Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-15-2008, 08:24 PM   #1
drifters_girl

Trader Rating: (0)
drifters_girl is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifters_girl
New Girl in Nor Cal <3

Hey guys and gals... just moved out here with my boyfriend all the way from NJ! yes, we drove... lol I have my Evo out here and we are getting things settled so we can get his 240 out too (we only had enough room in the trailer for 1 car and I need my DD)
Are there any meets close to the Sacramento area? We are in Roseville, so any input would help. We saw a couple guys out a few days ago, but they said nothing goes on around here (???)
TIA
drifters_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2008, 08:29 PM   #2
pr0ject TRUENO
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
pr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfectionpr0ject TRUENO is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to pr0ject TRUENO
Thunderhill drift events.

http://www.norcaldrift.org
pr0ject TRUENO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:36 PM   #3
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to downshift_sideways
You just missed a few good meets in San Francisco.

We just had a BBQ last week!

Welcome to the forums.

-Anthony

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

downshift_sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:44 PM   #4
IIIXziuR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
IIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfectionIIIXziuR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
AHHHH NO!!!!!

NJ loses more people to the Left Coast!!!

Ha but in all serious I hope you enjoy it in CA.
Most of all the nice weather
IIIXziuR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:49 PM   #5
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Welcome to CA....so cal is hella better OH and welcome to zilvia too!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 08:51 PM   #6
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

downshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfectiondownshift_sideways is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Norcallllllllllll Yeaaa Boyyy!!

allntrlundrgrnd: "you never really appreciate your parents fridge until you look into your own and its full of condiments only"

Old 03-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #7
drifters_girl

hahaha... thanks guys. so when are we doing another BBQ?!?!
yea, the weather has been treating me good out here. lol
Old 03-15-2008, 09:05 PM   #8
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

mmm...We'll post up in the regional section when we think of another BBQ day.

Here is the link to the last one:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=175206

Pictures are on the last 2 pages of the turnout.

Old 03-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #9
spikNspan
Zilvia Junkie

spikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura aboutspikNspan has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to spikNspan
Welcome to cali, I can vouch for there not being very many meets in the sac area. I tried to set one up a few months back, but it was a really small turnout. it was still pretty fun though.

spikNspan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:08 PM   #10
drifters_girl

coool, thanks.

NJ: 461awhp 406tq 30psi 93pump & Alky inj.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:27 PM   #11
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
There are a few stragglers around the Sac area! Don't lose faith! Me and my Datsun, KcnDizzle... You and your boyfriend.... Okay, so there aren't a LOT of members!! But SF, is a fairly short drive on a weekend, and turnouts down at those events seem to be nice.

Get used to the "Hella," and welcome to NorCal! I'm in/around Fair Oaks and Roseville for work, and Rocklin for school. If you guys wanna set up a small meeting and an In 'N Out or something (gotta love CA!), post up and PM me, I'll be there! The 'Dime will be registered on Monday!

PS. SoCal'ers wear shorts with black, crew-cut socks, and sandals with socks. Didn't you guys get the memo that it WASN'T cool to do that?

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2008, 09:39 PM   #12
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Here is the next BBQ/ Kick it.

Its advertised on most car forums. All cars are welcomed.

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f38/187...meet-saturday/

Old 03-15-2008, 10:26 PM   #13
JDMB0iKT
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
JDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfectionJDMB0iKT is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JDMB0iKT
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Norcallllllllllll Yeaaa Boyyy!!
Norcal wheeeeeee!
Old 03-15-2008, 10:41 PM   #14
infamous240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
infamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really niceinfamous240sx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to infamous240sx
WELCOME TO "HELLA NORCAL" THE BEST PLACE TO LIVE! YEAH SOCAL YA HEARD!? Anyways mostly all the 240 people are from the bay area region/ san jose area. I'm also waiting on another meet to happen but iono whos gonna set it up. The last one was BAYTASTIC!! Can i get a YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE if u agree?
infamous240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:48 AM   #15
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
who else stopped reading when she said boyfriend? haha, jk. welcome aboard

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 12:56 AM   #16
sac
Zilvia Addict

sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
haha.. this just made me laugh..+rep for that!.

anyway.. welcome to the forum. CA is a great place to live. i miss it
if it were me.. i would have the 240 shipped. driving that far.. i would get lots of speeding tickets..

what route did ya take drivin from east cost to cali?
when i drove to NY and back to CA i went Basically went I80 to I15 and drove through utah.. Liked the scenery here so much i decided to move here for a few years. I miss the beach though.
sac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 01:58 AM   #17
womenbeshoppin
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
womenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfectionwomenbeshoppin is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to womenbeshoppin
are you hot?
womenbeshoppin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 02:00 AM   #18
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN View Post
m e
Old 03-16-2008, 02:06 AM   #19
Andrew Bohan
Post Whore!

Andrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfectionAndrew Bohan is close to perfection
i JUST got done havin a bbq.

shit was small, but all the important people

UndergroundQ
Andrew Bohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 04:14 AM   #20
lilaznjeff
Zilvia Addict

lilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to beholdlilaznjeff is a splendid one to behold
welcome, to cali
i have to admit, socal tuners are awesome
norcal dont have much tuners but norcal has the best food LOL
lilaznjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:26 AM   #21
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post

Except for the police, but enjoy your stay.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:42 AM   #22
soreballz
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (22)
soreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfectionsoreballz is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
Send a message via AIM to soreballz
This thread dissappoints me.. Not a single leg humper yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by womenbeshoppin View Post
are you hot?
This one was ALMOST a leg humper post... According to the primary pic on her Myspace, I'd say yes. Then again, its a shitty quality pic, so that may be a bit misleading.

You guys are slackin.
Last time I checked this is a Zilvia not a fucking group session to deal with self-esteem issues where everyone is a winner and cares about you, your individuality and lack of taste.
soreballz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 05:45 AM   #23
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Bohan View Post
i JUST got done havin a bbq.

shit was small, but all the important people

UndergroundQ
sowwee. had a wedding to attend!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:47 AM   #24
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifters_girl View Post
We are in Roseville, so any input would help. We saw a couple guys out a few days ago, but they said nothing goes on around here (???)
TIA

it aint easy to find that cutty

edit: almost double post = beer

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:59 AM   #25
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
wait.

if your bf has the 240.....then why isn't he posting?

no offence but it doesn't make sense.
Old 03-17-2008, 12:57 AM   #26
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
hahha...welcome to california
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 01:24 AM   #27
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Umm...

Roseville and Sac and all those parts of Canada aren't really norcal.

Those areas suck and there isn't anything up there but tumbleweeds and crackwhores.

Come down to SF. The REAL bay area.
Old 03-17-2008, 01:26 AM   #28
downshift_sideways
No Limit Soldier.

Oh noes!

Mel's pimpstick has touched this thread!

Old 03-17-2008, 01:36 AM   #29
drift freaq
R.I.P. Aya, always love

Trader Rating: (215)
drift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfectiondrift freaq is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 215 reviews
Ya and the worst part is he did not eliminate the original offender Infamous240sx initial post, the one who started the whole thing off. Welcome to California.

New Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uebV1OnbRsw
Buy my mounts!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/51531...ns-mounts.html
http://zilvia.net/f/tech-talk/317539...e-mouts-6.html
drift freaq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2008, 09:05 AM   #30
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by downshift_sideways View Post
Here is the next BBQ/ Kick it.

Its advertised on most car forums. All cars are welcomed.

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f38/187...meet-saturday/
You didn't have to leave our forum to find that link...

http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=181835.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote