Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Interior & Exterior

Old 04-14-2011, 10:27 PM   #31
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
xeemersil80 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
So you outsourced production, and now instead of standing behind your product you're dumping them for dirt cheap and telling everyone who paid your full price for one to fuck off?

Classy.
wow..nice..lol..i was kinda thinking WHERE'S THE CUSTOMER SERVICE?????
HOW ABOUT A LIP AND SOME OVER FENDER FOR MY S13..THAT WILL DEFINITELY MAKE IT UP...LOL

Xeem Moua

xeemersil80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 07:10 AM   #32
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (15)
ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ChaserAero
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeemersil80 View Post
well..tell me where i can check out this thread review..i guess i have no choice but to deal with it..what can you offer to me that will make me a happy customer of yours again??

Xeem moua
http://zilvia.net/f/businesses/14650...bodykit-4.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
So you outsourced production, and now instead of standing behind your product you're dumping them for dirt cheap and telling everyone who paid your full price for one to fuck off?

Classy.
No, that's not what I'm doing. I have three customers who have reported bad fitting hatches. Only 3. One was a cf top, which received full refund and yesterday purchased a damaged frp one so he could work with it. The other three, including Xeemer, I could do nothing for them.

Money isn't coming from my pocket. I am the sales rep not the accountant or the owner. I will do everything in my power to cut a deal on better parts and take off huge percentages, but I can't just send people money.

Quote:
wow..nice..lol..i was kinda thinking WHERE'S THE CUSTOMER SERVICE?????
HOW ABOUT A LIP AND SOME OVER FENDER FOR MY S13..THAT WILL DEFINITELY MAKE IT UP...LOL

Xeem Moua
We don't sell just lips, but I could get you a bumper and some rear overs if that is what you are looking for. I can't do monetary reimbursement.

ChaserAero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2011, 11:18 AM   #33
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

alright how about the FLASH STYLE REAR OVER FENDER PRODUCT NUMBER: RF9688

and there is a lip you guys sell for the stock silvia s13 bumper, but it is not like the one i am lookng for..im looking through all your products and nothing really catches my eyes..hmm i dnt know man

Xeem moua
Old 04-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #34
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

ChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud ofChaserAero has much to be proud of
Quote:
alright how about the FLASH STYLE REAR OVER FENDER PRODUCT NUMBER: RF9688

and there is a lip you guys sell for the stock silvia s13 bumper, but it is not like the one i am lookng for..im looking through all your products and nothing really catches my eyes..hmm i dnt know man

Xeem moua
They are out of stock right now, but if you wait a month I can get you some.

Old 04-15-2011, 01:05 PM   #35
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaserAero View Post
They are out of stock right now, but if you wait a month I can get you some.
wow a month..hmm how will i know that i will receive one....hmmm like to throw in a silvia drift hood in with it??..lol

Xeem moua
Old 04-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #36
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
wow a month..hmm how will i know that i will receive one....hmmm like to throw in a silvia drift hood in with it??..lol

Xeem moua
Not for free, but I would 100% help you out price wise. I am here to improve our customer service and make people happy. I will pm you when the time comes.

Old 04-15-2011, 03:16 PM   #37
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Not for free, but I would 100% help you out price wise. I am here to improve our customer service and make people happy. I will pm you when the time comes.
alright keep me updated with the rear over fender..and how much would you sell the cf drift hood to me??

Xeem moua
Old 04-18-2011, 06:35 AM   #38
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
alright keep me updated with the rear over fender..and how much would you sell the cf drift hood to me??

Xeem moua
When we get them in stock I would do $235, which is less than what it costs me to make it.

Old 04-18-2011, 01:35 PM   #39
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

Quote:
When we get them in stock I would do $235, which is less than what it costs me to make it.
kool i will think about it..not sure because i like to keep it the stock look..

Xeem Moua
Old 04-19-2011, 07:17 AM   #40
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Customer just sent me this photo.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:32 AM   #41
Darren
Zilvia Addict

Darren is an unknown quantity at this point
I have to say that it appears Chaser is doing what he can to stay honest and forthcoming. I don't know if i'd buy one of those ^^ just looking at the fitment, but for the discount price, it's more of a possibility.

