Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-22-2011, 02:36 PM   #61
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Everyone thinks they can fight when they outnumber the other guy.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2011, 04:17 PM   #62
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
gotta love white fights, others would have went back to their car to get a knife or gun.. lmao im jus kiddin

but forreal, im glad to see this didnt result to someone going to go get a weapon. Ive seen people walk back to their car to get something, that is when i bounce out that place lol

That some coward shit, if your boy is getting into a fight, you jump in and help pound on the 1 guy when there are a few of you..

Nice that the guy in the red shorts saved face from being publicly humiliated.
Old 07-22-2011, 07:35 PM   #63
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
awsome

that is all
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 02:31 AM   #64
chato de shamrock
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chato de shamrock is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
shoulda made dude in jeans bite the curb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrsfqvjGC8s
chato de shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 04:38 PM   #65
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
That some coward shit, if your boy is getting into a fight, you jump in and help pound on the 1 guy when there are a few of you..
I disagree. Ive been in plenty of fights, as have all of my guys. If my buddy is in a one on one fight and handling his shit, Ill sit back and watch. No joke. Its the right thing to do.

If he starts getting handled by the other dude, thats when you step in and break it up. Remind the other bro that there are 4 people willing to beat the fuck out if him if he doesnt walk away. They usually take heed to the warning and move along.
Old 07-25-2011, 05:25 PM   #66
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Coward shit is what YOU just described.
ALTRNTV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2011, 05:30 PM   #67
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Quote:
Originally Posted by whiterps13 View Post
I disagree. Ive been in plenty of fights, as have all of my guys. If my buddy is in a one on one fight and handling his shit, Ill sit back and watch. No joke. Its the right thing to do.

If he starts getting handled by the other dude, thats when you step in and break it up. Remind the other bro that there are 4 people willing to beat the fuck out if him if he doesnt walk away. They usually take heed to the warning and move along.
I like your style. More people should think this way. Sadly, most people are cowards, and can't handle such one-on-one confrontations.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 12:01 PM   #68
TFD
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
TFD is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
+1 for whiteprs13.

Get it one on one and the loser pays a beer.

Kicking one in the back or in its face when on the ground is not my cuppa tea in an ordinary fight.

...different story ofcourse when they raped your wife and they have to die.
Old 07-26-2011, 03:50 PM   #69
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
I guess Im an old school Hockey guy (even though Im pretty young). There are unwritten rules when it comes to fights and I try to play by them. Again, its the right thing to do. But these days, I dont expect anybody else to.

A one on one fight should stay that way. There are certain instances though when you certainly deserve to have your ass handed to you by everyone in the area. You fuck with a girl (especially my girl), you do dumb shit like hit somebody with a bottle or pull out a knife, you sucker punch somebody, etc. You know, common sense shit that anybody with a brain would consider fucked up.
Old 07-26-2011, 05:10 PM   #70
One_love_silvia
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (38)
One_love_silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 38 reviews
aww wtf the video is gone.