Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada

Canada Post here if you hail from the great land up north!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2008, 10:12 PM   #1
drifttuners

Trader Rating: (0)
drifttuners is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Ok "mrmephistopheles" So how much to be a Sponsor?

A reply to http://zilvia.net/f/chat/228796-foun...-vehicles.html So how much??? Don't you have any respect for your own sponsors??? So I want to advertise tell me the price.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 10:24 PM   #2
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I think this would be something best kept to PM's. kthxbai!
Old 12-10-2008, 10:26 PM   #3
I10cruiser
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (47)
I10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfectionI10cruiser is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
Send a message via AIM to I10cruiser Send a message via Yahoo to I10cruiser
http://zilvia.net/f/payments.html

search! gawd!

Old 12-10-2008, 10:30 PM   #4
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
Well, you're off to a reeeeeal good start here. Good job.

Edit: lulz, Canada regional section, and the first three people to reply have all been from Socal. hahaha
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:48 AM   #5
tyndago

Trader Rating: (0)
tyndago is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Don't deal with this guy. He is offering state legal cars as DOT, and EPA legal cars.

If you want to read some more.

Nissan Skyline GT-R s in the USA Blog: Drift Tuners Moving Forum to Forum Trying to Scam People

Nissan Skyline GT-R s in the USA Blog: Drift Tuners : Federal Law ? State Law ? Whats the Difference ?

Don't let anyone get caught up in this guys lies.

--
Sean Morris
[email protected]
Old 12-11-2008, 11:54 AM   #6
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
well that pretty much sums it all up....

Old 12-11-2008, 12:42 PM   #7
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
time for a ban, and not sure I want to deal with performance nissan anymore since they were the ones promoting this in the first place.
Old 12-11-2008, 01:01 PM   #8
DOOK
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
DOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfectionDOOK is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
let's not jump on the advertiser just yet... maybe he bought a track vehicle from them and had a great experience... never know.

Old 12-11-2008, 01:18 PM   #9
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Please take this to PM. MrMeph is an admin here, and he would be more than happy to discuss advertising memberships with you.

Like Dook said, lets not jump on our advertisers. He may have had a good experience with them, we were not there to know for sure.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
Old 12-11-2008, 03:13 PM   #10
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by drifttuners View Post
A reply to http://zilvia.net/f/chat/228796-foun...-vehicles.html So how much??? Don't you have any respect for your own sponsors??? So I want to advertise tell me the price.
I10cruiser posted the link below if you are truly interested, which based on the hostility of this post, I'm doubtful. As far as having respect, remember that it's a 2-way street. I don't abide ANY user that breaks the rules, be they a regular member with 3 days on the forum or an advertiser with three years. If you're feeling that I mishandled the thread mentioning your business, look again - I was nothing but tactful and patient.

If you were to advertise here, I'd need you to make it clear that any grey market vehicles you have to offer are for track purposes only, and not perpetuate the pipe dream of street legal cars that aren't truly legal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
Thanks for posting that.
Closed Thread