Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 02-16-2008, 04:56 AM   #1171
PF ALL DAY
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
PF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to beholdPF ALL DAY is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PF ALL DAY
what up, chumps! name's josh a.k.a. paul "fucking" frank.

i've been back and forth on the forums. ex-240 owner and kind of missing it, but not really.

now i own a miata and loving it! but i have to sell it for school and sexual reasons.

so give me your s13's and your moneys now!
PF ALL DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2008, 07:00 PM   #1172
cjl28

Trader Rating: (0)
cjl28 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
hi my names chris. im 19 currently attending the university of akron in ohio for mechanical engineering. i plan on buying a 240 this summer when school lets out, and i plan on doing all the mods to my car myself, cept tuning. nice to meet everyone!
cjl28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 07:38 PM   #1173
bungl3

bungl3 is making a name for him/her selfbungl3 is making a name for him/her self
hey guys

names ben and im from the uk staff member on sxoc and currently building my rps13 to see 500hp using a holset hx35 and hopefully going to be racing it in time attack.
bungl3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2008, 03:53 AM   #1174
DarkPhoenix
Zilvia Member

DarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to beholdDarkPhoenix is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via ICQ to DarkPhoenix Send a message via AIM to DarkPhoenix
Hey guys,

Craig from LI. First time I've had a 240SX, but it's my 12th FR Nissan. I have had a handful of Turbo/AWD DSMs, and currently drive a 1990 240SX SE. Not sure what I am gonna do yet, because there are too many options.

Lotsa people with sandy holes on the interwebs!!

DarkPhoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 01:19 PM   #1175
Pink Slut
Zilvia Member

Pink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud ofPink Slut has much to be proud of
Im new

Dex 21 y/0, from Holland (you know, europe, amsterdam yea)

currently driving my 4th s13. They are called 200sx s13's here. Fitted with the CA18DET engine. Spec isnt to special:

Cheapo ebay airfilter
welded diff
Apex coilovers

just about it actually. got some plans for it in the next week.
Get my wheels made 15x8 and 15x9 offset negative (-15 and around -20)
get sideskirts
have the left sill welded (got some rust)
roll the arches
get it to the painter, color this time (after 1 white and 2 pink ones): Camo Pink

Last edited by Pink Slut; 02-21-2008 at 01:20 PM.. Reason: typo
Pink Slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 09:49 PM   #1176
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
Hi my name is Michael Felipe 20 yrs young, 5'11" 155lb athlete. You might think my user name is stupid and I know it is, my cousin randomly said it as we were contemplating on a gamertag for the xbox 360 so it has stuck with me since. I have been a member since 2006 but never got the chance to introduce myself, until now.

I am a previous owner of a respectable RSX Type-S na with great power to weight ratio. I now own a garaged 97 s14.5 which is highly modded by me and only me in a cramp garage. Future plans on building the mighty KA24DE.

Again my name is Michael Felipe and I strive to become a future lightweight champion of the world in MMA.
MikeisNissan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 10:45 PM   #1177
terrence
Zilvia Junkie

terrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymoreterrence is not welcome here anymore
hi,
names terrence, im from NC and drive a s14. been lurking for a long time and decided to join the boards.
terrence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2008, 11:16 PM   #1178
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Name; Ernie Gonzalez born: Jan. 19th 1975 ("best year for rock and roll"..from movie Juno.)

CARS: I drive a 93 S13 Ka-5speed convertible as a daily. My current project is a 93 S13 SR20 convertible. Which should be completed this year. I love all cars,sport bikes and well everything with wheels and power. (known for my wreckless driving...recorded myself tapping out my Yamaha R1 raven at 189mph and hopping my cadillac at 80mph on freeway) Cars and Bikes are my life.
Old 02-24-2008, 11:31 PM   #1179
PhAtXSuMo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
PhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfectionPhAtXSuMo is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to PhAtXSuMo
My name is Paul Nguyen and im 17, 6'0, and 200lbs. I have been on the forums for about half a year so far, and i have never fully introduced my self because i never had a 240. But i had a passion for 240's for a long time even while driving my 1993 Honda Accord.

I just bought a 1991 Nissan 240SX LE this afternoon off "hachirev" in the forums. I plan to do many great things to the car in the near future.

Now you know who i am!
SuMo Review
http://phatxsumo.mybrute.com Pupil Me
PhAtXSuMo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2008, 11:37 PM   #1180
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhAtXSuMo View Post
My name is Paul Nguyen and im 17, 6'0, and 200lbs. I have been on the forums for about half a year so far, and i have never fully introduced my self because i never had a 240. But i had a passion for 240's for a long time even while driving my 1993 Honda Accord.

I just bought a 1991 Nissan 240SX LE this afternoon off "hachirev" in the forums. I plan to do many great things to the car in the near future.

