Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 01-06-2006, 12:11 AM   #1
drift925
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
drift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 Free Pizza And Soda!! (READ)

Hey Zilvians! I bought a 89 s13 Fastback shell, and i just recently bought ka24de motor ( Full Swap ) for it! I was just wondering if anyone would like to come down and help me install it!! i have a full tool set, with universal and standard sockets ( all that i'm going to need ) I'm going to be renting a Cherry picker those following days.

I will be purchasing Round Table Pizza and Soda for all those who would like to give a helping hand. I just really want to get my car running!

This is going to be planned for 13th or 14th of january
( pending on the numbers of helping hands i can get )

-Please feel free to bring the following...
1) Tools
2) Knowledge
3) Parts
4) A Helping hand!

Please Give me a post, so i can know how much pizza to order!

Iam currently located in Lafayette,CA ( near berkely and walnut creek)
Send me a PM for adress listing.!

thanks again zilvians!!

Last edited by drift925; 01-06-2006 at 12:26 AM..
drift925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-2006, 12:21 AM   #2
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
I met this dude. He's a cool guy, it'd be nice if some of you North Bay cats could help him out. I would, but I've got work on those days. FREE FOOD YA'LL!!!

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 12:46 AM   #3
citizen
Zilvia FREAK!

citizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to citizen
no beer, no me.
citizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 12:54 AM   #4
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
i would do all the mechanical work for u, and u can solve all the wiring issues on ur own.... but i wont be here... i leave for phoenix next weds...
Old 01-06-2006, 12:56 AM   #5
drift925
BANNED

drift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfectiondrift925 is close to perfection
And btw i also have an extra 5speed tranny that i just recently bought ( but have no need anymore, because iam getting one with the swap) for sale, or to giveaway for anyone that can give me a BIG helping hand....thanks again..
Old 01-06-2006, 01:02 AM   #6
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
shit i need that tooo, man u pick a good time to throw this all out... plus no beer.. gotta have beer tho... soda is okay and all but norcal zilvia guys are alcoholics.. well most of us for that matter.... i would seriously dude help u out.. but i totally leave for phoenix next weds...
Old 01-06-2006, 01:03 AM   #7
citizen
Zilvia FREAK!

citizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her selfcitizen is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to citizen
buy my agx, rsr race springs and tein upper pillow mounts f/r and exhaust and i might reconsider
citizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:14 AM   #8
drift925
BANNED

yea well i'm only 19 for the momment also i dont want hella drunk people to be free-loading and just chatting around..i really want my car to get running...if it comes down to it...i'll get the booze..haha....

and i might be intrested in your exhaust CITIZEN if it would bolt on to my 89 240sx with ka24de
Old 01-06-2006, 01:16 AM   #9
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

dude ppl are workin for practically free.. all u would have to do is cater... thats not a bad deal if u ask me...
Old 01-06-2006, 01:21 AM   #10
drift925
BANNED

yea i seriaously hope that some people will come through...anyone is better than no one...infinite you said you would be able to help me with the mechanical stuff...well tommorow i'm actually picking up the ka24de motor...your welcome to come and chill if your not doing anything..
Old 01-06-2006, 01:13 PM   #11
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

OdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to OdessaS13
bump
+1 to help out depending on work schedule and if someone else wants to show up
2 brains > 1 brain

1992 240sx 5 spd. - Sold / 02 Maxima Se
OdessaS13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #12
drift925
BANNED

Thanks odessa, If anyone else is intrested on comming please feel free to drop a post, i'm really trying to get as much help as possible.
If you are free Friday, say so.
If your are free Saturday say so! thanks!
Old 01-06-2006, 05:09 PM   #13
NemeGuero
No more nissan.

