Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2005, 09:46 AM   #271
umsports
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (0)
umsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura aboutumsports has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yes, The Megan coilovers and the Apexi coilovers are the exact same, made by the same company...

The KSport are made by a different company....They are totally different...Please dont confuse these with the Megan's and Apexi....

mainevent212, I told you that as long as it's a manufacturing defect, then you are good to go...No worries man....But if it's something you broke yourself, then obviously they aren't going to cover it....
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2005, 04:29 PM   #272
DustyHell

DustyHell is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn. Im finaly done reading the thread. Took me long enogh. So did any one post an s13 pic? Also Im getting the vibe that everyone is still prety happy with their coils. Is this true, or are some people so pissed off that they wish they would have just saved for another month for something else?
Old 04-10-2005, 05:57 PM   #273
90RS13
Zilvia Junkie

90RS13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Um, I have S13 pics I can post. I'll do it when I get home. I don't have complaints yet, but I don't like to judge coilovers till at least 6 months later. I've only been on these for like 4 months.
Old 04-10-2005, 08:40 PM   #274
DustyHell

DustyHell is an unknown quantity at this point
im in the same boat mainevent. Good to here though. ill let you guinea pigs be for a while, and check back in.

PEACE
Old 04-10-2005, 08:47 PM   #275
Ritz S14
Post Whore!

Ritz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud ofRitz S14 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyHell
Damn. Im finaly done reading the thread. Took me long enogh. So did any one post an s13 pic? Also Im getting the vibe that everyone is still prety happy with their coils. Is this true, or are some people so pissed off that they wish they would have just saved for another month for something else?
I just pulled some fenders on 95Zilvia's S13. I asked him about his purcahse of MR C/Os and he says he really likes them. He doesn't have any complaints, nor do I on my s14. I think he said he was the first purchase of MR CO's for S13s from zilvia... not 100% sure on that though.

But, I see why most people have problems with their stuck coilovers. I saw the spanner wrenches that 95zilvia hand..and man those things are tiny. While, my friend's H&R spanner wenches are twice the size in and you can achieve more leverage. That thing that needs an improvements.
Old 04-20-2005, 10:11 AM   #276
Jeff240sx
I hate you too...

Jeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond reputeJeff240sx has a reputation beyond repute
I don't know why this has been allowed to go on, but this thread, and more importantly, this forum, is not for business.
Tech questions are fine, but asking about prices, shipping times, location, status of an order, missing parts.. these need to be done OFF FORUM.
Members don't seem to realize how much damage can happen to an advertiser when publicly complaining about something, because 95% of people will complain in public, then 10% of people will state the issue was fixed in public. Those are much better to be asked in private, and only brought out in public if an amicable solution is not found.
Either way, my review thread turning into 17 pages of non-technical questions is rediculous. You people need to go to the website, send an email, or pick up the phone.
-Jeff