Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Administration > Forum Suggestions & Technical Support

Forum Suggestions & Technical Support Post any suggestions or questions related to this site.

Old 11-07-2005, 09:37 PM   #31
240SeXy!
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You take much time out of your life to try to flame me... so i guess so..
240SeXy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2005, 09:38 PM   #32
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Hey 240SeXy, you might want to mouseover that little grey box next to your postcount.
These have been known to be accurate.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:46 PM   #33
240SeXy!
BANNED

240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Booo hooooo its the internet wow i wanna cry? ok kiddie sorry i dont suck up everyones dick to get good reps, i tell it how it is..
240SeXy! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2005, 09:50 PM   #34
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i tell it how it is..
Me too. Your ban is comming as fast as I can click.
-Jeff
Old 11-07-2005, 10:06 PM   #35
MrSkinny
Zilvia Member

MrSkinny is an unknown quantity at this point
i used the zilvia banner from this site in my sig and i got this big black box.. wtf?
Old 11-07-2005, 10:49 PM   #36
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
From where? Logo.gif is 300x63.
-Jeff
Old 11-08-2005, 06:41 AM   #37
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
He had the old one that had the pictures of the cars and "240SX, 180SX, Sil-80 & Z32" written across it, it was 468 wide.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 04:45 PM   #38
240SeXy!!

240SeXy!! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy!! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy!! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
I think my sig is ok so we can stop deleting it now.....

Save 240SeXy!
Everyone need to relax...
240SeXy!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 04:51 PM   #39
MrSkinny
Zilvia Member

MrSkinny is an unknown quantity at this point
i used this

from the site
Old 11-08-2005, 04:53 PM   #40
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

I think you were banned once already, and obviously either a) have a compulsion to continue to be here, or b) have no life and need to continually break the rules.

Which one is it? Why can you not understand or accept the fact that you are unwanted on this forum, and that there are half a dozen other forums for you to go to?
-Jeff
Old 11-08-2005, 05:53 PM   #41
240SeXy!!

240SeXy!! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy!! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy!! is making his/her stupidity well-known240SeXy!! is making his/her stupidity well-known
Im am only unwanted by you becouse of your lack of selfcontrol. Just let me be and chill, I have no problem with you. Relax

also i didnt know you speak for everyone.. Interesting... I have many personal friends on the forum and sold and bought many things,

Save 240SeXy!
Old 11-08-2005, 06:14 PM   #42
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
You were warned by an Admin to CHILL yourself. I'd suggest you do so and stop trying to fight with those who help run the site. Do you understand?
Old 11-08-2005, 06:21 PM   #43
240SeXy!!

That guy i wasnt warned he straight up deleted my account with pm's of items i was selling to people and importain information. Is there anyway i can recieve that?

Save 240SeXy!
Old 11-08-2005, 06:28 PM   #44
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
You lost your PM's when chose not to follow the rules. You were Banned, then chose to violate Zilvia.net Rules and Guidelines by creating mutliple Screen names. Your ISP will be contacted in regards to your abuse. Please leave Zilvia, and never return. Thank you.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:31 PM   #45
240SeXy!!

wow... its just a forum calm

Now you choose to be formal after the abuse I recive from your Administrators..

Save 240SeXy!
Old 11-08-2005, 06:33 PM   #46
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

It is a Private Forum, and you have been asked to leave. You have obviously chosen not to leave on your own accord, so action will be taken to remove you. Good day sir.
Old 11-08-2005, 06:35 PM   #47
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
somebody ban his useless ass again. IP ban this time.

reading his post irritates my eyes and brain
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2005, 06:36 PM   #48
240SeXy!!

GG run with others...

Save 240SeXy!
Old 11-08-2005, 09:24 PM   #49
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkinny
i used this

from the site
While we love shameless promotion of the site, we have a rule of 400 (wide) by 200 (height) and that banner is wider than your black box there... Feel free to use photoshop to narrow it down and host it yourself if you must have it.

And I write too!
Old 11-08-2005, 10:41 PM   #50
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLIP
While we love shameless promotion of the site, we have a rule of 400 (wide) by 200 (height) and that banner is wider than your black box there... Feel free to use photoshop to narrow it down and host it yourself if you must have it.
Hold off on this. Myself and a few moderators agree that a zilvia banner shouldn't be removed from a sig (including Phlip, who was just doing his job, as the rules currently state). So, we're discussing possible rule changes. I'll make a post IF AND WHEN anything gets agreed upon.
At the very least, I will get your and anyone else who wants to use it, the Zilvia banner back.
-Jeff
Old 11-09-2005, 12:47 PM   #51
Yoshi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff240sx
Hold off on this. Myself and a few moderators agree that a zilvia banner shouldn't be removed from a sig (including Phlip, who was just doing his job, as the rules currently state). So, we're discussing possible rule changes. I'll make a post IF AND WHEN anything gets agreed upon.
At the very least, I will get your and anyone else who wants to use it, the Zilvia banner back.
-Jeff
edit:
JEFF240sx: I decided my post was not entirely appropraite here so I PM'd you instead.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2005, 07:25 PM   #52
Shift_Revolution

Shift_Revolution is an unknown quantity at this point
Lemme check my sizing

96 - 240sx - S14 Silvia S15 Project
89 - 240sx - S13 Truck back Project

"Your Fast" - but I'll still beat you on a Cart
Shift_Revolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 10:21 PM   #53
Shawn_of_the_Dead
Zilvia Junkie

Shawn_of_the_Dead is on a distinguished road
I dont remember what signature I had when it was deleted. Can one of you mods fill me in? I think I might have had it to large but not sure. Just gonna try another.
Old 02-04-2006, 02:11 PM   #54
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

^^^ I don't remember exactly what it was before I deleted it, I usually check the size and then kill it off from there. It was beyond forum limits... That one is within sizing limits though.

And I write too!
Old 02-05-2006, 11:41 PM   #55
Shawn_of_the_Dead
Zilvia Junkie

Shawn_of_the_Dead is on a distinguished road
alright, cool thanks.