Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 12-23-2012, 06:37 PM   #1
drift warrior

Trader Rating: (0)
drift warrior is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
ford powered s13

well i traded some ls1 parts i had for this s13 hatch, so i could use it to test fit roll cages and develop some fabricated parts for your guy's enjoyment, and decided to make it go after missing a few drift events due to mechanical failure on my "real" drift car. im new to the nissan scene as ive been an ae86 guy for years, but i have been running s13 front suspension on my drift car for a 2 years now and its done me good (plus like 90% of the drift cars on this side of the states are nissan's). next i had to choose a good powerplant for the car, i am kind of doing a missle with this think, bone stock and lame with some coilovers, a cage, hydro, sparco seat, and a welded diff. the engine i chose is the ford 2.3turbo. it came in a bunch of cars in the 80's. its all cast iron with forged internals. its heave- reliable- and everything for them is CHEAP AS HELL. and people make crazy hp out of them (stock internals and turbo are good for 28psi)
im not gonna go crazy with it, just leave it around the 280hp 310tq its currently at, (this motor is bad ass look it up) here are a few pictures of the start of the swap, i plan to have it sliding into walls in about 3 months. ill keep ya updated

here are my current beaters

yes there different cars LOL
and heres what you came for
damn hold on the damn photobucket on my phone wont let me upload

drift warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links