Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 09-10-2006, 09:31 PM   #31
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm a new Milwaukee member....I good friends with Snatch and exitspeed. I finally bit the bullet and got rid of my FF car and got something FR.
bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2006, 09:59 PM   #32
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
welcome to the crew

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 01:13 PM   #33
Broaner
Leaky Injector

Broaner is an unknown quantity at this point
FR is the only way to go. Congrats.

Since people keep asking I guess I should say I do sidework. Regular stuff to motor swaps if you desire. PM me.
Broaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2006, 02:03 PM   #34
nismo13s

nismo13s is an unknown quantity at this point
Whats up bamaboy! hopefully i will see u around town. I just picked up some parts from colin(snatch) the other day. we all should get together next year. are u planning on doing drift days?
nismo13s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 10:36 AM   #35
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by nismo13s
Whats up bamaboy! hopefully i will see u around town. I just picked up some parts from colin(snatch) the other day. we all should get together next year. are u planning on doing drift days?
yeah...I'm going to try to do some with the stock set up and see what I need to do from there as far as modding. I need to pick up some track wheels and figure out what tire size I'm going to run. This car has plenty of power. I've played around in some parking lots and it seems easier than I thought it would be. Probably because I have a good bit of power and I don't have to fight to get the traction to break.

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
Old 09-18-2006, 09:04 AM   #36
Broaner
Leaky Injector

Broaner is an unknown quantity at this point
Heading to RA again this Sunday. Champ car will be there. I'll be entering my S in the gay @ss car show. The only reason being that it costs the same as a regular ticket and you get a guest pass. So two for the price of one plus a parade lap around the track. Anyone else gonna be in the area?

Since people keep asking I guess I should say I do sidework. Regular stuff to motor swaps if you desire. PM me.
Broaner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:28 AM   #37
s13silvia123
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (16)
s13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfections13silvia123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broaner
Heading to RA again this Sunday. Champ car will be there. I'll be entering my S in the gay @ss car show. The only reason being that it costs the same as a regular ticket and you get a guest pass. So two for the price of one plus a parade lap around the track. Anyone else gonna be in the area?

i might drop by depending on what i'm doing supposely having a family thing on saturday. so sunday is open for me i only live 10 minutes away. but it depends i was thinking of working on my car and do some body work. dont know yet

s13silvia123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 05:53 PM   #38
ryan hagen
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (8)
ryan hagen is making a name for him/her selfryan hagen is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
i m thinking of doing a vq35de swap, i got one from a pathfinder. i will probally have to mega squirt it though. i might be at champ car also.

1990 hatch ka24de gt2871r
ryan hagen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:49 PM   #39
Taba13

Taba13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Taba13 Send a message via MSN to Taba13 Send a message via Yahoo to Taba13
ehh...im not from wisconsin but im on the boarder of IL and wisconsin off the lake.....

i was going to go to RA this weekend but i picked up a side job that day on some stereo work....RA is cool regardless of what show their having
Old 09-21-2006, 08:01 AM   #40
ehaegele

ehaegele is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to ehaegele Send a message via MSN to ehaegele
Hey whats up, my names Eric and I'm in Madison WI right now, but Im from Wauwatosa. Ive no ride right now due to school, and the high cost of parking here in madison but sometime between January and May I hope to change that.
keep me posted on any events in the area.
-Eric
ehaegele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2006, 10:20 PM   #41
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehaegele
Hey whats up, my names Eric and I'm in Madison WI right now, but Im from Wauwatosa. Ive no ride right now due to school, and the high cost of parking here in madison but sometime between January and May I hope to change that.
keep me posted on any events in the area.
-Eric
Why are you posting on a car forum asking people to keep you posted on events and you don't own a car?