Good luck Chaser, keep it clean and people will buy.
Darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 11:26 AM   #42
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren View Post
I have to say that it appears Chaser is doing what he can to stay honest and forthcoming. I don't know if i'd buy one of those ^^ just looking at the fitment, but for the discount price, it's more of a possibility.

Good luck Chaser, keep it clean and people will buy.
Thanks.

One more sold. Believe there are only 7 left.

Old 04-20-2011, 08:26 PM   #43
shahabshaukat
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
shahabshaukat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I was the one who sent him the pic of the hatch and the hatch fit pretty well. As with any after market item a little work has to be done to make it fit like it should. Joe has been great with his customer service and I am also pleased with the fitment and quality of all the pieces I ordered from him, I would recommend them to anyone who's looking to get aero for their car.
Old 04-21-2011, 11:48 PM   #44
NNOCENT
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
NNOCENT is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I'm picking one up tomorrow and ill show you guys how real men fit fiberglass... Nothing replica will fit right out of the box but at chasers crazy prices it's definitely worth it to give them a chance.

I've been a loyal customer for several years now on a different vehicle platform but after picking up several s-chassis joe has bent over backwards to help me and in return I can show you guys HOW IT'S DONE!
NNOCENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2011, 11:38 AM   #45
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

hey i was wondering when next month will you guys have those rear over fender in stock so i can prep my car for it and paint..thanks

Xeem moua
Old 04-25-2011, 01:21 PM   #46
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
hey i was wondering when next month will you guys have those rear over fender in stock so i can prep my car for it and paint..thanks

Xeem moua
I don't have an exact date, but I was just told about one month from now.

Old 04-26-2011, 06:55 PM   #47
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO HOLD UP ON THE PAINT JOB..DAMN..PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED..WILL YOU GUYS PAY FOR THE SHIPPING OR WILL I??

Xeem Moua
Old 04-26-2011, 07:02 PM   #48
WERDdabuilder
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
WERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfectionWERDdabuilder is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
if its not "BN" why the hell are you using it in your title?

change that shit.
Old 04-26-2011, 07:58 PM   #49
camaro379ss
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
camaro379ss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

change that shit.
This is kinda true it shoud say bn style or bn replica....but with the experience I have had with aftermarket body panels is nothing ever fits 100% there will always be some modification necessary. I am not saying it should have terrible fitment but they always require some "fidgeting".

You guys are attacking the middle man so to speak he seems to be attempting to help cut him a break. He did claim upfront that these are bad fitment.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:46 AM   #50
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by WERDdabuilder View Post

change that shit.
Apologies. I did this for the RB wing, but you are right.

Quote:
I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO HOLD UP ON THE PAINT JOB..DAMN..PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED..WILL YOU GUYS PAY FOR THE SHIPPING OR WILL I??

Xeem Moua
I'll try to work something out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro379ss View Post
This is kinda true it shoud say bn style or bn replica....but with the experience I have had with aftermarket body panels is nothing ever fits 100% there will always be some modification necessary. I am not saying it should have terrible fitment but they always require some "fidgeting".

You guys are attacking the middle man so to speak he seems to be attempting to help cut him a break. He did claim upfront that these are bad fitment.
Agreed and true on the 100%.

Thanks for the post.

Old 04-28-2011, 12:27 AM   #51
kennn
Zilvia Member

kennn is an unknown quantity at this point
Authentic BN part for comparison. This part was authentic but had shipping damage. There is a gap at the top and the sides weren't flush.

Chaser part.

The gap at the top is worse. It's probably about 1/4" gap with the roof.

The bulge on the side is a little worse. There is a large water leak with the hatch seal.

The rear fitment is not too bad. I say it's slightly better than the real BN part

This is an interior shot with the latch. The latch is way off. When bolted onto the hatch, the bracket wouldn't touch the latch with the hatch all the way down.

