Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-31-2010, 11:07 PM   #31
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
GrandMaster Bushido Brown: "Bushido Brown don't wipe his own ass..."
Grandad: "Um... are you asking me to wipe your ass?" lol

That 'Ni99a Synthesis' shit was retarded funny to me! And when that COMPLETE DISASTER popped up! Oh man. I lost it.
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2010, 07:28 AM   #32
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by simmode1 View Post
GrandMaster Bushido Brown: "Bushido Brown don't wipe his own ass..."
Grandad: "Um... are you asking me to wipe your ass?" lol

That 'Ni99a Synthesis' shit was retarded funny to me! And when that COMPLETE DISASTER popped up! Oh man. I lost it.
I knew early that this episode was going to be great. Once the "moments" recap came up from previous seasons, the episode was going no where but up!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #33
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:

If you don't like the show or get the point of it ridiculing stereotypes to expose societal shortcomings and forcefully prompt change through humor, that's cool. It's your prerogative. We just see things a little different than you do and then we laugh at them. Theres a time to be serious and theres a time to laugh. When Boondocks is on... it's time to laugh.

seriously, if it takes someone to make fun of you to create change...instead of scaring you into it...why not...

this show makes me laugh wiht all the over the top antics...havent caught an episode yet of this season though...dammit...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 10:13 AM   #34
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post
I knew early that this episode was going to be great. Once the "moments" recap came up from previous seasons, the episode was going no where but up!
my thoughts exactly, it was too great. also came here to pay my respects to Grandmaster Bushido Brown.

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 03:28 PM   #35
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Funniest shit ever...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7l3pbFiyQY
Old 06-07-2010, 04:09 PM   #36
simmode1
Post Whore!

Haha! Young Reezy got tha Juice!

Was looking for a video of the newest episode and found this! Lil SNIP Lamilton Taeshawn was based on a real little boy?!
Masterzico.com: Latarian Milton Appearing on Boondocks Season 3 Episode 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcqOgnQyXp4

OMG!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JN5EJDa8DPw&NR=1

HOLY SHIT! WHY HAVE I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS KID!?!?!

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 06-08-2010 at 11:25 AM..
Old 06-07-2010, 04:47 PM   #37
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
^haha, that kid needs to be throw off a building. A really really tall building, leaving no chance that he can stumble away (only to be landed on by a crazy former school counselor).
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:02 PM   #38
J3123MY
BANNED

Trader Rating: (2)
J3123MY is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Lol. Anyone else notice the weapon from Master of the Flying Guillotine? I only seen that one episode so far on season 3. When finals are over ill watch them. Damn that kid is Gangsta!
J3123MY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:50 PM   #39
simmode1
Post Whore!

Okay, I really need this lil SNIP to grow up and start rappin'. The second coming of Biggie? lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rmo0VdPpkDA

Last edited by Drift N Dragg; 06-08-2010 at 11:30 AM.. Reason: Use of Racial Slur
Old 06-08-2010, 02:39 AM   #40
simmode1
Post Whore!

Lol! Aaron is a nut! I thought that looked familiar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUlabjZVUyc
Old 06-08-2010, 11:13 AM   #41
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Pretty decent I guess, probably my least favorite this season (I still liked all of the references). Hell yeah Halloween parody, awesome fights and great animation.

@ Granddad with the silver bullets.
Old 06-10-2010, 11:05 PM   #42
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

YouTube - Shaggy

Another short clip from the new episode. I may have a new favorite character. :lol
Old 06-14-2010, 05:39 AM   #43
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Holy crap last nights episode was GREAT...

Quote:
"Look."

"Fuck you.
Fuck the plane you flew in on.
Fuck them shoes.
Fuck yo socks with the bell on it.
Fuck your gay ass Harry Potter accent.
Fuck them cheap ass cigars.
Fuck your Yuckmouth teeth.
Fuck your Hairpiece.
Fuck yo Chocolate.
Fuck Guy Ritchie
Fuck Prince William.
Fuck the Queen.

This is America, my president is black and my lambo is blue nigga.

Now get the fuck out my hotel room, and if I see you in the street I'm slappin the shit out of you."
Quote of the year! Oh and the State Property, Only Built 4 Cuban Linx skit/reference = brilliant

Last edited by tricky_ab; 06-14-2010 at 06:55 AM..
Old 06-14-2010, 12:47 PM   #44
DenkiMan!
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DenkiMan! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
that episode last night was so funny!! i started clapping for riley when he said that it was so great lol. definitely the quote of the year haha
DenkiMan! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:18 PM   #45
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Man... McGruder went haaaaard at Tyler Perry last night. I think he found his stride with that episode. I hope the rest of the season is this good.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:04 PM   #46
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Hell yea he did. He ripped Tyler Perry 3 different assholes.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 08:19 PM   #47
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
i was too distracted to even know wtf was going on. Hope i catch it again soon.
Old 06-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #48
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by soreballz View Post
Man... McGruder went haaaaard at Tyler Perry last night. I think he found his stride with that episode. I hope the rest of the season is this good.
I've got the episode PVR'd but I haven't watched it yet. I've been hearing good things though and going by last weeks episode, this should be a great one...
Old 06-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #49
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Thoughts from earlier in the episode:

- Good God, that breakdown of "Winston's" pictures was amazing.

