Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 08-19-2010, 08:37 AM   #61
upsdude
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (46)
upsdude is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 46 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Dan MAX USA View Post
The MAX EVDM at $180 shipped seemed to be a better fit for this community, am I wrong about that?

if mean the majority of zilvians are cheap bastards then yeah you're %100 right
upsdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-19-2010, 09:09 AM   #62
XeroX
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
XeroX is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
BTW, i ordered the EVDM and the 20$ coolant hose inline-adaptor for the coolant temp sensor.

EVDM 1 MAX Engine Vitals Digital Meter
RADHA 1 MAX Radiator Hose Adapter

Cant wait to get it!
XeroX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2010, 11:05 PM   #63
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenPac View Post
I hope Dan doesn't mind I'm posting pics in his advertiser thread (if you object, I will remove them)... but I found a decent place to mount the EVDM in my Chuki S13. The switch on the side is still accessible with a small screwdriver to toggle, even though... once you set it up, you don't really need to change it. Eventually I will get a second EVDM and use the right hand side as well.
I love it, very clever!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroX View Post
It has already been covered, channels (1/2) are for Temp/Pressure. It cannot display both pressure or both temp.

I am picking one of these up for my 510

This will be replacing my Autometer Mech. Oil Pressure guage, so i think its safe to say i can re-use the adaptor i have since i have the guage tapped into the stock Oil pressure sending unit location, correct?
I thought autometer was 1/8npt-27 and the car is british 1/8PT-28
Quote:
Originally Posted by XeroX View Post
BTW, i ordered the EVDM and the 20$ coolant hose inline-adaptor for the coolant temp sensor.

EVDM 1 MAX Engine Vitals Digital Meter
RADHA 1 MAX Radiator Hose Adapter

Cant wait to get it!
thanks for your business!
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!
DC Dan MAX USA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:36 PM   #64
Bumnah
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Bumnah is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Bumnah
1/8 PT = 1/8 BSPT

NPT is only off by 1 thread count.

Defi sells a 1/8 NPT to 1/8 PT converter.

Autometer sells a 1/8 PT to 1/8 NPT converter.

You can also use high temp thread sealant and screw the NPT sensor into the PT hole. I had to do that on one of my sensors (Actually 1/8 NPT hole, 1/8 PT sensor). No issues yet. It isn't ideal, but it is possible.
$180 for 2 gauges with peak hold feature. That is a bargain.
Old 08-23-2010, 08:52 AM   #65
word sux
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
word sux is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
just ordered one with the rad hose adapter

my only concern is screen size but we shal see
word sux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2010, 02:58 AM   #66
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumnah View Post
1/8 PT = 1/8 BSPT

NPT is only off by 1 thread count.

Defi sells a 1/8 NPT to 1/8 PT converter.

Autometer sells a 1/8 PT to 1/8 NPT converter.

You can also use high temp thread sealant and screw the NPT sensor into the PT hole. I had to do that on one of my sensors (Actually 1/8 NPT hole, 1/8 PT sensor). No issues yet. It isn't ideal, but it is possible.
$180 for 2 gauges with peak hold feature. That is a bargain.
Although its not proper im sure tons of people mix the threads.
Quote:
Originally Posted by word sux View Post
just ordered one with the rad hose adapter

my only concern is screen size but we shal see
Thanks! Im sure you will like this brilliant little screen but if you are unhappy for any reason you can return your unmolested gauge, accessories and packaging for a full refund.
How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Old 08-31-2010, 05:24 PM   #67
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Column mounting, good daylight view of the screen.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:40 PM   #68
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Instructions:

Old 09-15-2010, 10:35 PM   #69
VYKTR
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (36)
VYKTR is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Just placed and order in for this along with my Solid Subframe Bushings. Can't wait to have my car up and running. Thanks Dan:-)
Ill post up my review once I get everything settled in...
Old 09-16-2010, 07:33 PM   #70
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Thank you = )
Old 09-22-2010, 12:00 PM   #71
fender-startocaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
fender-startocaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
maybe i missed it but do you offer the oil preasure dapter plate alone? if so how much? Also does the oil filter relocation kit come with the needed adapter plate for the oil press?
fender-startocaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 09:33 AM   #72
D.Bo
Zilvia Member

D.Bo is an unknown quantity at this point
these still in stock? ill be order one friday if so
D.Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 10:16 AM   #73
sicner
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
sicner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Thinking about getting 2 of these for the fd
sicner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 07:14 PM   #74
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by fender-startocaster View Post
maybe i missed it but do you offer the oil preasure dapter plate alone? if so how much? Also does the oil filter relocation kit come with the needed adapter plate for the oil press?
no we dont sell just the sandwich plate, you want to relocate it, factory position sucks. $60 for the relocator kit (it does not come with hoses, buy earl's)
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.Bo View Post
these still in stock? ill be order one friday if so
yes sir in stock now!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:34 PM   #75
Drink&Drift
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (7)
Drink&Drift is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Drink&Drift
would you mind posting the dimensions of the unit?
Drink&Drift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #76
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

its in the original post in the upper right side of the first white spec sheet
Old 10-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #77
hulkster_s13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (9)
hulkster_s13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Talk about fast shipping. I ordered it on Friday got it Monday morning to Hawaii. Thanks!
hulkster_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2010, 03:52 PM   #78
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

= )
Thanks for the feedback!
we try to get everything shipped same day or next day depending on the time of the order.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:07 AM   #79
hpipro4
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (71)
hpipro4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 71 reviews
where can i find the fuel pressure adapter? i dont see it anywhere on the site?
hpipro4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 07:27 PM   #80
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I did not have a chance to post it up yet, if you want one just paypal me for it.
Old 10-07-2010, 11:56 AM   #81
fender-startocaster
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
fender-startocaster is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
probably gonna buy one of these tomorrow but i have a question.

I have the greddy oil block (12002801) that has thread pitch 1/8pt according to greddy.

Is this the same as 1/8npt? Not sure if the "n" makes a diff.

fender-startocaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #82
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

It makes a difference. You need this Auto Meter 2269 Auto Meter Extension Adapters & Fittings
Old 10-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #83
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
sorry if this was already covered.

i was wondering if it is possible to use some sort of T fitting where the stock oil pressure sensor is located next to the oil filter on the KA.
Using the T would allow for the EVDM and the stock sensor to use the same port.

would that work?

if not, i would just need that autometer adapter above to run the EVDM without a sandwich plate? will not running the stock oil pressure sender affect the ecu?
Old 10-09-2010, 06:37 PM   #84
Bushido
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (10)
Bushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfectionBushido is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
this is along the ines of what im thinking of using:

Old 10-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #85
D.Bo
Zilvia Member

D.Bo is an unknown quantity at this point
payment sent!
D.Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 03:28 PM   #86
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

I dont have a KA here to look at but if there is room for that contraption it should would work fine.
That dummy light switch sender is just that. Its not connected to the ECU in any way that would effect the computer/performance.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #87
Luvs2slide
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (81)
Luvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of lightLuvs2slide is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushido View Post
this is along the ines of what im thinking of using:

If you run this garbage, you're guaranteed to have it break off. All that extra stress on them little connector will not help AT ALL. I seen it happen a couple of times.
Old 10-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #88
lflkajfj12123

Trader Rating: (20)
lflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfectionlflkajfj12123 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
I have for sale a blitz sandwhich plate for KA that would work perfect for this!
lflkajfj12123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2010, 02:06 PM   #89
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

right a sandwich plate or our $60 oil filter relocator adapter has the built in ports for the sender

thats the right way.