Quote:
Right now you are my biggest fan. You are to me what a sex tape is to Paris Hilton, not the best publicity in the world, but at least I'm on people's mind and it has something to do with a pussy!!! HAAHAAAAAAA
Old 10-12-2006, 08:25 AM   #42
autoxgti983
Zilvia Member

autoxgti983 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to autoxgti983
Moving back to WI next week... Bringing my s14 home, maybe....
Old 06-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #43
240z4u
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
240z4u is making a name for him/her self240z4u is making a name for him/her self240z4u is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 240z4u
This guy does an amazing job with alignments.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&...=1&action=open
240z4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 01:26 PM   #44
Mtndrifter14
Zilvia Member

Mtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to beholdMtndrifter14 is a splendid one to behold
yea never noticed this thread, been around a long time. Most of you guys know me.
Mtndrifter14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:01 PM   #45
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtndrifter14 View Post
yea never noticed this thread, been around a long time. Most of you guys know me.
go fawk yourself
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:37 PM   #46
sr20frosty

sr20frosty is an unknown quantity at this point
i live in the small town of Waupun Wisconsin. Not to many 240 drivers around my neck of the woods.
sr20frosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:45 PM   #47
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hey there, i met you the other day in oshkosh
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 11:25 AM   #48
cleanest92

cleanest92 is an unknown quantity at this point
well im dooley from janesvegas 21 and got a 92 coupe. right now its gutted gettin ready for a cage and hopefully lsx with some spray. if ur close to south wi, u should come down on some sat night to kmart. we got quite a few cars that come out.
cleanest92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 12:13 AM   #49
rottenseed

rottenseed is an unknown quantity at this point
new 2 these forums been on 240sxforums for along time i live in lake mills s14 1995 black.
rottenseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 09:39 AM   #50
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanest92 View Post
well im dooley from janesvegas 21 and got a 92 coupe. right now its gutted gettin ready for a cage and hopefully lsx with some spray. if ur close to south wi, u should come down on some sat night to kmart. we got quite a few cars that come out.
Wow, is that clean. Very nice.
Old 09-30-2008, 01:37 AM   #51
s13rockford
Leaky Injector

s13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of lights13rockford is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to s13rockford
Rockford IL here... just a short driver to the border.
s13rockford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:11 PM   #52
rottenseed

rottenseed is an unknown quantity at this point
LAKE MILLS YEA WOOT! we should all put together a meet would be kind of cool don't see to many 240's around much

rottenseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:16 PM   #53
LongGrain
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
LongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfectionLongGrain is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
welcome to the crew guys..
LongGrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:57 PM   #54
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenseed View Post
LAKE MILLS YEA WOOT! we should all put together a meet would be kind of cool don't see to many 240's around much

Please tell me your first order of business is to either get stock wheels or actual good aftermarket wheels...
Old 11-19-2008, 10:29 AM   #55
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
well this cold weather bullshit is starting to suck
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 10:08 AM   #56
jdmwhiteboy

jdmwhiteboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Hell yeah
sheboygan right here
jdmwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 08:11 PM   #57
Victory!!
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
Victory!! is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
WTH....this thread is like 2 years old....lol....i used to live in sheboygan........what car do you drive?
Old 01-22-2010, 01:13 PM   #58
jdmwhiteboy

jdmwhiteboy is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah sorry i just say it so i fugured id see if anyone is fom sheboygan too.
as of right now nothing bc i dont have a liscence but im a 5 speed coupe soon.
jdmwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:45 PM   #59
bassboy3313

bassboy3313 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to bassboy3313
hey! im from brookfield, wi and picked up a 91 hatch with a rebuilt ka24de couple months ago. I go to school at MSOE in downtown milwaukee. nice to see there ARE other 240 owners since ive only seen one other one around me.
bassboy3313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 07:25 PM   #60
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassboy3313 View Post
hey! im from brookfield, wi and picked up a 91 hatch with a rebuilt ka24de couple months ago. I go to school at MSOE in downtown milwaukee. nice to see there ARE other 240 owners since ive only seen one other one around me.
Welcome!

what color is your hatch?

i'll keep an eye out for ya i'm in that area alot.