Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 07-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Parts Shop MAX ~Engine Vitals Digital Meter~ O.LED Temp+Pressure+Volts FREE shipping

New EVDM meter debut for 2011 - EGT (exhaust gas temp) + RPM + VOLTS all in one is in stock now! $180 shipped
0-1100 degrees C
32-2012 degrees F
0-12,000 RPM

We are proud to debut our MAX EVDM Engine Vitals Digital Meter!

PURCHASES AND SHIPPING QUOTES DIRECTLY FROM THIS THREAD!
SIMPLY CLICK THE BLUE ADD TO CART LINK

VIEW CART

EVDM $180 Free worldwide shipping!
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART & ORDER ONLINE In stock NOW!

...and its awesome!

Stop trusting that inaccurate 20 year old OEM water temp sensor with your engine life.

We give you a high tech solution to monitor all of your most vital data - Pressure, Temp & Volts on a brilliant organic LED display which is easy to install on the surface of your dash, and easy to wire up.

Price is $180 with free priority global shipping. This includes the OLED screen, English instructions, 1 year warranty, Wire harness, Temp and Pressure sensors.

EVDM $180 Free worldwide shipping!
CLICK HERE TO ADD TO CART & ORDER ONLINE In stock NOW!

You can also double your information by purchasing two digital meter kits so you can display
~ Water Temp
~ Oil Pressure
~ Oil Temp
~ Fuel Pressure
~ Volts
... at the same time on your dash.

We also sell the oil filter re-locator fittings kit whose engine block adapter features two sensor ports for pressure and temp $60 and we also offer the water temp radiator hose adapter for $20 and a fuel hose adapter for $20 as well to get you up and running quickly. These items can also ship for free when you purchase the digital meter at the same time, we'll throw them in the same box.

Instructions:

VIEW CART
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 01-03-2011 at 06:40 PM..
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2010, 06:42 PM   #2
199240sxcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
199240sxcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
so with one meter i can do oil pressure and water temp?
199240sxcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 06:47 PM   #3
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Exactly, thats the essential combo everyone should have on display in their car, and we offer this on one screen with the new EVDM.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
dino6192
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond reputedino6192 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Looks cool Dan! are these avail both in the US and Japan? I'm going to pick one of these up.
Old 07-28-2010, 06:58 PM   #5
all show no go
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (15)
all show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant futureall show no go has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Pretty nifty.. Glad to see PSM doing so well to debut goodies like this over here.
Old 07-28-2010, 07:27 PM   #6
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Steve - you can get it in Japan but Eisuke-San charges shipping and I dont, so buy from me - lol

For Sure, we're really stoked about this
Old 07-28-2010, 07:28 PM   #7
onlydrinkkoolaid
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
onlydrinkkoolaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
pretty cool just not a huge fan of the color choices
onlydrinkkoolaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #8
Red Dragon3
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
Red Dragon3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
It needs better colors
Old 07-28-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

We did our homework and there is no better choice, it's the dual screen or full color for a lot more money, larger case and ground up redevelopment, then you get to choose any color. We thought its not worth it to compete with the elite japanese brands that have full color and cost big bucks but this high resolution and brightness OLED beats the pants off the old school segmented display on the Yashio Factory Okachan water gauge for less money.

It's not designed to match your car's illumination but instead it's meant to catch attention as a stand alone device.
Old 07-28-2010, 09:18 PM   #10
199240sxcoupe
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
199240sxcoupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
nice
good job on the parts.
now if only i could get money...lol
199240sxcoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:26 PM   #11
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Will the oil pressure sensor thread into the tomei oil pan?

Where do you suggest threading in the coolant temp sensor?

Looks like a great product! Intriguing to me because I don't want to put more gages inside my car!
Old 07-28-2010, 10:13 PM   #12
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

The sensors are 1/8" pipe thread.

I suggest our $20 radiator hose adapter for coolant temp.
Old 07-29-2010, 12:36 AM   #13
ILoveMyRHS13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (25)
ILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfectionILoveMyRHS13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ILoveMyRHS13
Awesome! I'm glad to see PBM starting to make stuff like this! I might have to pick one of these up. Much better than buying multiple gauges!

I <3 PBM.
ILoveMyRHS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 12:36 AM   #14
roboticnissan
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
roboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her selfroboticnissan is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
this thing is soo badass i need oil temp pressure and fuel this easily solves all three....i need to get paid
Old 07-29-2010, 12:58 AM   #15
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Shit I want this....

I need oil pressure and fue pressure....

