Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Motorsports and Skilled Driving

Motorsports and Skilled Driving Discussion for Organized Racing and motorsports and tips and techniques at becoming a better driver.

Old 07-01-2008, 02:51 AM   #721
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DudeYourSoOOJDM
I agree...Everytime I saw danny's car....I got the "Oh Face"
Old 07-01-2008, 02:52 AM   #722
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
wowowowo... like 10 car tandem... oooooommyy

i wish i was there for sunday action .
94cc0rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:01 AM   #723
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

DudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud ofDudeYourSoOOJDM has much to be proud of
OK I think I figured out who's in the train.
1.Dousan 2. Mattycakes 3. Pawlak 4. yellow s13? or maybe Oilcover in his FC? 5. Tommy 6. Forrest 7. Powered By Max S15 8. Pfeiffer 9. Danny 10. me and then someone else behind me.
Old 07-01-2008, 03:14 AM   #724
driftingpanda
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (24)
driftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond reputedriftingpanda has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to driftingpanda
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeYourSoOOJDM View Post
OK I think I figured out who's in the train.
1.Dousan 2. Mattycakes 3. Pawlak 4. yellow s13? or maybe Oilcover in his FC? 5. Tommy 6. Forrest 7. Powered By Max S15 8. Pfeiffer 9. Danny 10. me and then someone else behind me.
The yellow #4 car was Pat in his s14. I thought there were even more cars behind you, Mickie? I didn't bother looking back... I was too busy working on the whole not-spinning-out thing. Haha.

Fun times though, seriously. I haven't had this much fun drifting since the first time I've drifted.

-danny

PM me about limited edition Pink GodziRa Sticker packages!
driftingpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:36 AM   #725
DudeYourSoOOJDM
Zilvia Junkie

There coulda been more cars behind me...I was just thinking OMG OMG this is so EPIC!
Old 07-01-2008, 04:24 AM   #726
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
that tandem was sweet
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 07:48 AM   #727
90hatchie
Banned from the Marketplace

Trader Rating: (15)
90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection90hatchie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90hatchie
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpirate View Post
EEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!! i look weird...crop me out...im the only dude wearing pants in that picture!!!!!!!
ur always wearing pants
even at formula d
90hatchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 10:22 AM   #728
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
oh shit

hey SQUIDDY

that teaser intro preview thing was fucking RAD
Old 07-01-2008, 12:42 PM   #729
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Sick-ass teaser Sky.
Old 07-01-2008, 01:01 PM   #730
Ryu8200
Leaky Injector

Ryu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really niceRyu8200 is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Ryu8200
HA ha thats me in front of Mickie

Here's a sucky video I made with some random clips that I accidentally shot. Didn't really bother with shooting at all this weekend, mostly because the driving was way too awesome to miss out on.

Thanks again to all those who made this event possible! Especially JustDrift staff, CityTireOnline staff, and all the fantastical drivers that made this event an ultra-face-melter!

-danny
Ryu8200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #731
xzyras

xzyras is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to xzyras
Awesome as always Danny. Here are the pics from my Camera.

http://picasaweb.google.com/Xzyras1/ASB4Saturday
xzyras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:12 PM   #732
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Like I said, colorado came to party:

...and passed out all over the place

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:26 PM   #733
Brian
Post Whore!

Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
hahah yeah they did!

TAP THE ROCKIES
Old 07-01-2008, 02:30 PM   #734
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
Jason + Mickie = HEARTNESS

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #735
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Okay, so who heard me talking about the big fat black chick with cellulite? I need to know what the hell I was saying haha

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 07-01-2008, 02:44 PM   #736
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlideAlliance View Post
Okay, so who heard me talking about the big fat black chick with cellulite? I need to know what the hell I was saying haha
Basically that you want to fuck her through a fence. It'll be in the video...
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:45 PM   #737
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd View Post
Basically that you want to fuck her through a fence. It'll be in the video...
hahaha oh my god yes!!!!

Did someone get Tony tagging up colorado?

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 07-01-2008, 02:50 PM   #738
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Unfortunately I think we were tagging up our own at that point.

TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:52 PM   #739
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
yes jason aka biggs is a crazy fucker, i got their in the morning on sat with my dog. bulldogs dont do good in heat so i brought her home and by the time i got back jason was so fucking dirty he looked like he fixed about 10 cars.

oh and mikie post up the custom mla beer can gasket so fucking rad
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 02:59 PM   #740
RMJmotor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
RMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud ofRMJmotor has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to RMJmotor Send a message via Yahoo to RMJmotor
I was referring to Jason (RYU8200) our driver, lol But ya Miki's Jason is my straight up homie I owe that cat for his help.

Performance - Tech Support - rmjmotorsports.com
RMJmotor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:00 PM   #741
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

He rocked the I Love Penis tag all the way back to Colorado and was proud of it haha

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 07-01-2008, 03:19 PM   #742
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemeGuero View Post
I lost my license plate.

It died on HTM.
We tried to look for it at the end of the day in Danny's truck

We didn't see it though?

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
A Spec Products is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:20 PM   #743
dirtdiggler666
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (26)
dirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfectiondirtdiggler666 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
oh my bad well they bolth kick ass then
dirtdiggler666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:25 PM   #744
S13_SideWayz
Leaky Injector

S13_SideWayz can only hope to improve
looks like u guys had tons of fun.. i will have money someday to make it there ajajaj
S13_SideWayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:25 PM   #745
azndoc
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
azndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfectionazndoc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to azndoc
Danny car does look pretty sweet.

I normally hate sil-80s but love Danny's
azndoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:30 PM   #746
jeffsm3
Zilvia Member

jeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond reputejeffsm3 has a reputation beyond repute
drove all the way down from Idaho for this.. and it was so worth it!! the 500 in gas i was bitching about earlier was made up for, by all the kick ass people and the fun we had..

sorry about your car BH.. jack attack you can cry on my shoulder anytime.. nice gettin to see some of the people i havent seen for years.. oh and gsxjordan nice pics man and good meetin you.. now go fix your car so you can actually drive it more then 10 ft.

TEAM SUS*PECT
jeffsm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #747
Brian
Post Whore!

You drove from IDAHO?
really????
Old 07-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #748
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
wow.. that is crazy... U know the make things called planes...

lol

looked into fair for ASB3K... if i buy now about 300bucks...
Old 07-01-2008, 04:22 PM   #749
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
[QUOTE=jeffsm3;2148857]drove all the way down from Idaho for thisQUOTE]

Thats dedication.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #750
Brian
Post Whore!

I think I am going to make a map of USA of all the people that have come from different states.
Let me start that when I get home.