Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2004, 12:22 AM   #301
nissan slut
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
nissan slut is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the moderators on this board suck. i can't believe this thread has not been locked already.
Old 12-09-2004, 12:48 AM   #302
KoukiMonster
Zilvia Addict

KoukiMonster can only hope to improve
no, you assholes that are perpetuating this topic suck.

and thanks for breaking page 11.
Old 12-09-2004, 07:40 AM   #303
MugenHonda
Zilvia Member

MugenHonda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MugenHonda
Why would it get locked? Nobody is being disrespectful towards one another, and the thread is staying on topic?!?
Old 12-09-2004, 08:56 AM   #304
tastyratz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
tastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to beholdtastyratz is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to tastyratz
imho i think this belongs in off topic, why dont they just move it instead of making something like this almost a freakin general chat sticky
Old 12-09-2004, 02:34 PM   #305
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
LET THIS THREAD DIE!!!!!

or lock it.......
Old 12-09-2004, 03:05 PM   #306
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
you are turning this into thread bad. people are trying discuss something. you dont like it fuck off
Old 12-09-2004, 03:45 PM   #307
old_s13
BANNED

old_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
hahaha i just realized....

.... they spent months on that car, and what did they do?

install 3 xbox's.
Old 12-10-2004, 12:19 AM   #308
Shin_Kudo
Zilvia Addict

Shin_Kudo is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm watching it now, what the hell's with this show? They did the entire body and paint in like 5 mins of show time. What are they gonna spend the rest on, the 3 XBOXs?
Old 12-10-2004, 11:56 AM   #309
aznxplayer
Zilvia Member

aznxplayer can only hope to improve
Send a message via AIM to aznxplayer
i dunno if anyone brought this up, but an example of the shitty kind of work WCC does is apparent, they have no skills in restoration. on the VW bug, the guy bondo-ed metal plates on top of the rust holes, but didnt sand the rust down. they should make a show called, PMR after a year, and see what kind of paint bubbles they have and show the condition of how shitty the car is.
Old 12-10-2004, 12:04 PM   #310
Var
Post Whore!

Var is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of lightVar is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to Var
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznxplayer
i dunno if anyone brought this up, but an example of the shitty kind of work WCC does is apparent, they have no skills in restoration. on the VW bug, the guy bondo-ed metal plates on top of the rust holes, but didnt sand the rust down. they should make a show called, PMR after a year, and see what kind of paint bubbles they have and show the condition of how shitty the car is.

actually before that episode they had another car, i think it was a 60's mustang. The floorboard was so rotted that you could see through it to the ground. They had to patch it up with sheet metal.

they have no skills in restoration

They do have skills in restoration, but again the show isnt about all that. You are implying they couldn't patch that up if they wanted to. I think they chose not to give a shit because all the work they do goes to some loser ass kid.
Old 12-11-2004, 09:18 PM   #311
JH
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
JH is making a name for him/her selfJH is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
what still confuses me is why so many of the haters of this car in its original state, have cars that are no better... patched together doo doo body kits... mismatched paint jobs... with the car in a poor state of tune and appearance.
people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones, right?
Old 12-11-2004, 09:21 PM   #312
mooboy
Zilvia Junkie

mooboy is making a name for him/her selfmooboy is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznxplayer
I just watched that episode. They did power sand off all the rust and put plates on parts that had holes in them. Then they put Bondo on top to smooth out the shape.
Old 12-11-2004, 09:32 PM   #313
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
naw, they actually hacked off the rusted parts and then welded plates over it, then used body filler (the plates had little holes in it) to strenghten it, then slathered like 50 lbs of bondo over it all to smooth it out...they used more bondo on the VW bus then i have ever seen in my life, it's like they bondoed the entire car
Old 12-12-2004, 07:05 PM   #314
Doriftomodachi
BANNED

Doriftomodachi is an unknown quantity at this point
I just saw it. Straight out of the film "The whacked and the ridiculous." The dude who owns the car demonstrates how it is possible to speak decent English and still be a straight out FOB
Old 12-12-2004, 07:35 PM   #315
MakotoS13
BANNED

MakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-knownMakotoS13 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to MakotoS13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainevent212
naw, they actually hacked off the rusted parts and then welded plates over it, then used body filler (the plates had little holes in it) to strenghten it, then slathered like 50 lbs of bondo over it all to smooth it out...they used more bondo on the VW bus then i have ever seen in my life, it's like they bondoed the entire car
that sucker's gonna bubble like mad after a month or two. anytime you put bondo on real thick air gets trapped and ALWAYS finds the surface.

i'd sell those heaps on ebay ASAP. two weeks is tops and you'd see all sorts of bad stuff goin down.
Old 12-12-2004, 09:51 PM   #316
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
im surprised that this thread hasnt been locked yet!
Old 12-12-2004, 10:52 PM   #317
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
this episode was so last week..

guys watch the slow paced redskins vs eagles game?!

Old 12-13-2004, 05:38 PM   #318
Daniel
Leaky Injector

Daniel is an unknown quantity at this point
the name's bondo, james bondo
Old 12-13-2004, 07:15 PM   #319
MugenHonda
Zilvia Member

MugenHonda is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to MugenHonda
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel
the name's bondo, james bondo
hahahahahhaha
Old 12-13-2004, 07:29 PM   #320
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Enough Already!

Closed Thread