Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Old 12-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #1
gallo
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
gallo is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Gallo's s13 build thread

I have had this s13 for a couple years now and has had many different transformations. this is my 8th s-chassis. but by far have learned the most with this one
first off i bought it bone stock its a 90' se hatch. had the single cam for a couple weeks then it died. threw in a black top sr. the body looked like shit for a while but ran strong.

-first mods
no name springs, welded diff 91' se wheels, kouki tails, black top sr, isis rocker arm stopper, isis blast pipes, high flow cat, cx front mount, h4 headlights w/ 6k hid, momo 330mm wheel w/ nrg quick release hub, sleepy eye mod, mizu radiator with dual electric fans, and no name boost controller , megan radiator hoses

drove the car like that for a while so my wallet could recover. hit up a couple events, made a license plate relocator myself from home depot stuff and worked on the body a bit.and got rid of the tint

got sparco 4 point harnesses, primmered the car, cut the front bumper on the pig nose pieces to get more airflow, shaved the antenna off, put a resonator, got isis exhaust manifold, elbow intake 180sx cluster
chilled for a bit

-got isis 36 way coils and yamato garage arms all around, front and rear strut bars
painted the car nighthawk black, replaced hatch shocks got an origin roof wing

then came d-max side markers and silvia winkers and more events

Sponsored Links