Now you know who i am!
congrats on the purchase. that thing drove smoothly and is very loud. when you left my house, it looked sweet hahah.
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 02:26 PM   #1181
razo240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
razo240sx is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to razo240sx
Whats up my name is Chris. I currently go to school for automotive technology at SUNY Morrisville in New York. Ive owned 5 240sx's since I got my license. I currenty have a black S13 hatch KA24DET with a greddy 18g turbo, bolt ons and sparco's and a white S13 Coupe clean as hell and all bone stock. I post a lot of KA-T.org but it just seems like this site has a lot more traffic and more interesting shit.
razo240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 04:12 PM   #1182
driver11324
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
driver11324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Whats going on guys, Im Chris from LI. I usually just look around on this site, but I have nothing else to do so here I am. Ive been working on cars for the past 4 or 5 years. I have a s14 with decent setup for now, looking to upgrade in the future. I go to school at Sacred Heart University in CT, there seems to be nobody with 240's over here.
driver11324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #1183
vietdetta

vietdetta will become famous soon enoughvietdetta will become famous soon enoughvietdetta will become famous soon enoughvietdetta will become famous soon enough
hey my name is david, been a member of this forum for awhile now and just decided to be an "active" member. I drive a s13.5 and looking forward to meeting all of you and sharing ideas and info w/ you guys.
vietdetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:09 PM   #1184
alexander500
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
alexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond reputealexander500 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I've been on here for a little while now, and I like it, so I think I'll stay and introduce my self. My name is Lee. I have a S14 track whore, I use for mostly drifting, but if I can manage to fit a auto-x in my busy schedule I will. Tha's all cheers.
alexander500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2008, 12:36 PM   #1185
g35paul

g35paul is an unknown quantity at this point
whats up im paul 28 years old daily driven is slightly modded g35 coupe and workin on my 2nd s13 now.... just joined forum...looking for parts for my kade build
g35paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:40 AM   #1186
DeadlyZ33
Leaky Injector

DeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really niceDeadlyZ33 is just really nice
Whats up silvia dudes, My names Mike, Im from New England, and im 22
I've been obsessed with nissans since Gran Turismo 2.
I have a 350z with 19" Volk GTS' 9.5/10.5 +17/+18 with single turbo kit under my bed awaiting install in a couple months
Cant wait to have my Z boosted but even more I cant wait to start an s14 project car. Right now my daily is a crappy dodge stratus and i'm in the works to sell that domestic POS and get a nice s14 or maybe s13 for a DD. I wonder how it will treat me in the snow lol. Ill deff have summer tires and winter tires though....
Anyway just saying high, about to post a pic of my Z in the post pics thread.
DeadlyZ33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:55 AM   #1187
HunsakerS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (5)
HunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond reputeHunsakerS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Names Justin Hunsaker. Just found Zilvia and have been a member of Northwestnissans for almost a year. I'm 19 currently attending college studying networking. Always lookin for help and tyrin to learn a few new thing on the way.

Prior Cars:
92 Maxima
97 BMW 528i
95 S14
HunsakerS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:47 PM   #1188
lagspikeftw

lagspikeftw is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm nick, been lurking on here a while, just starting to post now. im a broke ass 18 year old college student with a 93 240sx se.

gonna paint it gloss black this summer, wish i could get a s15 front before then though
lagspikeftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 08:50 PM   #1189
WangonwWarrior
Zilvia FREAK!

Location: Amerika24 alabama: Where if your not first..... your last
Trader Rating: (15)
WangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant futureWangonwWarrior has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
new here, ive been in the scene for a while and now im on zilvia
Old 02-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #1190
uchinanstyle

uchinanstyle is an unknown quantity at this point
Just thought i would say hi, ive been lurking around zilvia for sometime now and finally decided to post.

Im originally from Ky. but have been on Okinawa, Japan since 1990. I currently drive a kouki s-14.

Some of you my remember seeing my name on other forums.

Will post up a picture of my car as quick as i figure out where
uchinanstyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 09:27 PM   #1191
landins13
Zilvia Addict

landins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choiceslandins13 has made poor choices
My name is landin, i'm not really all that new to the nissan world, but im new to this forum. I've got a 93 240sx mods, skunk2 springs, tokiko blues, hayashi wheels, gutted to one momo t2000, engine mods, redtop sr20det, xs engineering lightend / knife edged crank, cp pistons, eagle rods, acl rod/main bearings, cometic 1.3 head gasket, crower 264 cams, crower valves, valve springs, greddy intake manifold, full race exhaust top mount manifold, precision GT4788018R, hks fuel rail, 550cc injectors, apexi downpipe, apexi power fc d-jetro, NX wet kit 50 shot, uh thats it for that one

I've got a a 91 240sx coupe that im having all sorts of problems with, another red top

I've got a 72 datsun 240z with no motor,
I've got a 73 datsun 240z with a rb20 in progress, im trying to keep it all wheel drive
Ive got a 76 datsun 280z that im not sure what im doing with,
I'm also trying to find a 260z on the east coast with as little rust as possible (i want a fleet)

that about it ive got a 99 vw jetta for a daily, and a 99 yamaha r1 for fun.
landins13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #1192
thoughtless
Leaky Injector

thoughtless will become famous soon enoughthoughtless will become famous soon enoughthoughtless will become famous soon enoughthoughtless will become famous soon enough
hmm thought i would finally post on here...
been looking around zilvia for a while i just dont post anything...

anyways names keoni im from hawaii
im looking to get into a 240sx =)
and as soon as i do i will have lots of
questions.. =/
thoughtless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:55 PM   #1193
wiggafly808
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (11)
wiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to allwiggafly808 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Hi everyone,
Zac from Mililani, Hawaii.
Just picked up a 95 240sx with kouki conversion.

Have to say im impressed with the size of the forum.

Link to pics ok?
Hope so..
http://i32.tinypic.com/3338q5y.gif
http://i26.tinypic.com/33k6jir.jpg
wiggafly808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 12:24 PM   #1194
miami-z
Leaky Injector

miami-z is making his/her stupidity well-knownmiami-z is making his/her stupidity well-knownmiami-z is making his/her stupidity well-knownmiami-z is making his/her stupidity well-knownmiami-z is making his/her stupidity well-known
What's up guys. I'm Juan from Miami, Fl. Used to own a 350z but got rid of it and got myself an 02 325ci and a 1990 s13 hatch. All stock for now except Tein coilovers. Have a vq35 that i'm building to swap into it. This site is awesome, lots of info and great tips and great looking cars. I'll post up pics as soon as i am allowed.
miami-z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 11:43 AM   #1195
Enna
Zilvia FREAK!

Enna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enoughEnna will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Enna Send a message via MSN to Enna
Can't remember if I've posted in here or not... Anyways the name is Cory, CJ works too. Live in vegas, stationed at Port Hueneme, CA. Been on here for awhile now, never really posted. Mostly bought parts. I own a 95 S14 SE w/ kouki conversion, Tomei 2-way, S-tech springs & KYB shocks. Nothin much but it works for now. Impressed with how honest some of the members are on here when it comes to parts.
Enna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2008, 06:09 PM   #1196
motoman6968
Zilvia Member

motoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Never introduced myself, my name's Gavin, I live in Portland OR, or P-Town as most people call it. Got myself a 240 off Zilvia bout little over a year ago. So far been screwed over once but finally got it close to done. Spent a generous amount, funny thing is, it has a 30mm FF, 50mm RF widebody kit from M-Sport, but I ran out of money after all the engine rebuild shit and blah blah blah, so no rims haha, just picture an S15 converted wide bodied car with stock rims on a 91 Fastback 240 and you got it....now picture a bunch of laughing smileys that i'm too lazy to post. Good Day.
Old 03-01-2008, 09:35 PM   #1197
Jspec603
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
Jspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud ofJspec603 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Jspec603
Hi my names Tom, I'm an alcoholic...Oh sorry! Wrong group! Ya, Tom, Manchester NH currently workin on my project vert. Past 3 rides, 92, 91 and 89 coupes. Lots of fun. Can't wait for summer. I hate you peoples that don't have to deal with snow. Don't be surprised to see me knocking at your door one day asking to move in. LOL
Jspec603 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 10:01 AM   #1198
glens82

glens82 is an unknown quantity at this point
My name is Glen, I'm 24 and from Oklahoma. I bought a '93 240sx hatch a couple months ago with some busted ass struts, peeling gold paint, grinding 2nd gear, and an oil covered ka. My tein flex's are in the mail. That should fix everything, right?
glens82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 03:22 AM   #1199
Rocko
Leaky Injector

Rocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura aboutRocko has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to Rocko
Hey,

Name is Cody and im from Louisville KY. Im currently serving in Iraq as a US Army Infantryman.

Just bought an SR powered 91 coupe that needs some bodywork and a new bottom end to take on as a project when i return stateside. Iv owned 2 S13's in the past (both hatches with minimal mods) While im over here ill probably be spending alot of time here on Zilvia (been lurking forever) researching for my project

Anyway, figured id introduce myself and get of lurker status.
Rocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 01:57 PM   #1200
STEVES14
Leaky Injector

STEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSTEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSTEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-knownSTEVES14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Send a message via AIM to STEVES14
SR

Whats everyone I'm Steve as you can tell anyways i use a huge DSM dude and switch over to the Nissan world like 6 years ago love every second of it much better car
my setup 95 240 sx se
s13motor
JWT ECU
GT30R Z32MAFS 740cc inj. front mount exhaust clutch you get the point lol
anyways looking forward to exchanging info with everyone and I also have a good amount of knowledge of the sr motors and Nissan cars in general from RB swaps 300zx twin turbo , Q45's. Sentra se-r and the all mighty SR20det RWD lol
STEVES14 is offline   Reply With Quote