Trader Rating: (10)
NemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfectionNemeGuero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to NemeGuero
damnit man, i would.. but I'm gonna be in Tahoe 14-16.
Old 01-06-2006, 06:08 PM   #14
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
aww! same here... going on the trip with Neme

but free beer and pizza does sound really tempting.. only to throw in a motor.. thats cheesecake work!!
-usmd-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:46 PM   #15
SilviaDriver
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
SilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enoughSilviaDriver will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SilviaDriver
he never mentioned beer and hez only 19
SilviaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 06:55 PM   #16
-usmd-180sx
Zilvia Addict

-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self-usmd-180sx is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift925
yea well i'm only 19 for the momment also i dont want hella drunk people to be free-loading and just chatting around..i really want my car to get running...if it comes down to it...i'll get the booze..haha....

and i might be intrested in your exhaust CITIZEN if it would bolt on to my 89 240sx with ka24de

-usmd-180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 07:40 PM   #17
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

im gonna be in hayward for a good day so iono maybe id have to hit u up thru PM.... PM me ur addy and number and ill see if i can make it
Old 01-06-2006, 11:55 PM   #18
AutoRnD
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
AutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the roughAutoRnD is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AutoRnD
ok..
when is this going down..
i am always out for helping zilvia guys out..
and beleive me i've taken my motor in and out of my 240 at least 10 times in the past 1/2 year

Nardi, Enkei, Stance, AME Master Distributors for USA

Check Out Our Facebook!
AutoRnD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 12:29 AM   #19
johngriff
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
johngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfectionjohngriff is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to johngriff
LOL, if you were in so-cal you could tow it too the shop, we'd knock it out in a couple hours if you ordered pizza, and kept the jager tap machine full!! LOL hard to do around here!! Too bad NORCAL
Old 01-07-2006, 01:42 AM   #20
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

OdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the roughOdessaS13 is a jewel in the rough
message me on aim, i got friday off so i think im good to go on friday
im jelous no-one wanted to help me with clutch haha

Old 01-07-2006, 06:25 PM   #21
drift925
BANNED

Hey sorry i havent posted lastely...i been working like hell.. Ne ways it looks like Mike (odessa) can make it friday hopefully. and Ard Josh i would really appreciate your help, due to the fact that you do motor swaps alot.
And infinitexsound i would appreciate your help too. By the way does anyone know of where to rent a cherry picker? my guess was Kragen..?

I'm Guessing i can use some of my SOHC parts for the DOHC swap. I belive all i need is some of the wiring harness, and new power steering lines.

Please Feel free to message me on AIM.

Like i said in my original post.. Please feel free to bring Parts that will make my swap much easier. I'm a bit new to swapping SOHC >> DOHC

IF YOU ARE REAL SERIOUS ABOUT COMMING DOWN FRIDAY PLEASE PUT A "+1" ON THIS POST...THAT WAY I CAN AVERAGE OUT HOW MANY DRINKS AND PIZZAS TO GET ( BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO RUN AT THE LAST MINUTE WHEN EVERYONE IS THERE)

thanks again zilvians for helping me out!! i really appreciate it!
i dont know if we are able to give out contact info on here
but here is my cell 925-876-6004 call anytime

-Anthony ( sorry if i broke any rules giving out my # i'm fairly new)
Old 01-08-2006, 06:42 PM   #22
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

OH k guys.... Anthony is gonna have to plan this out alot better, i wont be back till next week so if he can work with everyones schedule, and plan something out right... then its a GO... why dont everyone post up info of when they are free...
Old 01-08-2006, 07:02 PM   #23
OdessaS13
Zilvia Addict

i already talked to him, i will be able to come down friday and sunday to help with the pull. i suggest all people that are helping get together in a aim chat room and we can figure out how this is getting done instead of waiting for a responce in a thread.
-Mike

Old 01-08-2006, 09:29 PM   #24
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

im with u there mike..... plus i dont think he has enough tools to do the job.... just a 150 piece tool kit isnt enough in my book.... im probably gonna have to bring a few things also... would be nice if he had a small AIR COMPRESSOR... but a electric impact would be just fine....
Old 01-09-2006, 12:05 AM   #25
drift925
BANNED

yea...i have just the basic tools to get the job done, mike said he would bring his tool set just in case also, i really apreciate mike and infinite helping me out, looks like were grubbing on pizza, and expanding our knowledge about swaping in and out motors!

BUT I REPEAT AGAIN! THE MORE HANDS WE CAN GET THE MORE HELP AND FASTER WE CAN GET THIS CAR RUNNING!

SO FAR I HAVE

1.) Odessa- mike
2.) infinitexsound -
3.) Unlucky- David

MORE HELPING HANDS WOULD BE APRECIATED...

I MADE UP MY MIND! I WILL GIVE 20$ FOR BEER...
hopefully this will get some peoples attention..

so think about it
PIZZA,SODA,BEER, HANGING OUT WITH ZILVIA.NET CATS

sounds like a plan!!!