Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 03-20-2011, 04:23 PM   #121
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Yay for high res shots
Old 03-20-2011, 11:57 PM   #122
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Saw this at Toys R' Us today. Looks eerily similar.

Thats crazy!! I think we should have one lol.

If you are reading this and still haven't seen the build videos, PLEASE grab a drink and enjoy. Andrew Bohan did such an awesome job with the production the time flies by and you feel like you're up at the shop with us. Quite a few Zilvia members make appearances also!

Blu808 Corvette Build Episode 6 on Vimeo

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 02:01 PM   #123
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I took a couple raw clips from my invitation out there. All I had was an Ipod so I figured what the heck.. I wanted to wait a while after everyone had published their posts about the unveiling. Car sounds BEASTLY, videos aren't doing it justice. I wish Luke & the Blue808/Jordan Innovations gang an amazing season with this car.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ue1avw8Kf0

& Take 2 (sorry for dipping the ipod down at the ground ending the video, it was bright & my display was dim)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94p1cgMD71M
Old 03-22-2011, 11:06 PM   #124
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
wow. those vids are pretty rad.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:00 AM   #125
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
thats pretty nice

for a corvette...

hahah awsome! I have always want to see a c6 drift car
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 05:54 PM   #126
jacobs13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
jacobs13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
That thing is sooooo sick. Good work man
jacobs13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2011, 11:33 PM   #127
whitefedorafilms
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
whitefedorafilms is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Awe i just told Jim congrats on the engagement, and sorry for it being so late. he replied thx dude! Ash and I love the video, makes us crack up every time. thanks for the text!

made my day. haha
Old 03-31-2011, 11:35 PM   #128
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
holllllllllyyyyyyy
Old 03-31-2011, 11:48 PM   #129
DS562
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
DS562 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
that makes me happy in the pants.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:46 PM   #130
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Luke and this car had a wild few weeks between Atlanta (where his 3rd or 4th Turn Key Engine Supply engine failed due to internal oiling issues) and Florida. LG Motorsports in TX built him a new engine, and Luke and his crew had to go out to TX and install it, get the car prepped, and drive all night to make it to Florida.

Hopefully you guys followed the Driftstream or his updates on Facebook, cause he killed it! Ended up going out in Top 32 to JTP, who won the event.

Congrats Luke on the C6 and qualifying so well at a brand new track!

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 06-10-2011, 08:07 PM   #131
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Yeah, keep us updated, Luke!!!!
Old 06-12-2011, 07:15 PM   #132
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Thanks guys.

It has been a crazy start of the season. With our first two rounds being ruined because of our shitty Turn Key Engine Supply engine. It turns out the guys at Turn Key never installed the oil control plunger in the rear of the engine and that is what caused all the oil to bypass the crank and bearings. On top of that the Eagle crankshaft that I paid for turned out to be a PEP Chinese unit.

Scammers all the way. We are in the process of suing the shit out of them for all the damages, operating costs, and reputation damages we have suffered as a result of their fraudulent activity.

On a side not here is one of my best runs.

YouTube - ‪FormulaDrift at Palm Beach Raceway‬‏
Old 06-12-2011, 07:51 PM   #133
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Dude that run rocks my socks off.

JTP stuck with you, but didn't match angle or clip distance at any point! CRAZY!

Old 07-24-2011, 11:30 PM   #134
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Updates!!!
Old 07-24-2011, 11:50 PM   #135
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Saw the car at the FD yesterday.... was looking good !!!
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote