Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-21-2010, 02:01 PM   #121
D.Adams
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
D.Adams is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to D.Adams Send a message via MSN to D.Adams
went to carls jr for lunch. ran into this kid that owns a 200sx shit box with a fart can. we get to the stop light he revs up so hard on me he bounces off his rev limiter trying to be cool. but he didnt see the cop in the gas station and he got pulled over... lol get powned noob

The build
http://zilvia.net/f/builds-builds-on...u-city-az.html

Owner of NVS Fabrications
D.Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #122
Shvltme93Notch
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Shvltme93Notch is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
luckily i live in a hick town at the moment so the worst i get is people asking why i drive a pink nissan. the mustang in this town on the other hand... people constantly sitting around eyeballing my car.
and the diesel truck smoke in the cab of my car. happened to me too. it was upsetting. i ended up following this guy to his job or whatever and getting out of my car to ask if he would like to donate for a detail. he freaked out and locked all of his doors and rolled up his windows.
Shvltme93Notch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:44 PM   #123
pnoynation
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
pnoynation is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
everytime on my way to work. same road. same time. this 240 always tries to cut thru traffic as soon as he sees me thinking that ill try to race. also when me and my friends were parked at our local hang out same buy drives buy and tries to peel out haha not sure what he was trying to prove
Old 02-21-2010, 04:00 PM   #124
inFAMOUSbz
Leaky Injector

inFAMOUSbz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by lost240soul View Post
i was driving to my chicks job got like maybe like one light away and went to shift in to second gear and BAM clutch pedal falls to the floor.. so i hobbled the car to her job .. pulled over to look and found out the slave cylinder took a poop
^this happened to me, but I was on my way to class. Sad day. I also get the revving from all sorts of cars and trucks. This motorcycle would always drive by my house at odd hours of the night and go full throttle just to set my alarm off too, good thing I moved.
inFAMOUSbz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:49 PM   #125
MisawaJason
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
MisawaJason is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
I was just driving home with the wifey from home depot. We're doing 65 on the freeway just cruising home when this red cobalt comes hauling ass in the rearview, slows down and cruises right beside us for about 10 seconds, then he floors it and takes off. Wifey spoke a few unkind words in Japanese and I just laughed. Douchebags are everywhere these days
MisawaJason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #126
Quail
Zilvia FREAK!

Quail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfectionQuail is close to perfection
Send a message via MSN to Quail
I'm amazed at some of the ricer douchebaggery you guys have to put up with. I've had n00bs trying to educate me about my own car, and hassling me to drift around the carpark, but never have I had randoms try to buy it, or people revving outside my house!!
Old 02-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #127
slothonaleash
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
slothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond reputeslothonaleash has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I drove past a group of tweens back in summer 2009. My car is black, rusty, low, and loud. I heard one say "is THAT a drug dealer?"

I have old white men signaling for me to slow down when I'm going 24 miles an hour on residential streets.

And friends of mine love to key messages on my s13's popups.

Take it in stride.
slothonaleash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:58 PM   #128
Shvltme93Notch
Leaky Injector

Shvltme93Notch is an unknown quantity at this point
normally i just throw a thumbs up to people.
Shvltme93Notch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:32 PM   #129
s13dan
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
s13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enoughs13dan will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
When I'm in my race car people rev at me and do the stop and go shit.. I too just give them the good ole thumbs up in the most sarcastic way I can.

I cant help it though, sometimes ill just give it hell through a gear or two, usually people fuck off after that.Only if its a nice car though.

It seems that other people with intelligence and nice cars will just give your car a look over and maybe nod.In my city i cant go anywhere in my car without someone stopping me to talk, that's no joke. They should see what a proper 240 is like, they would shit themselves.
89 240sx hatch #933-the hot rod
91 240sx coupe #131,603-the daily
s13dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:32 PM   #130
Csomme
Zilvia FREAK!

Csomme is an unknown quantity at this point
Ahhhhhh. So many stories.

Most recent one: My girlfriend just bought herself a vert. This thing has a really shitty rattle can paint job on it where the kid didn't mask anything off or sand anything down. So the other night she calls me at 8pm saying her car just died in the Chick-fil-a parking lot. So I get in the 240 and run down that way and it's the alternator. we go grab one real quick, and I back up into the parking space next to her.

