Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Eastern States

South Eastern States Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Old 07-12-2007, 06:39 PM   #1
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
North Carolina (Hickory) Just moved in From Cali

Alright, today is day one, I moved in to Newton North Carolina. from eh Moreno Valley SoCal. anyways there isn;t any food at the house, and I dunno where anything is. anyone down to pick me up and go have some lunch or something? lmk wsp. AIM wanton TD,

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-12-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
crazyikimasho
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
crazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond reputecrazyikimasho has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardabe View Post
Alright, today is day one, I moved in to Newton North Carolina. from eh Moreno Valley SoCal. anyways there isn;t any food at the house, and I dunno where anything is. anyone down to pick me up and go have some lunch or something? lmk wsp. AIM wanton TD,
Coming from a former NC resident... quick turn around and come back now before its too late!!!!
Old 07-12-2007, 06:50 PM   #3
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Seriously.

How come you moved?

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:38 PM   #4
bardabe
Post Whore!

bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
I moved cause of a career option. I work for Nascar now. so we'll see how that goes I will be going back and forth to SoCal. so everything is coo don;t worry socal peeps there is plenty of Wanton to go arround ha ha. just found some food so im coo for tonight. gotta hit work tomorrow so ima knock out soon

Review Thread
Old 07-12-2007, 07:45 PM   #5
'90RPS13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute'90RPS13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to '90RPS13
Juan whats up dude. I live about 30-45 minutes away man. I am in High Point just past Kernersville.
'90RPS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:58 PM   #6
inertiaticism
Zilvia Junkie

inertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond reputeinertiaticism has a reputation beyond repute
NC doesn't suck as bad as all of the Cali people seems to think it does, but pretty much everywhere but Charlotte or Raleigh/Chapel Hill is FUCKING BORING.
So, plan on coming into Charlotte pretty often.
After I finish painting my car, I'd be glad to go out for a beer or something though.
inertiaticism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 02:19 PM   #7
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Avoid Burge county like it was AIDS, you're right next to it.
I am about an hour 45, maybe 2 hours from where you are, in Greensboro.
We'll have to arrange all these people popping up from all over the state all of a sudden to actually meet up and do something one of these days.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 08:38 AM   #8
bardabe
Post Whore!

Well once I have my car shipped out here, damn it we better meet up and do something there will be no excuse. I will hold down our fellow zilivian heritage in NC ha ha maby you guys can go watch the car that I fix and tune make a few hundred left turns lol

Review Thread
Old 07-14-2007, 08:50 AM   #9
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Ok, you are in Hickory.
PHLIP is in Greensboro.
'90RPS13 is in High Point, near Kernersville.
Farzam is in Raleigh.
I am in Jacksonville.

We need to plan an NC meet before Summer is out. There are more Zilvians from around here too. I know "Camp Pain" is on base here with me, and there are a few guys from Wilmington, Fayetteville, and others as well.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:56 AM   #10
Farzam
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Farzam is in Raleigh.

Ahem ahem.

Congrats on the job, get me some free tickets <3

BTW...Hickory is full of ricers and thieves...but they're mostly Honda guys so I think you're safe.

www.carolinanissans.com

Edit: If there's a Raleigh meet that's all I can do...fuck life.
Old 07-14-2007, 09:26 AM   #11
LookOut Nick
Zilvia Addict

LookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond reputeLookOut Nick has a reputation beyond repute
im up in richmond but welcome to the coast!
Old 07-14-2007, 01:33 PM   #12
sikkk240
Zilvia Junkie

sikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond reputesikkk240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to sikkk240
im about 45 mins south of wilmington NC..
welcome to Nc. i just moved here the beginning of this school year from delaware.
sikkk240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2007, 09:11 AM   #13
bardabe
Post Whore!

sweeet! thanks for the welcome guys, yeah i went out with my friend last night and noticed that too. it's all honda guys. they are ricer as hell but they are not assholes like in socal. so I'm coo ha ha . I can't wait to have my car shipped out here its gonna be great. plus there is a garage for it so yeah woot!

Review Thread
Old 07-15-2007, 09:45 AM   #14
Farzam
Post Whore!

Farzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfectionFarzam is close to perfection
Don't get too friendly with Hickory kids.

If I were you i'd go on some local forums and look for legit people in Hickory.

Hahah.

I moderate www.carolinahondas.com and there are some good Hickory guys on there.

I think I know of 1 240sx in Hickory.
Old 07-16-2007, 04:48 PM   #15
bardabe
Post Whore!

ha ha alright. I'll take your word for it since you are such a nice guy =] the 240sx is probably my friends. he;s the cleanest / most modded S13 in the county. Wide body, Z brakes, full suspension, SR20, caged out, recaros same color as mine etc etc.

Review Thread
Old 07-16-2007, 05:10 PM   #16
2bad240
Leaky Injector

2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about2bad240 has a spectacular aura about
yes, welcome to north carolina. im in new bern near the coast so if your ever this way check me out.
Old 07-17-2007, 02:38 PM   #17
Farzam
Post Whore!

This one is a maroon mostly stock sr hatch.

Clean but stockish.

It's for sale I think.
Old 07-17-2007, 04:52 PM   #18
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
Way to forget all about me Barry , I am also in NC.
Old 07-17-2007, 05:27 PM   #19
projectdrifter
Zilvia Addict

projectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of lightprojectdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to projectdrifter Send a message via Yahoo to projectdrifter
myrtle beach is checking in as well. i am down 4 a meet providing my car is on the road. i am sure i can bring a few 240s with me as well.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:55 PM   #20
Pank
Post Whore!

Pank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfectionPank is close to perfection
Charlotte checking in here. Live in the same house as inertiaticism

zenki s14---v8 fc rx7
my crappy flickr page (drift cars whoo)
Pank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2007, 05:43 AM   #21
Farzam
Post Whore!

So how do you like NC so far brohamma?
Old 07-20-2007, 12:05 PM   #22
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Sorry to any and all North Carolinians I may have missed.

Somebody make up a new list.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:46 PM   #23
bman

bman is an unknown quantity at this point
hey i am moving in 3 weeks from San Diego to Asheville for school.How is it? Whats there to do? let me know
bman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 01:44 PM   #24
jdmae86
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
jdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enoughjdmae86 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
im from greensboro... and if you havent noticed NC is pretty much anti-drifting if your into it. no events, bunch of posers... but the people are nice :]
jdmae86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 04:38 PM   #25
Farzam
Post Whore!

^True.

But slowly some ricers are starting to get into it...so hopefully in the next year or two it'll get a bit bigger and then we can have events and shit.
Old 07-29-2007, 05:08 PM   #26
smokins14
Leaky Injector

smokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to allsmokins14 is a name known to all
I'm in N. Charlotte, and have 2 buddies that live in Waxhaw, and a few in S. Charlotte and a few other places. If everyone gets together this meet will be huge. That'd be nice cuz all the one's me and my friends have had have only ever gotten up to about 10 cars. Check out www.carolinanissans.com. There are some pretty cool guys on there.
smokins14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2007, 07:23 PM   #27
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Sorry to any and all North Carolinians I may have missed.

Somebody make up a new list.
will do:
I, PHLIP, I am in Greensboro
so is JDMAE86, who I have NEVER seen that I know... (east side, right off of East Lee Street, 5 minutes from Downtown, get at me)
Joel (Pank) is in Charlotte
Farzam is in Raleigh.
ThatGuy is in Jacksonville.
bman is in/near Asheville, (dumbly close to you)
Josh (fromxtor) is in Goldsboro, east-central state
2bad240 is near the outer banks (I think), again eastern NC...
sikkk240 is far south, I STILL think he is near the water, down near Shallotte, east of Hamlet (where the NC legend, John Coltrane, was born)
projectdrifter is in Myrtle Beach, SC, which is not far from the southeast part of the state (BTW, I will be in Charleston at the end of September, get at me)

And I write too!
Old 08-03-2007, 09:25 PM   #28
sncs14
Zilvia FREAK!

sncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond reputesncs14 has a reputation beyond repute
Don't leave me out either!
sncs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2007, 08:16 AM   #29
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Yeah, don't forget Owen:

I am in Greensboro
so is JDMAE86
Jake (Pank) is in Charlotte
Farzam is in Raleigh.
So is Owen (sncs14)
ThatGuy is in Jacksonville.
bman is in/near Asheville, (really close to you)
Josh (fromxtor) is in Goldsboro, east-central state
2bad240 is near the outer banks in eastern NC...
sikkk240 is far south in the state
projectdrifter is in Myrtle Beach, SC

And I write too!
Old 08-06-2007, 02:49 PM   #30
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

It has been too damn hot lately to even attempt to do anything outdoors.