I took the bracket off and manually put into the latch and lowered the hatch to see how far off it is. It's probably 1/2-3/4" off.

In my opinion, the gap at the roof and the latch being off doesn't bother me as much. The huge water leak on the sides bothers me.
kennn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:15 AM   #52
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennn View Post
Authentic BN part for comparison. This part was authentic but had shipping damage. There is a gap at the top and the sides weren't flush.

Chaser part.

The gap at the top is worse. It's probably about 1/4" gap with the roof.

The bulge on the side is a little worse. There is a large water leak with the hatch seal.

The rear fitment is not too bad. I say it's slightly better than the real BN part

This is an interior shot with the latch. The latch is way off. When bolted onto the hatch, the bracket wouldn't touch the latch with the hatch all the way down.

I took the bracket off and manually put into the latch and lowered the hatch to see how far off it is. It's probably 1/2-3/4" off.

In my opinion, the gap at the roof and the latch being off doesn't bother me as much. The huge water leak on the sides bothers me.
FYI, the hatch was toasted when you sent it to us to make and we had to fix some of it, but we didn't get it spot on obviously. I think I have a solution for the sides so I will call you again in a few.

I was not here when they were sent/produced, but I am here now and trying to resolve any issues.

Old 04-28-2011, 09:16 PM   #53
azsr20det
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
azsr20det is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
you guys willing to go any cheaper shipped?
azsr20det is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:19 PM   #54
kennn
Zilvia Member

kennn is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
FYI, the hatch was toasted when you sent it to us to make and we had to fix some of it, but we didn't get it spot on obviously.
You are absolutely correct. The Chaser part is better than the original part. You guys fixed a lot of the rear fitment issue and added a trunk latch, a window kit, and other stuff.

The only issue I have left is the water leak on the side fitment.

Quote:
I think I have a solution for the sides so I will call you again in a few.

I was not here when they were sent/produced, but I am here now and trying to resolve any issues.
Thank you for your help.
kennn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #55
dat411kid
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
dat411kid is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
I need to work on my fitment some more but I love my hatch!
Old 04-29-2011, 08:34 AM   #56
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by azsr20det View Post
you guys willing to go any cheaper shipped?
Sure. Pm'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dat411kid View Post
I need to work on my fitment some more but I love my hatch!
What I like to hear!

Old 05-08-2011, 09:54 PM   #57
xeemersil80
Zilvia Member

So any information about that rear over fender i requested..been holding up on the paint job..

Xeem Moua
Old 05-09-2011, 07:04 AM   #58
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
So any information about that rear over fender i requested..been holding up on the paint job..

Xeem Moua
Considering it's not even May 25th yet, no I don't.

Old 05-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #59
STEEZxIT
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
STEEZxIT is on the path to ruinSTEEZxIT is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Is chaser aero doing anything to improve this product?

My friend can not stop talking about ordering this as a first thing when he gets a fastback. He is "pinked" at the moment but im updating him about whats going on?

Are you guys jst dishing out the bad products for the customer to have headaches with fitment?

Are you guys gonna be improving the fitment and w/e problem that is occuring?

And if fitment is the case, is there any tips/hints you guys would suggest for the customer to install this to be less noticeable?
Old 05-09-2011, 11:17 AM   #60
ChaserAero
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEEZxIT View Post
Is chaser aero doing anything to improve this product?

My friend can not stop talking about ordering this as a first thing when he gets a fastback. He is "pinked" at the moment but im updating him about whats going on?

Are you guys jst dishing out the bad products for the customer to have headaches with fitment?

Are you guys gonna be improving the fitment and w/e problem that is occuring?

And if fitment is the case, is there any tips/hints you guys would suggest for the customer to install this to be less noticeable?
Currently we are not doing much with the hatch. I do plan to redo the mold and have them done properly. I am selling them "as-is" and all the issues are known prior to purchase. There are many comments in this thread about the fitment and price point.

Suggestions are more fiberglass and heat to fix the edges and you need washers for the latch.