Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 02-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #91
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Episode 5 is out!

I'll let Luke or Andrew post it here, though.

(P.S. Jordan names wires after me. How sweet. )
Sponsored Links
Old 02-13-2011, 10:38 AM   #92
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy View Post
Episode 5 is out!

I'll let Luke or Andrew post it here, though.

(P.S. Jordan names wires after me. How sweet. )
Hahahaha yeah! That guy, those guys, this bitch, lots of names for wires/connectors. Teddy even gets a shout out!

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 11:13 AM   #93
SleepR 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
SleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SleepR 240sx Send a message via MSN to SleepR 240sx
haha i laughed at the teddy reference

Check out the coolest new thing: toddrickkkkk.blogspot.com
SleepR 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #94
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (18)
Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
i love how you guys explain everything, very helpful. awesome build so far guys and keep the videos coming!
Old 02-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #95
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
very cool shit. You guys need to some background music that is not already licensed. Everything you are using is licensed. I.E. licensing agency's could hit you up for royalties for using it. Trust me Ascap follows You tube and whatnot. LOL

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 10:41 PM   #96
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Another quality episode. Progress looks good. Keep 'em coming!
Old 02-14-2011, 08:55 AM   #97
onehundredoctane
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
onehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfectiononehundredoctane is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The build looks great so far, and that every episode is 30 minutes long just like a real tv episode! The part about "texting guy" was funny, how about more out takes in the future!
onehundredoctane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2011, 03:20 PM   #98
conrad_s13.5
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
conrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her selfconrad_s13.5 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
offically growing on me,...lol
Old 02-24-2011, 02:18 PM   #99
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

Imarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura aboutImarvin240 has a spectacular aura about
anymore updates on the build?
Old 02-24-2011, 05:51 PM   #100
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepR 240sx View Post
haha i laughed at the teddy reference
HAHA Same! Great video like always!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 10:44 PM   #101
KOUKIboy
Post Whore!

KOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-knownKOUKIboy is making his/her stupidity well-known
NIce...Verrrry nice!!! Cool build....
Old 02-25-2011, 03:56 AM   #102
blu808
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
blu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfectionblu808 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to blu808
Updates coming soon.

Old 02-25-2011, 05:13 AM   #103
irritatedmax
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
irritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enoughirritatedmax will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I love that you are your own title sponsor! It's gonna be awesome!
Old 02-25-2011, 02:06 PM   #104
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
May we get episode 6 out please?
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2011, 02:09 PM   #105
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftn_silvia View Post
May we get episode 6 out please?
Watch episode 5 a few more times, I'm really interesting the fourth or fifth time around.

www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
Old 02-25-2011, 02:16 PM   #106
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
Watch episode 5 a few more times, I'm really interesting the fourth or fifth time around.
Understatement.

Old 02-25-2011, 02:20 PM   #107
driftn_silvia
Zilvia Junkie

driftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to alldriftn_silvia is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GSXRJJordan View Post
haha, i did yesterday. and today at work. Blu808 is legit!
driftn_silvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 10:30 PM   #108
Pure_JDM
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
Pure_JDM is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I can has a hand-towel for cleanup? lol. BEAUTIFUL, Luke.
Pure_JDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:50 PM   #109
HalveBlue
Zilvia FREAK!

HalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond reputeHalveBlue has a reputation beyond repute
Man, that's a class build.

You guys do some quality work.

Respect.
HalveBlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 01:49 AM   #110
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Love this build and the videos. I wish more people did stuff like this. Whatsup with the Garage Boso build haha.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2011, 11:11 PM   #111
Imarvin240
Nissanaholic!

car looks sick! cant wait to see this thing driving. what wing is that?
Old 03-06-2011, 12:01 AM   #112
DJPimpFlex
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (115)
DJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond reputeDJPimpFlex has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 115 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DJPimpFlex Send a message via MSN to DJPimpFlex

So sick....

Hella Dopeness >>> Luke Lonberger’s C6 Unveiled! «
Old 03-06-2011, 12:17 AM   #113
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
proper low and good fitment on a vette?! looks badass
Old 03-06-2011, 10:43 AM   #114
ZilviaKid
Zilvia FREAK!

ZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the roughZilviaKid is a jewel in the rough
wheres the video! i need my fix
Old 03-06-2011, 11:06 AM   #115
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Saw the car yesterday in person and I must say it is awesome.

Great job to Luke and the guys
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:02 PM   #116
tricky_ab
Post Whore!

tricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud oftricky_ab has much to be proud of
Damn that looks amazing!
tricky_ab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2011, 03:16 PM   #117
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Pretty awesome day, considering it's the first time the car's been driven over 5mph, and Luke's first time on HTM!

The pics that Drew got are great, and Wrecked Mag got a few too:
Luke Lonberger Caught Testing his C6 Corvette at Horse Thief Mile [SPY SHOTS] » Breaking Drift News

Car drives really well, just some little stuff that should be worked out to make it a top contender. Luke's ahead of the rest of the field by a few weeks, most FD guys don't have their cars ready yet. Grats Luke, and I've always been proud to be part of the team.

Old 03-07-2011, 01:51 AM   #118
angeldunk707
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (8)
angeldunk707 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
wonderful build
*PowerPlenty* RWD SR20DET/Impreza GC8 Build:http://imgur.com/a/7KDa1#0
angeldunk707 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 12:21 AM   #119
thenooblet
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
thenooblet is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Blu808 Corvette Build Episode 6 on Vimeo
thenooblet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:58 PM   #120
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Saw this at Toys R' Us today. Looks eerily similar.