10 minutes into swapping it out some young young kid in an integra pulls up a couple spots down, reving his shit to high heaven. He stares at us while walking in to get his food, come out and walks directly over to us. Halfway there he yells, "Clean 240". I stood up, looked at him really confused and said, "Which one" lol My car is clean as shit, hers is still ugly as hell. lol. He says "the vert", and I straight up laughed at him. He looked kinda hurt and then asked me where to buy an s13, because he supposedly couldn't find one. hahahaha, I said the internet and went back to working. He then continues to tell me about how he wrecked his "last 240" lol

He says: Yeah, I wrecked my old one........ drifting"

I just ignored and him hoping he would go away. Then he asks if I need help. I was just pissed off by then and stood up, looked him in the eye and said,

"look at my car. Do you really think I need help changing an alternator"

The kid then turned around, not saying anything and got in his car and slowly drove off. I kinda felt bad, but Amanda was laughing her ass off. lol Good times.
Csomme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:44 PM   #131
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
because of my 240 i got laid, had a kid, got married, had to get rid of it and get a 4 door. lol
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:58 PM   #132
fcdrifter20
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
fcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to beholdfcdrifter20 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
dont kno if this is stupid or not,but because of my old 240 i got arrested a couple times, spents months in jail, got 2 probation violations, lost me license,and am in debt to the county of riverside for a couple grand. but i guess most of that mite be my fault lol.
fcdrifter20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:02 PM   #133
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
because of my 240 i got laid, had a kid, got married, had to get rid of it and get a 4 door. lol
When that happens just get a Cefiro.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:16 PM   #134
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
yeah.

because there are a lot of cefiros for sale in america.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:27 PM   #135
jorge1190
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (12)
jorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to alljorge1190 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
The only thing my s14 has done is decide to blow the headgasket while cruising down the highway on cruise control. 150 miles from home.
jorge1190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 08:32 PM   #136
Felipe
Post Whore!

Felipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfectionFelipe is close to perfection
im going to make a 4 door 240... (when i get rich, but dont tell no one. its my idea)
Late Night Crew #1
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 09:19 PM   #137
Rabboni
Zilvia Member

Rabboni is an unknown quantity at this point
Worst thing that has happened to me because of buying my 240? Uhh... does joining zilvia count? Hahaha! Just kidding, i love it here.
I also love getting the "I wrecked my old 240 drifting..." remark. My answer is always
"You did not wreck it drifting. 'Drifting' implies you made the turn. You wrecked your car because you went out crashing." Stupid drifters.
Old 02-22-2010, 01:13 AM   #138
imnotmatt1189
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
imnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to beholdimnotmatt1189 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
My dad drove my 240 to work one time because his car was in the shop... and then one of his patients saw the car and was talking to him about it and asking whether it was a turbo and stuff. then for the next several months every time he would come in he would talk about 240s with my dad and try to convince him to convince me to buy his son's 240 even though repeatedly my dad said 'why would my son need two 240s??'

Another time, I was at the gas station filling up and some dude in a slightly modified brand new M3 comes up to me and asked me where I got my 240. I told him to go use google and walked in to get my change.
Old 02-22-2010, 09:41 AM   #139
Silvette
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
Silvette is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
stuck in traffic on the 22 freeway by Main Place mall (for all you OC people), prob 5mph stop and go. This kid in the lane next to me driving the almighty STI, will wait until the car in front of him is 5-6 car lengths ahead. Then proceeds to launch his car to about 3-4k so everyone around can hear his BOV, repeat about 7 more time.
Silvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #140
1_Bad_Silvia
Leaky Injector

1_Bad_Silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
I've had my s14.5 for a year now, and i've had like a million people say its sick as hell...untill last time a couple of honda owners were trying to make fun of it while i drove by them on a regualr day. i think their high or something???
1_Bad_Silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:54 AM   #141
MadScientist
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (3)
MadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really niceMadScientist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I am guilty of driving up next to people with their windows down and letting the turbo surge... then falling back in traffic... funny to watch guito's in mustangs break their necks looking.

Every-time I work on the Car or Engine every kid in the neighborhood walks by (luckily none stop)... but anyone driving by, Always Revs !!

The EVO9MR gets the most random crap... At a stop light... guy on the other side in a truck, gets green... drives across intersection and STOPS next to me... I roll down the window... the passenger of the Truck crawls over the driver and yells "Rev it for me, Bro"... I think for a sec and rev on launch control so it was pathetic on purpose... then I get the light and the guy is still next to me... As I drive off he is yelling "Get On It, Dude, Go Go Go!"

Had some tool propose to my Girlfriend because she was driving... I was passenger!

-Drew
MadScientist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:01 AM   #142
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shvltme93Notch View Post
luckily i live in a hick town at the moment so the worst i get is people asking why i drive a pink nissan. the mustang in this town on the other hand... people constantly sitting around eyeballing my car.
and the diesel truck smoke in the cab of my car. happened to me too. it was upsetting. i ended up following this guy to his job or whatever and getting out of my car to ask if he would like to donate for a detail. he freaked out and locked all of his doors and rolled up his windows.
you drive a pink 240sx. people are going to stare, you should expect that.
VROOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #143
stockbee
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
stockbee is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to stockbee
Last night I was driving (girlfriend in passenger seat with the window down), and we end up at a redlight behind an Explorer Sport with a dual exhaust that was mounted unevenly and the phrase "sport V-6" emblazoned on the rear window in cursive. We ended up getting close to his fender (which had the three emblems on the side from a supercharged buick).

