Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 07-26-2011, 10:11 PM   #1
Brentbohn
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
Brentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
s14 Bring back the FINAL VERSION stickers!

Anyone know who the creator of the final version stickers (s14b) was? I found something saying brian.... no last name, anyways with all these s13 running around town with fatlace/illest ect sticker bombing I thought it might be time to bring back some class, circa 2003 ish,,,,

Only constructive comments on locating said sticker, leave your opinions somewhere else.

like to get some photos of it incase I have to reproduce it

anyone know the size and or font?

Wanted: Good well mannered athletic woman with her own classic or sports car.... send photo of car
Brentbohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-2011, 12:56 AM   #2
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Shh.. he is legend...

and a zilvia member..
Old 07-27-2011, 01:22 AM   #3
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
haha i had one of those stickers on my old car. Good shit
Instagram: @rjsladerade
revat619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 01:23 AM   #4
BustedS13
Post Whore!

BustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfectionBustedS13 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to BustedS13
Quote:
hello fellow s14 folks. i just thought i would tell you that there is now a semi-official S14 Owners club for USA! i decided that it would be kind of fun to have a nationwide owners club for our car. i have decided on the name Final Version. this seems appropriate since the s14 is the final version of the S chassis we got here in the US.
i have a few people here in SoCal that told me they will join the club. now i am telling everybody about it. i am in the process of designing a sticker or stickers for the club. the primary design looks very similar to the "Dart Izumi Jr." lodo i have as my signature. it is going to be black with white old english font. i just need to find a sticker shop to make them for me. i also have an alternate design that i want to make in the near future that is a cursive style font and thats it. just very simple. i want it to be made with the reflective 3M stuff. should be pretty neat.
right now i just want to see how much interest is in this. if there is slim-to-no interest, i will just scrap the idea or keep it to a few local friends. i really think it could be neat though if we have Final Version members over the entire country. i am also thinking it would be kind of cool to have monthly meets or something. maybe on every 14th of the month. just a friendly get together among owners.
so give me some feedback here please. thanks
He has spoken
Old 07-27-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
wow. lol-old
Old 07-27-2011, 06:12 PM   #6
Brentbohn
Zilvia Junkie

Brentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choicesBrentbohn has made poor choices
who? give me his name please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maeda View Post
Shh.. he is legend...

and a zilvia member..

Wanted: Good well mannered athletic woman with her own classic or sports car.... send photo of car
Old 07-27-2011, 06:35 PM   #7
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I have a real one sitting right here in front of me. Waiting for the right time to apply it.
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 06:38 PM   #8
tqstarburst
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
tqstarburst is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'd be down to rock one of these.
tqstarburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 09:23 PM   #9
Maeda
Nissanaholic!

Maeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura aboutMaeda has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brentbohn View Post
who? give me his name please
God you're a fucking retard. Shoot yourself.

I'll help you out.

See that guy above your post... see the flashy avatar? see the name by the flashy avatar? the rumored 'brian' ... ? See him? recognize it? ok.

HE is legend.
Old 07-28-2011, 09:58 AM   #10
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Found one

Old 07-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #11
Brentbohn
Zilvia Junkie

what Font? size?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Found one

Old 07-28-2011, 08:01 PM   #12
Brian
Post Whore!

In case you were wondering.
I was the one who made those.
Old 07-28-2011, 08:05 PM   #13
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
damn, the secret's out...as if it wasn't obvious enough.

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 08:54 PM   #14
nathanong87
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
nathanong87 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
what Font? size?
arial italic bold, 20pt font
Old 07-28-2011, 09:35 PM   #15
lflkajfj12123

lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
IIRC it was 18pt
Old 07-31-2011, 09:47 AM   #16
Brentbohn
Zilvia Junkie

tried ariel bold itallic .. no go

final version

Old 07-31-2011, 12:06 PM   #17
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (33)
smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 33 reviews
are you seriously trying to make a knockoff
Old 07-31-2011, 12:31 PM   #18
Razi
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (12)
Razi is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
tried ariel bold itallic .. no go

final version
Try WingDings font.
Razi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 01:34 PM   #19
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I wonder where the scene would be today if Brian never was part of this import drifting shit

Cuz his s13 pretty much set the standards for all s13's ever
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 07:04 PM   #20
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

smellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfectionsmellslikecurry is close to perfection
brian says $100 dollars to make a new one
Old 07-31-2011, 07:47 PM   #21
lflkajfj12123

$100 and my original is yours

paypal - [email protected]
Old 07-31-2011, 08:00 PM   #22
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by smellslikecurry View Post
are you seriously trying to make a knockoff
oh lawd, what the i don't even

Old 08-01-2011, 10:57 AM   #23
Brian
Post Whore!

$100 and I'll make you a custom one.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:02 AM   #24
kalypso123
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡

Trader Rating: (2)
kalypso123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I <3 this thread.
kalypso123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #25
Karlitos
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
Karlitos is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I bet he's trying every single font his MS Word has to try and reproduce it.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:33 PM   #26
Brian
Post Whore!

That's a pretty good picture of it.
Old 08-01-2011, 05:40 PM   #27
TheRealSy90
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
TheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant futureTheRealSy90 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Yeah, too good.

Remove it now.
TheRealSy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 05:41 PM   #28
curbhuggerrps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
curbhuggerrps13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to curbhuggerrps13
should say super final version ex plus alpha 2
curbhuggerrps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 06:00 PM   #29
smellslikecurry
Post Whore!

brian

can i get the final version of the final version sticker?
Old 08-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #30
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlitos View Post
i think i like osaka girls more, personally.

who will be the first one to figure out what i'm talking about?
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote