Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2003, 07:09 PM   #61
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
I hate to do this too, but i'd like a refund as well. If i don't have the parts, i'd rather have the money in hand to help out with bills and post christmas crap.

email is [email protected], paid thru paypal, a PM copy of this has also been sent.

I had a new white s14 kouki bumper on order (late september is when i placed the order).
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2004, 03:07 AM   #62
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally posted by 1fasts13
ok i guess i need to clear a few things here:

1) i have been moved out to LA for 2 months now, if you look at the signature you can see that, and phone number and everything is there.

2) unfortunately the container is STILL held at customs, and yes i understand that it has taken way longer but believe me i want to get this stuff out as badly as any of you out there. i have 15 Integra Type R front end conversions in there that is stuck, and about half of the people that ordered them from way back already dropped out of buying from me too. i am not the only one that has containers held, seems alot of people have had problems this last month or two. i even have been out of the office for a few days before xmas to personally try to get the paperwork moving faster but the gov't can have its own way when it comes to these things. i have never had to go thru an ordeal like this so this is definitely a highly unusual situation but trust me that i am on top of this and am doing everything i can to try to get this stuff out.

3) zenki's payment has been refunded, had to wait for some funds to be transferred into paypal acct and it just did today.

i guess in the end, all i can say is if anyone else feels like they cannot wait any longer just go ahead and tell me and i'll refund your deposit. i hate to do it but with what's going on, i dont have a clue when this will ever get resolved. if refund is what you want, please contact me by end of day Tue 12-30 as i will be leaving out of town on the 31st and will be gone for 2 weeks.

sorry everyone, wished things could have worked out better.
Well, since i just saw this, i guess i'll wait for 2 weeks before contacting you about getting my money back.

I'm sorry it turned out like this.
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 01-08-2004, 05:20 AM   #63
1fasts13
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
1fasts13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
well i just got word right after i got off the plane that i will be able to get all the loose items off my container, which means all the bumpers etc i am going to be able to get FINALLY.

we have to push some more paperwork thru to get them out, but looks like sometime next week i should get it.

i myself will not be back til next tue so ill try to post another update next week sometime when i find out what exactly is going on.
M-F 10am-5pm PST
Old 01-08-2004, 05:25 AM   #64
revat619
Retired General

revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Whoa! Well, that is some good news!

In that case, i'll wait and see what happens in the upcoming weeks.

Thanks.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:28 AM   #65
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Does this mean I will not be issued a refund for my deposit?
Old 01-21-2004, 02:08 AM   #66
revat619
Retired General

Whats goin on man? Its been another 2 weeks and still nothing. If i dont hear anything by the end of this week, i want my money back.
Old 01-21-2004, 12:58 PM   #67
SimpleS14
Post Whore!

SimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfectionSimpleS14 is close to perfection
Angry very upset

Leo - I would really like to know what is going on here. I've been patience for quite some time, but now its running thin. You said you would mail me a check for my refund..yet I STILL haven't received anything in the mail. You also have not responsed to any of my PMs. Sorry I have to do this, but I very tired of this and right now your looking very sketch. I want my refund of $200 credited to my paypal at: [email protected] , before I get my credit card company and BBB involved . I'm expecting a response to this and a refund via paypal anytime now.
Old 02-16-2004, 03:23 AM   #68
nisho

nisho is an unknown quantity at this point
dear lord

did anyone get their money back or the parts yet? just wondering.. because its people like this i can not stand... mark should jump in...
Old 02-16-2004, 12:03 PM   #69
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
I have known Leo for some time now and bought through him several times. I will get in contact with him soon, I know he is a good guy and wont be ripping anyone off. All I can think of is now that he is in CA he might have another Shipping company bringing the part from japan, and they could be delayed for whatever reasons. Of course I have no idea... Just keep your patience and he will respond soon.
Old 02-16-2004, 01:24 PM   #70
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
I got my money back pretty fast, but I can't speak for others.

I know I was negotiating to get a lower price on the bumper i originally paid for and got refunded, but he sold it to another person.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:18 PM   #71
1fasts13
Zilvia Member

1fasts13 is an unknown quantity at this point
why is everyone regergitating an old post??

everyone got their refunds back from the original orders, and some did keep their orders once i got my shipment cleared (see other post in this forum which shows pics of them) and some did not, which was fine with me.

west, please lock this thread, it is useless!!
M-F 10am-5pm PST
Closed Thread