As soon as the tool realizes I'm there, he revs the exhaust in my girlfriends ear, and then proceeds to speed ahead, getting stuck behind the flow of traffic. This happened between three separate redlights until he finally had to turn off. Simply Amazing.

My car only has an exhaust to set it apart visibly from everything else, the wheels are stock. maybe he heard the BOV or something.
stockbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 11:41 AM   #144
Nezahualcoyotl
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (16)
Nezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-knownNezahualcoyotl is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
a while back going down fairview, 3 guys in a 90s camaro convertible were passing me on the left lane and were looking at my car and driver was reving his engine to egg me on. i ignore them and then they give me the thumbs down.
Nezahualcoyotl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:16 PM   #145
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
This shit just happened. Ugh. So in my area the Euro scene is HUGE. VWs, Audi's and BMWs everywhere. I was getting gas right along a main road and a black Audi S4 or something with generic black rims and polished lip drove by with two total douchebags (classic hat-wearing, popped collar, douchebags) and the idiot decided to bounce off of revlimiter. His passenger yelled something out the window. In the meantime they almost fucking hit someone that was slowing down to make a turn.

I woulda laughed so hard if they hit the person.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:49 PM   #146
wgJoY
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
wgJoY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wgJoY
Quote:
Originally Posted by s13bdafocker View Post
ran into this kid that owns a 200sx shit box with a fart can.
love the terminology.
wgJoY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:08 PM   #147
xbxfool1989
In time-out for misbehaving.

xbxfool1989 is an unknown quantity at this point
I drive a lime green 240 and I live in southwest VA, where apparently every hater of a 240 lives. Ive had people pull up beside me at redlights spit on my car for the next two redlights, then tell me to get a real car. Ive also had hamburgers thrown on my window, and my car has been the victim of three drive by drink throws. I also live in a very rural area, so i have fallen victim to the diesel blackout countless times. And as for the honda situation, i cant tell you how many hondas I have to put up with at redlights. My next complaint is the fact that every mustang in the county wants to race me, I think that mustang owners could be the biggest slurs removedof them all!
xbxfool1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 02:42 PM   #148
Wabash9000
Zilvia Member

Wabash9000 has a little shameless behavior in the past
one of my roommates friends pisses me off. He used to have a gray 91. huge piece of shit; rust all over the place, steelies, stock everything, huge sub in the hatch(sounded like shit).

one day last year he was driving in town a lil drunk and accidentally ran a red light right in front of a cop. rather than get a dui he decided the best thing to do was floor it and run from the cop. he claims that within half a mile he was doing a 160mph(can't be done) when he lost control of the car, hit a curb, and ran into a stone sign(which would kill him).

I've wanted to confront him about it several times to try to get the story straight but he is one of those guys that you could tell him he is wrong for hours and he wouldn't listen at all.

other than that I will fuck with people on the highway because they either want to race or have a nicer car and don't want to get beat by a cheaper one. So if I see a total doucher I'll act like I'm racing him and bump the speed up a little bit and kinda egg them on and then when they start to race, I'll back off and let them have their victory and then they usually keep driving at that speed and then I will pass them 5-10 minutes later when they get pulled over. One time a guy in a vette got pulled over and after the officer left he speed up and caught me and flipped me off as if it was my fault. he then speed off and tried to get away so I speed up just to check his speed and he was doing about 95 in a 70. I backed off again and passed him 10 minutes later pulled over by a different cop.
Wabash9000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:40 PM   #149
juve_240sx
Zilvia Junkie

juve_240sx is an unknown quantity at this point
i know i posted already but yesterday i went to pick my girl and i parked my car on the street because it wont go up the drive way. so as am knocking on her door i hear loud music so i turned to see who had the music so loud and its a dodge stratus and as soon as they passed by my car they throw a fucking grape fruit to my carrrr , so i ran towards my car to see if they dented anything but furtunately they hit my left rear rim so no damage to my car. so after my girl came out i told her what happend and she told me whe should get my truck and look for the car ... so being a good boyfriend i did and we found the stratus and the only thing i had in my truck was brake fluid so i put around 1qt of brake fluid on the stratus and left lol.

by the way if you ask yourself how i found the stratus its because i live in a pretty small town and that stratus IT WAS PRETTY UNIQUE LOL it had 20in chrome rims and big ass sticker in the rear window that says NOTHING FANCY CAR CLUB
juve_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:49 PM   #150
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
^^^That might not have been too smart, what if they come back to your GFs house? or find your 240?

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote