Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 04-14-2007, 01:37 PM   #1
Yoshi
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Yoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to beholdYoshi is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
cc4usmc

Thumbs up from me.
I only bought a shift knob from him, but it arrived very quickly, and just as described. Good Seller, textbook transaction. "A" from me.

www.360realms.com/S13-S15
Yoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-12-2007, 12:22 AM   #2
fwuffy squirrel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (26)
fwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fwuffy squirrel
Shipped out next day with tracking great guy good prices =D
fwuffy squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 12:33 AM   #3
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
dope guy. shipped out my stuff next day with # and i should be getting it tomorrow.
Old 12-12-2007, 05:17 AM   #4
sxva13

Trader Rating: (0)
sxva13 is making a name for him/her selfsxva13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Great to deal with. Shipped out next day with tracking number. No problems here.
sxva13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 11:16 AM   #5
drift into a curb
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
drift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond reputedrift into a curb has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
He payed ASAP for some Muteki Lug nuts. No hesitation on his side at all. I would deal with him again.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:56 PM   #6
Drift N Dragg
Username Monster!

Trader Rating: (14)
Drift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud ofDrift N Dragg has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Totally Excellent Dude to buy from.. If he has other things for sale that I need I would totally go to him...

Bought a Kenwood Radio From him w/ IPOD adapter and it came quick, packed VERY nicely, even better then the pictures I had recieve.

Dude's got my Respect...

2015 Subaru STI
1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
A Ton of Projects
Drift N Dragg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 04:09 PM   #7
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Great guy answered all my questions and got everything shipped out fast!
Creizai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 05:01 PM   #8
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
Great guy, Local for me.
Ships out quick and works out nice deals.

Will deal with him 24/7

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2007, 06:46 PM   #9
SoloSilvia
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (36)
SoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud ofSoloSilvia has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
quick payment for sale, would recomend!
Old 01-04-2008, 11:55 PM   #10
rican_nick
Zilvia FREAK!

rican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfectionrican_nick is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to rican_nick
Great seller. There was a simple mix up with shipping of items. Didn't hesitate to handle the situation and make things right. Also GREAT communication no bs pm dodging or anything. HIGHLY recommended

-nick

My Seller's Review Thread
rican_nick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:58 PM   #11
mayco_86
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
mayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfectionmayco_86 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Good to know that hes a great seller. Now I can purchase things from him.
mayco_86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 12:04 AM   #12
CleanS14
it's NOT a show car!!

Trader Rating: (7)
CleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond reputeCleanS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Definitely a great seller! Thanks for the misc stuff for my s13!

I'll let you know if I need anything else. Thanks!
Old 01-08-2008, 05:33 PM   #13
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Great guy and great seller. Dude hooked me up with a crossmember for cheap

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:49 PM   #14
j4d3_h4v0k
Zilvia Member

Location: a town that doesn't even warrant a dot on the map, so cal
Trader Rating: (1)
j4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of lightj4d3_h4v0k is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to j4d3_h4v0k
excellent seller shipped w/ tracking great communication everything exactly how described
j4d3_h4v0k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 09:21 PM   #15
Hawaiian240
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (17)
Hawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud ofHawaiian240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Awesome guy to do business with!! Fast shipping and good prices.
Bought an N62 MAFS and some oil lines from him. Got it within 4 days of payment.

LEGIT SELLER!!
Hawaiian240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 11:36 PM   #16
fwuffy squirrel
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (26)
fwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the roughfwuffy squirrel is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fwuffy squirrel
Good seller bought something from him a while back. Good guy
fwuffy squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:41 AM   #17
w0nderbr3ad
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (50)
w0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to allw0nderbr3ad is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
Send a message via AIM to w0nderbr3ad
Legit seller. Always kept me in the know and quick shipping.
w0nderbr3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 04:32 PM   #18
posdriftin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
posdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond reputeposdriftin has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
fast payment...no b.s
posdriftin is offline   Reply With Quote