Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2010, 07:10 AM   #20
driftking777
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
driftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of lightdriftking777 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRU_DAH-V View Post
cool i plan on buying this g35 when i get there, i got approved for 22days leave so ill see you all around the 16 of feb.

anyone know if this dealership is any good?
Liberty Motors - Rapid City, South Dakota

Hey hit me up when you get into town, i work at that place and can probably set you up with a decent deal on it .

And thanks kris for adding me in on the conversation. Im ka's blow on the other forum. And the one with the non running car lol.