What are the sizes of the fittings....
Old 07-29-2010, 02:48 AM   #16
Katsumbhong
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Katsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
size of the screen?
Katsumbhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #17
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You can have 1 pressure and 1 temp plus volt on one meter so two things are optional volt is not.
So you choose oil or fuel pressure for the gauges first channel and then water or oil temp for the second channel. So if you want to display 3-4 sensors plus volts you need 2 gauges.
Fittings are 1/8" pipe and viewable diagonal is 28mm
Old 07-29-2010, 09:54 AM   #18
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Interested, but the only thing is the screen size. Being a lil more than 1 in diagonally and displaying 2 sensors, is not much of a display. Would you say its still viewable if mounted in the DIN pocket underneath the radio (S14)?
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:15 AM   #19
speedgod^s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
speedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond reputespeedgod^s13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to speedgod^s13
Seems like an awesome product, but why is the info screen so small? Looks like the screen could have been much bigger?
speedgod^s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #20
slider2828
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
slider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfectionslider2828 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
You can have 1 pressure and 1 temp plus volt on one meter so two things are optional volt is not.
So you choose oil or fuel pressure for the gauges first channel and then water or oil temp for the second channel. So if you want to display 3-4 sensors plus volts you need 2 gauges.
Fittings are 1/8" pipe and viewable diagonal is 28mm
The first issue is the fact that Nissan uses 1/8 BSPT threads for its sending units rather than the more common 1/8 NPT. The second issue is that we wanted to retain our stock gauges as well. This presented us with a dilemma – where mount our sending unit.

So are these sensors BSPT that are included or NPT? Thanks!
Old 07-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #21
GripTerror
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
GripTerror is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
This is interesting but I can see improvement in a version 2 or something seriously... I still like it though
GripTerror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 02:51 PM   #22
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You can switch the display to monitor one sensor that is your biggest concern in larger numbers and there is the yellow bar graph with your preset warning limits that is easy to glance at without even reading the number. Also the illumination and resolution is brilliant being more readable than analog gauges while driving. The numbers are about the same size as analog gauge fonts, just brighter. Bottom line is you have to see it in person to judge it. I'll post a you tube video of the guage as soon as the stock arrives.

On my computer the "switchable display" screenshots are about 50% of actual size.

All of the images in the OP are photos of the screen. Below is a bitmap of the screen pixels in web resolution (72DPI) so that you can reference the size and resolution against other elements on your computer screen.

We are planning to ship 1/8PT-28 that matches commonly available sensor adapters in Japan to the Japanese market, and we are planning to supply 1/8NPT-27 to the USA market to match the commonly available sensor adapters in the USA.

The MAX Oil and Water adapter fittings that we have been selling in the USA for years now already are 1/8NPT-27.

Its supposed to supplement not replace the OEM sensors and gauges.
Old 07-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #23
Katsumbhong
Zilvia Junkie

Katsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her selfKatsumbhong is making a name for him/her self
Are you able to dial in preset warning limits for both the Pressure and Temp so that they will give warning, independent from each other?
Katsumbhong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:42 PM   #24
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by GripTerror View Post
This is interesting but I can see improvement in a version 2 or something seriously... I still like it though
We are trying to compete with gauges like this by giving you more gauge for less money:
At about $260USD

And we're not trying to be the end all be all gauge to compete with this:
At about $490USD

The thing is there is fancy stuff from Greddy and Blitz for more money so that segment of the market is well taken care of, and therefore seems like no need for us there. The MAX EVDM at $180 shipped seemed to be a better fit for this community, am I wrong about that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsumbhong View Post
Are you able to dial in preset warning limits for both the Pressure and Temp so that they will give warning, independent from each other?
Yes exactly, independant user set limits warn you about both sensors.
Old 07-29-2010, 04:01 PM   #25
Sleepiedaze
Zilvia Member

Sleepiedaze is an unknown quantity at this point
function over fashion this is TITS!!

ive spent over 400 on oil pressure oil temp and water temp from greddy. i could've saved a lot of money by going with this back in the day.
Sleepiedaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 04:28 PM   #26
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
nice, I think I kinda want this
Old 07-29-2010, 05:20 PM   #27
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
So you can only monitor three things with this? Dan, you were saying something like Ch1 can only view pressure related stuff, ch.2 can only do temp type items and of course voltage.

So you couldn't view oil pressure & temp, fuel pressure, water temp, and voltage all AT THE SAME time right?
Luvs2slide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 07:30 PM   #28
didderson
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
didderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enoughdidderson will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to didderson
Quote:
The MAX EVDM at $180 shipped seemed to be a better fit for this community, am I wrong about that?
Good for PSM for supplying a solution to the lower end market.
As I see it, It's perfect because it'll slide right into 1 din radio pocket.
Looks like the words will be same size as an Apexi SAFC2.
When I know for sure my oil pan thread I'll post info to you Dan as well as probable order lol.
Old 07-29-2010, 07:32 PM   #29
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

You can monitor two sensors at the same time + volts per gauge (each meter comes with 1 temp and 1 pressure sender)
You could view 4 sensors at the same time with two MAX EVDM's
Old 07-29-2010, 08:55 PM   #30
Maiku240sxS14
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (37)
Maiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enoughMaiku240sxS14 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
The MAX EVDM at $180 shipped seemed to be a better fit for this community, am I wrong about that?
Don't get me wrong...for the price, its almost too good to be true! I just need to know if it will be readable if its located by the radio. I have a radio delete plate and will most likely be mounted on the upper left side of it. Just wondering if its going to be close enough to read.

Any pictures of the actual display will be appreciated when you get them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA
You can monitor two sensors at the same time + volts per gauge (each meter comes with 1 temp and 1 pressure sender)
Is it possible to get one device to read both temps? Meaning I would like to be able to moniter water temp & oil temp, since I already have a oil pressure gauge.
Maiku240sxS14 is offline   Reply With Quote