Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 08-10-2010, 10:02 PM   #61
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
I love how they have been using recent events with these episodes

The popeye's dilemma lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS3K91NOKYw

(I hate posting videos here) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS3K91NOKYw

I so hope this isn't the last season and they use the bus incident from earlier in the year as a skit or something
Old 08-11-2010, 09:37 AM   #62
simmode1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to simmode1
Satal, just put the alphanumeric code the comes after the equal sign from the web address inbetween the youtube caption brackets. That's how you post videos.

Episode 14 mashed up The Curious Case of Benjamin Button with The Color Purple! Shit had me dying! DC Curry was killing that shit as Mista Rukus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRr7BA8fWaE

God, I hope somebody makes a youtube snippet of the clip where Mista Rukus is telling Grandma Rukus how he's gonna celebrate when she dies and pour cement over her grave!
simmode1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #63
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
wtf @ backbreaker

That was an awesome episode! I believe this was one of the best episodes in the series!

I love the color purple references especially when Ruckus got kicked out the house. I thought it was just gonna be some shitty sob story like when that woman parted ways with Grand-dad because he didn't love himself but it was actually both sad AND funny as hell! This season definitely has the last season feel. Some of the characters are getting wrapped up
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 10:51 AM   #64
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by satal95 View Post
I love how they have been using recent events with these episodes

The popeye's dilemma lol
I so hope this isn't the last season and they use the bus incident from earlier in the year as a skit or something
Um, no... The ONLY mentions of current things are merely passing mentions of things that can be made without damning the episode itself. In such, I counted one all season, when they mentioned the oil spill in the most recent episode.
The Popeye's Chicken shortage thing was April of last year, as was the logjam at KFC when Oprah had people printing coupons for free grilled chicken.
While this season has had some hilarious moments, it is totally unavoidable that the pop culture references are ALL over a year old.
Yet, I continue to watch in hopes that they can find another home or better dealings with Adult Swim.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2010, 01:00 AM   #65
simmode1
Post Whore!

simmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfectionsimmode1 is close to perfection
Episode 15... wow. Awesome season finale. Jack Bauer versus Huey Freeman!

I don't know what I was thinking I could watch this at work! I was cracking up so hard! The opening scene was retarded funny! Maybe because I had just seen the movie "Unthinkable" where Samuel L. Jackson plays a terrorist interrogator... but the torture scene here had me dying at work! Plus there was a quick Tribe Called Quest referrence... haha

They waited all season long to have a current event topic that was actually integral to the storyline and this time... it was the Iphone 4. Apparently, it saves lives! lol

I know this is supposed to be the Finale, but I have a feeling this isn't the end. It seems like there's some character developement going on with Huey. All season long, he has been depressed that his efforts to educate ppl and correct social ills have been ignored. I have a hard time believing that Aaron McGruder will just leave things this way... with Huey giving up. I'm gonna need a movie or another season showing Huey having some kind of positive revelation. Otherwise, I'm gonna get depressed too...

Sidenote: Theres an Imola Orange 350Z in this episode... wtf? Awesome!

Last edited by simmode1; 08-17-2010 at 01:43 AM..
Old 08-17-2010, 07:40 PM   #66
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Stomp 'em in the nuts!

But damn, I can't believe this might be it for The Boondocks. It's been an amazing run. I would be ecstatic at the announcement of a 4th season, but if this is the last stop, it's been a good ride. Will be there day 1 for the Bluray, or Day 1 for a Blu Boxset.
Old 08-18-2010, 06:48 AM   #67
high boost hero

high boost hero is an unknown quantity at this point
Are they up for download, its the only way I can view it in oz.....

Season 2 brought the lolz to the yard
high boost hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2010, 07:28 AM   #68
simmode1
Post Whore!

I'll pm you a link...
Old 07-26-2011, 08:36 AM   #69
simmode1
Post Whore!

Praise Jesus!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxxRqbnSbVc
Old 07-26-2011, 07:00 PM   #70
bardabe
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
bardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfectionbardabe is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to bardabe
Praise the lord!!!!

Review Thread
bardabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2011, 07:10 PM   #71
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

NO FUCKING WAY!!!.......I thought season 3 was their last!!

I knew he couldn't end it at just 3 seasons. I knew it! Fucking awesome glad it's coming back.
Old 07-27-2011, 11:01 AM   #72
simmode1
Post Whore!

^^^ROFL!

Also, you guys might be interested in this too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ku7AGHHWi8
Old 07-27-2011, 03:30 PM   #73
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Oh man I can't wait for that!!!

My friend had told me about it but I never really looked into it. I'll be checking that out for sure...

But more importantly, hopefully my man Sergeant Gutter will release another banger in the new season!