Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:51 AM   #1
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
KA-T all day. Well over 300hp @ 10psi daily driver. NA is just so much work and money for such little gains on pretty much any motor.
Old 09-26-2009, 07:37 AM   #2
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
KA-T all day. Well over 300hp @ 10psi daily driver. NA is just so much work and money for such little gains on pretty much any motor.
Whats your gas mileage like? 12mpg at WOT? That's really efficient.
Just go turbo mad hp with shitty gas mileage loads of fun boys and girls...LOL
Old 09-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #3
hotlavaflow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (23)
hotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to beholdhotlavaflow is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to hotlavaflow
Hmmm don't really drive at WOT everywhere I go so my gas mileage is fine. I thought this thread was about performance increase on a KADE motor not gas mileage. And since when is 300hp "mad hp"? I guess I must be in the "dick head" thread I meant to post somewhere else
Old 09-26-2009, 12:26 PM   #4
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotlavaflow View Post
Hmmm don't really drive at WOT everywhere I go so my gas mileage is fine. I thought this thread was about performance increase on a KADE motor not gas mileage. And since when is 300hp "mad hp"? I guess I must be in the "dick head" thread I meant to post somewhere else

No reason to be asinine. the thread states ka24de performance. Not ka24de-t performance, no need to be a douche bag and say something stupid like , "oh just slap a turbo on it and make that thing go, get 300HP". That's pretty much what you said in a nut shell.