Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Western States

North Western States Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.

Old 11-22-2010, 04:00 PM   #121
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
Spotted Red Kouki on Evergreen pkwy heading East around 1:10pm
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-22-2010, 04:01 PM   #122
K_style
Post Whore!

K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Spotted Orange S13 at Izzy's parking lot in Hillsboro at 2:00 pm
Old 11-27-2010, 07:14 PM   #123
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Red Zenki S14 in Mall parking lot in Eugene. Had exhaust, that's all I noticed.
Old 11-27-2010, 11:26 PM   #124
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeLite Racing View Post
Red Zenki S14 in Mall parking lot in Eugene. Had exhaust, that's all I noticed.
what were you doing in eugene? lol
Old 12-03-2010, 11:11 AM   #125
K_style
Post Whore!

spotted white Zenki on Brookwood yesterday in the morning... south bound near TV hwy
Old 12-06-2010, 12:50 PM   #126
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_style View Post
what were you doing in eugene? lol
Hahah I was at my woman's mom's pad for thanksgiving. Where the fuck you been Pete?!!! We need to go to Mcminnys asap!!!!!
Old 12-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #127
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Hahah I was at my woman's mom's pad for thanksgiving. Where the fuck you been Pete?!!! We need to go to Mcminnys asap!!!!!
I haev been working... nothing crazy yet.. LOL

It's been 100 years since we hung out... when is good time for you !?
Old 12-08-2010, 11:28 AM   #128
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
I haev been working... nothing crazy yet.. LOL

It's been 100 years since we hung out... when is good time for you !?
I'm on vacation right now, going to Eugene to hang out tonight and tomorrow, should be home tomorrow afternoon, and we can go to mcminnys on Friday!!!! Sound good?
Old 12-08-2010, 05:31 PM   #129
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm on vacation right now, going to Eugene to hang out tonight and tomorrow, should be home tomorrow afternoon, and we can go to mcminnys on Friday!!!! Sound good?
Mcmenamins on Sat ? ?? which one are you meeting up at ?
Old 12-11-2010, 08:10 PM   #130
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Mcmenamins on Sat ? ?? which one are you meeting up at ?
Not too sure man. My woman's sister is in town right now, Ill see what they want to get into tonight.

Spotted white coupe with a black trunk and red doors and possibly red fenders too? Turning into Albertson's off Hall yesterday.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:07 AM   #131
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Not too sure man. My woman's sister is in town right now, Ill see what they want to get into tonight.

Spotted white coupe with a black trunk and red doors and possibly red fenders too? Turning into Albertson's off Hall yesterday.
you never called me !! LOL I am enjoying mojito at my place
Old 12-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #132
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
you never called me !! LOL I am enjoying mojito at my place
Ended up just staying in and watching movies. You need to stop by sometime.

Spotted a black hatch. Nothing special.
Old 12-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #133
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Will hopefully be spotting a black kouki tonight at mcmenamins
Old 12-15-2010, 04:18 PM   #134
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Will hopefully be spotting a black kouki tonight at mcmenamins

LOL

I will call you after work today... Prob little after 8:00pm
Old 12-16-2010, 10:51 PM   #135
XxCAPTAINxX
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
XxCAPTAINxX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
which mcmenamins do you guys go to ill probably meet up sometime
Old 12-21-2010, 01:09 PM   #136
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxCAPTAINxX View Post
which mcmenamins do you guys go to ill probably meet up sometime
We were actually talking about having meets at the Cedar Hills McMenamin's a while back, but recently we've been going to the Hall Blvd. McMenamin's. When it's open that is... Haha PM me your number, I'll shoot you a text next time Pete and I meet up. Hopefully soon. I'm Jimmy BTW.
Old 12-21-2010, 04:21 PM   #137
K_style
Post Whore!

Lets meet up @ Imbrie hall Mcmenamins next time...
Hey Jimmy did you get new job ?
Old 12-21-2010, 11:38 PM   #138
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Lets meet up @ Imbrie hall Mcmenamins next time...
Hey Jimmy did you get new job ?
No, I'm still at Safeway... Is DEQ hiring? Imbrie Hall McMenamins is awesome!!
Old 12-22-2010, 11:33 AM   #139
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
No, I'm still at Safeway... Is DEQ hiring? Imbrie Hall McMenamins is awesome!!
Well... DEQ is not hiring.... too bad... isn't it ? haha

let's meet up after Chiristmas or something.. it's been 200 years.. !!
Old 12-23-2010, 11:18 AM   #140
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted silver s13 with K's front end.. very clean... with R32 seats and wheels at DEQ earlier today..

Congrats !! you passed !!!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:35 PM   #141
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Well... DEQ is not hiring.... too bad... isn't it ? haha

let's meet up after Chiristmas or something.. it's been 200 years.. !!
Haha yeah it has been! I will be back in town on Sunday if you want to go grab some brewskies! Do you still have that S14 for sale?
Old 12-23-2010, 04:54 PM   #142
K_style
Post Whore!

Quote:
Haha yeah it has been! I will be back in town on Sunday if you want to go grab some brewskies! Do you still have that S14 for sale?
that thing is gone...... sold it for $2k..
Old 12-24-2010, 05:05 PM   #143
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_style View Post
that thing is gone...... Sold it for $2k..
Old 01-06-2011, 01:08 PM   #144
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

No 240's around lately?
Old 01-17-2011, 12:10 AM   #145
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

White coupe on Murray. I threw up deuces. You revved up.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #146
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted Black Kouki S14 @ Sunset DEQ last Saturday.. I think
Said purchased that Kouki for $3200 from WA...

Good for you !!!
Old 01-20-2011, 07:15 PM   #147
blueberry

Trader Rating: (0)
blueberry is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Yesterday - black S14 SE stock looking turned left on Imbrie off of Evergreen
blueberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 11:02 PM   #148
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted Black Kouki again approximately 1:00pm on Cornellius Northbound hauling ass by Imbrie dr.. towards his work I guess... seen him many times...
Old 01-21-2011, 11:04 PM   #149
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted black Onevia S13 with clear tail lights on Cornell eastbound by Brookwood around 6:10pm
Old 01-22-2011, 05:25 PM   #150
K_style
Post Whore!

Spotted Orange S14 zenki very beat up heading south of Cornelius pass rd little after noon