Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2008, 11:01 PM   #31
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2008, 11:07 PM   #32
jdmdrft
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
jdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
: /\...to each his own i guess..but to that car?
Old 07-24-2008, 11:11 PM   #33
MikeisNissan
Post Whore!

MikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfectionMikeisNissan is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to MikeisNissan
I think that one wins ^^ Thats like Super Made Rice.

因果関係の流れ
Old 07-24-2008, 11:18 PM   #34
HyperTek
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
im still kinda iffy on the word rice.. dunno why people call em rice, because they where originally asian cars?
Old 07-24-2008, 11:22 PM   #35
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeisNissan View Post
Whats up with the hate? ^
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...i240sx/how.jpg
Went to yahoo images, typed ricer car, and found the recipe on how to rice your car.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f1...rgt2a.jpg?ZAR? Thinks this is ricey too.
For one, It's !Zar!.

Second, You obviously have no idea what I'm talking about.

And finally, anyone who rocks real brashboy aero is a fucking G.
Old 07-24-2008, 11:51 PM   #36
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
im still kinda iffy on the word rice.. dunno why people call em rice, because they where originally asian cars?
i thought its a acronym Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancements
Old 07-25-2008, 12:24 AM   #37
Finelinetuning
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (8)
Finelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfectionFinelinetuning is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Anyone Seen Night Rider 2010?
Old 07-25-2008, 12:37 AM   #38
HyperTek
Post Whore!

HyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfectionHyperTek is close to perfection
that roof line looks like a s13 lol
Old 07-25-2008, 12:38 AM   #39
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via MSN to ericcastro Send a message via Yahoo to ericcastro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf45 View Post
Is that a computer tower in the drivers headlight?? AWSOME !!!
Old 07-25-2008, 01:23 AM   #40
shishcabobers
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
shishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfectionshishcabobers is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Talk about nerdsmobile powered by intel

introducing new and lightest material cardboard fiber

Last edited by shishcabobers; 07-25-2008 at 01:26 AM.. Reason: better picture
Old 07-25-2008, 01:55 AM   #41
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Authentic JDM rice; took these at the local airport a while back

Old 07-25-2008, 02:21 AM   #42
xpertsnowcarver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
xpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud ofxpertsnowcarver has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by E Double View Post
Authentic JDM rice; took these at the local airport a while back
speed racer's celica??

My YouTube Channel
Old 07-25-2008, 02:40 AM   #43
Mister.E
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
Mister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond reputeMister.E has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
hahaha, quite possible. im really fond of the gold rope license plate border, shit is the heat!
Old 07-25-2008, 03:07 AM   #44
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
i love how regardless of how ugly that aero is, the fitment is spot motherfucking on.
Old 07-25-2008, 05:39 AM   #45
tracks13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
tracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond reputetracks13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:

Went to yahoo images, typed ricer car, and found the recipe on how to rice your car.

?ZAR? Thinks this is ricey too.

I wouldn't call the second car rice, redsquare's car is well built, just too many haters.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:05 AM   #46
Landers
Zilvia Junkie

Landers has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond reputeLanders has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayuaddict View Post
i love how regardless of how ugly that aero is, the fitment is spot motherfucking on.

Huh???? On that celica?? If thats what your are talking about then i disagree, thats not anything close to real fitment.
Old 07-25-2008, 07:31 AM   #47
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection

Old 07-25-2008, 11:04 AM   #48
ayuaddict
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
ayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfectionayuaddict is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ayuaddict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landers View Post
Huh???? On that celica?? If thats what your are talking about then i disagree, thats not anything close to real fitment.
i have had the joy of working on several of those generation celicas and as you can guess most of them were rice body kit applications. im guessing its because of the weird contours and body lines, but body kits do not fit anywhere near as nice as that one pictured.

and hey, it sure as fuck fits better than my version select.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:09 AM   #49
drift925
BANNED

drift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfection

HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHA I bet that car can do 300+ mph!!!! easy!!! look at all that downforce!!
Old 07-25-2008, 11:32 AM   #50
ericcastro
Post Whore!

ericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfectionericcastro is close to perfection
^while towing a trailer!!!!! LMAO
Old 07-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #51
decco

decco is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to decco
^The wings divert the air over the trailer to increase performance :P
Old 07-25-2008, 11:45 AM   #52
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
^^ oh shit where'd you find that!!!
Old 07-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #53
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Quote:

?ZAR? Thinks this is ricey too.
wow, that isn't Rice! thats one of the nicest S14's ever built by a Zilvia member!
Old 07-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #54
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
Quote:
dude, i actually sort of liked that movie.

granted, I saw it when I was 11
Old 07-25-2008, 12:41 PM   #55
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zO-YCiGuWX4

Last edited by lflkajfj12123; 07-27-2008 at 05:22 PM..
Old 07-25-2008, 12:52 PM   #56
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
WOW...
I am so fucking motivated because of that video!!
holy shit I am gonna start working on my car right now!!!
I feel like I am invencible right now!!!

Old 07-25-2008, 01:15 PM   #57
ericcastro
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
Im so confused.
It was awsome, yet fricken retarded, yet funny, yet serious??
Old 07-25-2008, 01:17 PM   #58
stiizy
Post Whore!

Dj Mendi and Thomas Bangalter of daft punk

Always a sick track!!
Old 07-25-2008, 01:20 PM   #59
blackrms13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (21)
blackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfectionblackrms13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blackrms13
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiizy View Post

hybrid?!
seriously?
Old 07-25-2008, 01:39 PM   #60
Howard92884
Zilvia Addict

Howard92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond reputeHoward92884 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to Howard92884

Closed Thread