Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 04-30-2008, 03:54 PM   #91
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
I'll be at NOPI Spring Nationals @ Englishtown this weekend. Anybody else?
Old 04-30-2008, 04:01 PM   #92
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (28)
aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
damn, i missed it also...i got my car back the day AFTER the meet. when can you guys do a next one? i just got my car, not even a month old, i'd like to see how many are actually in this area as well.
where in nyc you from?
aziankingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 08:54 AM   #93
enkei2k
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (29)
enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
i'm usually around the sunset, bay ridge, dyker area. that part of brooklyn. what bout you?

xquizitditz
enkei2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2008, 12:11 PM   #94
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

aziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really niceaziankingz is just really nice
park slope area.. are you planning to go to the next ceasars bay meet?
Old 05-01-2008, 02:20 PM   #95
enkei2k
Super Moderator

enkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfectionenkei2k is close to perfection
yeah man i'll definitely try, no guarantees though. just let me know when.

xquizitditz
Old 05-06-2008, 04:30 PM   #96
luckyslide16
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
luckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud ofluckyslide16 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to luckyslide16
Whats up all. Im Pat from out in Commack, got the usual red rustbucket 1990 240sx and what not. Nice to see a bunch of my IFX bros in here!

Ruthless, how is that swap coming along?? Can I get some exclusive photo coverage of it when its done??? haha
Old 05-06-2008, 06:56 PM   #97
thestreetzking
Zilvia Junkie

thestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nicethestreetzking is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to thestreetzking
japanese silent library, favorite show haha
thestreetzking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:34 PM   #98
BillFourty

BillFourty is an unknown quantity at this point
long island suffolk county

SR coupe
BillFourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 09:45 AM   #99
mifesto
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
mifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nicemifesto is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
new owner of 97' SR

central NJ
mifesto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 03:16 PM   #100
yanger1

yanger1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Brooklyn , NY with my 91 KA Hatch and a buttload of KA-T parts. In the build up process, looking for some fellow 240's to chill and trade ideas.
yanger1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2008, 11:21 PM   #101
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
what part of bk? im in coney island, but spend alot of time flatbush..
madd ocx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 07:58 AM   #102
enkei2k
Super Moderator

nice, we got lotta bk heads in here. let's see if we can get a meet goin soon.

xquizitditz
Old 05-15-2008, 08:11 AM   #103
yanger1

I'm in Williamsburg, by Flushing Ave. Im driving my daily driver so when we meet ill be the only one with a Civic Hatch and a trunk full of 240 parts. LoL!
Old 05-15-2008, 02:45 PM   #104
silvia13t14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
silvia13t14 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silvia13t14
turbo 240 !!!!!!!!

350 horse power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
silvia13t14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 02:50 PM   #105
silvia13t14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
silvia13t14 can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to silvia13t14
s13

everybody is scattered my area i live in queens
silvia13t14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 03:46 PM   #106
yanger1

A meet doesnt sound bad. Any ideas where or when?
Old 05-15-2008, 09:27 PM   #107
StreetSurge
Leaky Injector

StreetSurge is a well-known jackass
Queens Checking In
Old 05-16-2008, 04:12 PM   #108
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Yeah son Flatbush dey ya.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:54 AM   #109
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

madd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymoremadd ocx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanger1 View Post
A meet doesnt sound bad. Any ideas where or when?
they had the last meet at ceasars bay in brooklyn.. its right off the belt pkwy ext 5.. hope fully my ecu is tuned by the time of the next meet!
Old 05-18-2008, 09:30 PM   #110
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

madd ocx..you going to the next ceasars bay meet?
Old 05-19-2008, 06:10 PM   #111
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

yeah I'm gonna try. my ka-t is on the car just need an ecu tune to get going. I could drive it there as is too, I live 5min away. if your in the coney area or around you probably seen me in my purpleish s14 .. when is the next meet?
Old 05-19-2008, 07:12 PM   #112
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Driving down to NC to hang out this weekend but after that is cool for a meet.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #113
jarober
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (11)
jarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura aboutjarober has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
I just got my 240 up from NC this weekend and will have it for the summer. I am in Central NJ. I would be interested in a meet
jarober is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 04:04 PM   #114
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

anyone have a maroon red silvia conversion s13 on here? saw it in brooklyn on 14st near bay 8 st
Old 05-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #115
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziankingz View Post
anyone have a maroon red silvia conversion s13 on here? saw it in brooklyn on 14st near bay 8 st
what kinda taillights did it have? stock or aftermarket? i saw one too in coney island, maybe its the same one.
Old 05-26-2008, 09:55 AM   #116
aziankingz
Nissanaholic!