- I will no homo yo ass if you keep trying me.

- Do you you renounce all of Ice Cube's works, INCLUDING Friday?!

- Is it bad that before I thought of The Rocky Horror Picture Show during that scene in the party, I thought of One Piece first?

- *Reaches halfway point* Holy shit vuvuzelas. BRRRRRRRRRRR!

- "Now I only give up the ass for Jesus... AND his ni**as." (Fuck, I lost it badly here. )

- Huey & Riley infiltrating the play practice cracked me up with Riley dropping like that.

- "Remember Fear Factor? This is my monkey testicle. No homo."

- The play opening day and conclusion was insane. Also, panty shots in my Boondocks, the fuck?

- The last scene with Winston and the car ride were the perfect wrap up for it. "And again!"

Seriously, what the fuck is with this season. Every episode is almost dramatically better than the last.
Old 06-30-2010, 11:51 AM   #50
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Where's all my Boondocks peoples? Damn, this episode feels like it ended too soon! Again that was one of the best episodes yet!

One of the prison characters is an obvious reference to this:
YouTube - Lock-Up: RAW Booty!
Old 06-30-2010, 12:45 PM   #51
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
The last 2 episodes have made it up for me so far, having EVERYTHING to do with my distaste as a black man for all things Tyler Perry on one part, and finally getting out of the way of stale jokes to be self-referencing in humor on the other part.
It remains to be seen how they will carry the remainder of the season, but I can only hope that it will come with more of what we've seen the last 2-3 weeks instead of those before it.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:39 PM   #52
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
LMAO the booty warrior! Tom killed it in this episode, lol! finally manned up! so far theres only one episode i dont like and its the one with the racist records...kinda took it too far but i would expect that with this show or south park maybe...and thats a BIG maybe
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 02:41 PM   #53
simmode1
Post Whore!

Episode 11 kinda hit hard in the gut to me! It's hard finding real love! I know this is supposed to be the final season and all... I was kinda hoping Grandad pulled it off and married that chick. Way to fuck up, Robert.

The chick that kidnapped Riley clearly had the boys scarred for life after that! lmao
Old 07-18-2010, 12:17 PM   #54
onlydrinkkoolaid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
onlydrinkkoolaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
The Boondocks is so awesome because I feel I'm like uncle ruckus his character is the icing on the cake
onlydrinkkoolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2010, 02:50 PM   #55
demonspeed
Zilvia Junkie

demonspeed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Episode 11 kinda hit hard in the gut to me! It's hard finding real love! I know this is supposed to be the final season and all... I was kinda hoping Grandad pulled it off and married that chick. Way to fuck up, Robert.

The chick that kidnapped Riley clearly had the boys scarred for life after that! lmao

lmao i was trippin out on that...i was expecting her to kidnap Huey but riley?! wtf lol! maybe Granddad will find someone else before the seasons over

that bathroom attendant was funny as hell. how you gonna ask for a tip when you didnt even do anything?
demonspeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2010, 12:50 PM   #56
simmode1
Post Whore!

Riley: I vote we move out to Cali... I'mma be the first ni**a to be both a Blood AND a Crip...

Old 07-20-2010, 11:14 AM   #57
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Quote:

Yeah man, that was a great episode! They just had to do this to him! And he was actually changing. He stopped being a compulsive liar. Shit, his new facebook is based on actual facts. Robert should have gotten the girl!

The best line of the episode was from Ruckus:

"The key to happiness is to eliminate all black women from your life. A white woman's body is a temple. A black woman's body is the temple of doom!"
Old 07-20-2010, 12:03 PM   #58
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
That little clipped made me cry!...lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonspeed View Post
that bathroom attendant was funny as hell. how you gonna ask for a tip when you didnt even do anything?
LOL

Quote:
Riley: I vote we move out to Cali... I'mma be the first ni**a to be both a Blood AND a Crip...

that had me gasping for air...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tricky_ab View Post

"The key to happiness is to eliminate all black women from your life. A white woman's body is a temple. A black woman's body is the temple of doom!"
Ruckus has his moments...this was by far one of his best...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2010, 02:26 PM   #59
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Damn Tom

Buffalo Wings =/= Chicken

"I thought we were tag teaming on that ass old man"

So many great lines in the latest episode. It really felt like it could've been made into a Boondocks Movie, and we could've gotten a Freeman/Dubois road trip out of it. Oh well.

I really hope they reconsider the whole "last season" thing, these episodes have been too good.

But I completely lost it with the Mad Max routine. Aaron wasn't kidding when he said that he was into "everything geeky" in one of his older comic compilations.

Oh and I'm just going to leave this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZjOw...1&feature=fvwp
Old 08-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #60
simmode1
Post Whore!

I was dying when the ppl first found out there was no chicken left and some random guy roundhouse kicks the shit out of the intercom! I was like "Damn, that shit HAD to hurt!" And then you hear somebody in the back ground talking 'bout "I'll be out here all day! I ain't got no job!"

But LOL @ Grandad always picking up random bitches and hoes everywhere! He ah old pimp! lol