Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mountain States

Mountain States Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, and Wyoming.

Old 10-18-2010, 10:29 PM   #1
ripnbst
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
ripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her selfripnbst is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Colorado Roads

I am currently in the Denver area on business and I cant get over how nice the roads are here. How do they do it? I would think with such harsh winters the roads here would be destroyed but they are in really in great shape.

A side note I saw a Maroon R33 Skyline that was driving the opposite way on a highway which I could hear over the wind and I was on the other side of the highway driving the other direction. It sounded awesome and it was very clean and pretty low.

The point of this post is the roads here are pretty smooth. With such harsh winters how do they do it?
Old 10-18-2010, 10:53 PM   #2
NiSilS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (20)
NiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond reputeNiSilS14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Our winters here in denver metro aren't that bad. The upkeep of the roads is pretty good, construction is everywhere. I don't think the roads are that smooth, but I have no idea how roads are anywhere else other then some southwest states.
NiSilS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 12:18 AM   #3
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
maybe it's because colorado, unlike stupid california, knows how to spend money on infrastructure and road maintenance.
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 10:45 AM   #4
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by upsdude View Post
maybe it's because colorado, unlike stupid california, knows how to spend money on infrastructure and road maintenance.
this.

msglngth
Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote