Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Forced Induction

Old 11-16-2015, 01:17 PM   #1
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FRSport.com
Tomei KA24 Turbo Manifold Now Available!

KA24DE Tomei Expreme Turbo Manifold

Now in Stock!

The new Tomei turbo manifold is a direct bolt on manifold for the KA24DE application. The turbo manifold features the SR20DET turbo flange/size and positoining that allows for the SR20DET turbo and exhaust parts to be installed on a KA24DE. This means that the turbo manifold allows for either stock or aftermarket bolt on SR20DET turbos to be installed. Including the Tomei Turbo outlets and exhausts for the SR20DET.

The KA24DE turbo manifold features an unequal design to shorten the distance to the turbo to improve spool and response. The manifold also features a dividing plate just before the turbo flange. The dividing plate separates the ports into left and right chambers. The dividing plate allows for the exhaust gasses from each cyclinder to be channeled alternately between left and right chambers, reducing exhaust gas interference for a smoother flow of exhaust gasses to the turbocharger.

Specifications:
Material: Austenitic Ductile Cast Iron
Layout: 4-2-1
Int. I.D: 40mm
OUT I.D: 48.6mm
Pipe Thickness: 5.0 mm
Flange Type: T25
Weight: 12.35 lbs

Kit Contents
Exhaust Manifold (1)
Exhaust Manifold Gasket (4)
Turbo Side Gasket (1)
Flange Bolt (1)
Flange Nut (2)
Turbo Studs (4)
Hexagon Nut (6)
Lock Plate (2)
Bolt Smooth Paste (1)

$590

Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST

[email protected] | 800-321-4747 | 714-515-4001 ext 146

FRSport.com Open Box Clearance Items

FRSport.com Weekly Specials

Last edited by FRSport.com; 11-16-2015 at 03:38 PM..
FRSport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2015, 08:07 PM   #2
2.5T_/<ouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
That's a pretty steep price considering it's a T25 flange, however it is pretty damn neat what this just opened up for the KA market! It almost seems the possibilities are endless now lol. I am honestly considering this manifold myself just to retain the stock look.
2.5T_/<ouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2015, 10:10 AM   #3
FRSport.com
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (16)
FRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura aboutFRSport.com has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Send a message via AIM to FRSport.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5T_/<ouki View Post
That's a pretty steep price considering it's a T25 flange, however it is pretty damn neat what this just opened up for the KA market! It almost seems the possibilities are endless now lol. I am honestly considering this manifold myself just to retain the stock look.
Although its quite steep,

We appreciate the OEM Mounting of all other parts.

Being able to utilize SR20DET Parts is key to easy repairs and replacements for future beatings.

Store Hours: Mon - Fri: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST

[email protected] | 800-321-4747 | 714-515-4001 ext 146

FRSport.com Open Box Clearance Items

FRSport.com Weekly Specials
FRSport.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2015, 07:07 PM   #4
burnsauto
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (6)
burnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfectionburnsauto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to burnsauto
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2.5T_/<ouki View Post
T2 flange**
Old 11-20-2015, 12:40 AM   #5
2.5T_/<ouki
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (13)
2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice2.5T_/<ouki is just really nice
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRSport.com View Post
Although its quite steep,

We appreciate the OEM Mounting of all other parts.

Being able to utilize SR20DET Parts is key to easy repairs and replacements for future beatings.
exactly !
I wonder how big of a turbo you can fit under there. I myself am thinking about the GTX2867r.
2.5T_/<ouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 09:10 PM   #6
EDacIouSX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (53)
EDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfectionEDacIouSX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 53 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to EDacIouSX Send a message via AIM to EDacIouSX Send a message via MSN to EDacIouSX Send a message via Yahoo to EDacIouSX
SR20 $468
http://www.frsport.com/Tomei-193086-...it_p_1538.html

KA24DE $468
http://www.frsport.com/Tomei-TB601A-...p_1047497.html

Evo $626

http://www.frsport.com/Tomei-193083-...3_p_18312.html

it's a fair price, especially when you factor in the build of the KA manifold vs others, CAST.
EDacIouSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 07:32 PM   #7