Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > Canada > Ontario

Old 12-22-2008, 06:36 AM   #1
nevaland9
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
nevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfectionnevaland9 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to nevaland9
aye.. Visiting From New Yorkk

Whats going on my zivilian brotherin from over the border, im over here in Pickering visiting my pops till Jan. 4th and all i can say for now is..its fucking cold, REAL cold. How you guys get through the winter will always amaze me.

The cold isnt the purpose of my post tho, im just checking in to see if theres any locals that wanna give me a heads up on where the nice warm fun is. Im staying at my dads place with my two step brothers, one is 19 and the other is 22 (im 20). The younger one is just a misrible fuck that sits around and smokes pot all day and the older one is a lot more chill but im just trying to test the waters so i can appreciate this great land you call canada.

I will be here for new years and having a shit load of fun for those 48 hours is my main goal for this trip. Im just assuming Downtown Toronto is the place to be, if any zivilians have any insight to make my trip any better or would like to meet up one night to sip on some canadian just hit me up, ill always be free and down for almost anything.

Be safe and Happy Holidays to all of those who have to shovel meters and meters of snow (metric joke)
1-516-993-7315 -Jason

p.s heres a link to the site for my dads shop off markham, he taught me everything i know, he can fix literally EVERYTHING.
http://ca.geocities.com/[email protected]/index1.htm

I know the sites a little corny but a friend made it for him, he drives a dumped Pulsar GTIR so it kind of makes up for it. Hes got about my life time+10 years of race car experience, don't hesitate to call him for anything. Tell him Jason sent you, or just come by to chill ill be hanging around the shop for a few days.

Last edited by nevaland9; 12-22-2008 at 08:29 AM..
nevaland9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 10:35 AM   #2
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
damm dude, im east of you by roughly 2.5 hours down the 401 in Brockville.

if you decide to leave the big city lmk via PM.
mr_240sx is offline   Reply With Quote