Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-15-2012, 03:26 PM   #11
mantas
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
mantas is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Its funny have they never describe themselves as "liberals".

I can only imagine what he would describe himself as - Independent? Well thats not an ideology. Progressive? That is just another word for Liberal.
*Read this - kingkilburn*

Amen. Its like talking to a brick wall. I actually had a very nice chat today with some fellow conservatives and we came to this conclusion - it is impossible to have an argument or a debate with a liberal. Surprisingly i was not the one who brought the subject up, but it reminded me of all the statements made here about liberals. I think the majority of conservatives or "moderates" agree on this issue. Liberals will always spin things around, they will atrack when cornered, and they will stomp and cry when things dont go their way and they will NEVER, and i mean NEVER admit to being wrong. Yeah i know...... its hard being a man and dealing with everyday life but i would rather die standing than live on my knees.
mantas is offline   Reply With Quote