i only saw it in my sideview mirror, so couldnt get a glimpse of the tails..it was some white kid driving it. he was getting onto the belt pkway. it could be the same one..
Old 05-26-2008, 10:09 PM   #117
champagnes13
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (7)
champagnes13 is making a name for him/her selfchampagnes13 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
wheres all my hudson valley 240 people?
champagnes13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 07:21 AM   #118
shmiddy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
shmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfectionshmiddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
dude us n.y.c guys should set up a meet somewhere!!!!!!!! im in queens but im willing to travel!!!!! any of u queens guys know where forest park is?? the band shell parking lot is a great place to set up a meet every now and then
Old 05-27-2008, 07:43 AM   #119
adictd2b00st
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
adictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to beholdadictd2b00st is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adictd2b00st
i know alot of you guys are nyc area, but in 2 weeks there will be a big 240 meet up in ontario, canada about an hour from buffalo, ny......... 100-150 cars is the usual turnout

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34402

"
Hello everyone,

This thread will be the official thread for details about the SON240sx Niagara meet for 2008.

The agenda for the event is much the same as year's past... but the stakes are much higher.

SUNDAY, JUNE 8 -- ST CATHARINES, ON/NIAGARA, ON

1:00 - 2:00pm - Arrive in St Catharines with your respective Cruise.

For more information on the SQ1 Cruise, see: http://son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36236

The meet typically starts around this time, but really gets going when the SQ1 Mississuaga cruise arrives which is sometimes a bit later.

5:30p,m - This is when the Buffet Dinner is served and the buffet is open for about 1.5 hours or so. All you can Eat, All you can drink (NO ALCOHOL)

7:00pm - Cruise Niagara

This is the largest 240sx cruise on earth and is ALL LEGAL

NO RACING / NO DRIFTING / NO BURN-OUTS / NO POWER SLIDES

It's 2008 gentlemen, no one gives a shit if you can squeal your tires out of a parking lot. This community has some of the top drivers and top drifters in the province. If you have something to prove, do it at the track.

ANYONE WHO FUCKS AROUND WILL BE BANNED FROM SON240SX FOR AN UNDETERMINED LENGTH OF TIME

--

There will be a SON240SX Awards component to the meet this year but the details are yet to be determined.

We are working with the following categories:

best overall S chassis
best s13 hatch
best s13 coupe
best s14
dirtiest wheel/tire fitment
best jdm
longest distance driven
people's choice award

There will be an entry fee to be eligible for the first 6 categories (bolded). There will be some surprise joke-awards as well. This entry fee will entitle you to a prime parking spot as well.

I am working with CARSTAR on having a booth set up to communicate employment opportunities at network locations across Ontario, Quebec and Alberta as well.

Further details will be released as they are decided upon."
adictd2b00st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:37 AM   #120
madd ocx
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by adictd2b00st View Post
i know alot of you guys are nyc area, but in 2 weeks there will be a big 240 meet up in ontario, canada about an hour from buffalo, ny......... 100-150 cars is the usual turnout

http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34402

"
Hello everyone,

This thread will be the official thread for details about the SON240sx Niagara meet for 2008.

The agenda for the event is much the same as year's past... but the stakes are much higher.

SUNDAY, JUNE 8 -- ST CATHARINES, ON/NIAGARA, ON

1:00 - 2:00pm - Arrive in St Catharines with your respective Cruise.

For more information on the SQ1 Cruise, see: http://son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36236

The meet typically starts around this time, but really gets going when the SQ1 Mississuaga cruise arrives which is sometimes a bit later.

5:30p,m - This is when the Buffet Dinner is served and the buffet is open for about 1.5 hours or so. All you can Eat, All you can drink (NO ALCOHOL)

7:00pm - Cruise Niagara

This is the largest 240sx cruise on earth and is ALL LEGAL

NO RACING / NO DRIFTING / NO BURN-OUTS / NO POWER SLIDES

It's 2008 gentlemen, no one gives a shit if you can squeal your tires out of a parking lot. This community has some of the top drivers and top drifters in the province. If you have something to prove, do it at the track.

ANYONE WHO FUCKS AROUND WILL BE BANNED FROM SON240SX FOR AN UNDETERMINED LENGTH OF TIME

--

There will be a SON240SX Awards component to the meet this year but the details are yet to be determined.

We are working with the following categories:

best overall S chassis
best s13 hatch
best s13 coupe
best s14
dirtiest wheel/tire fitment
best jdm
longest distance driven
people's choice award

There will be an entry fee to be eligible for the first 6 categories (bolded). There will be some surprise joke-awards as well. This entry fee will entitle you to a prime parking spot as well.

I am working with CARSTAR on having a booth set up to communicate employment opportunities at network locations across Ontario, Quebec and Alberta as well.

Further details will be released as they are decided upon."
whoa!! form brooklyn to canada is like 6-7 hours.. if my girl still went to school up there i would of went..