Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Old 06-28-2004, 11:55 AM   #61
Matt_240
Internet Drifter

Trader Rating: (0)
Matt_240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilviaDriver
how bout u just let the man get watever he wants. he isnt some ignorant newbie when it comes to wheels.
i know he isn't. im just givin him crap for it just like my friends would if they saw me ordering 7.5s when i could be getting 8.5 and 9.5s. sorry, i guess i sounded like a ass but he would have regretted it.

expensive tires every 4-6months? dont you autox or drift? a little mroe expensive tires should not be a big deal. ok, i'll stop my btiching again.

total bosozoku style huh? haha.. yeah, that would be dope. i esp. like the hugh portruding exhaust
Matt_240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2004, 06:13 PM   #62
advautoparts

Location: shipping from cali, Taiwan, Buffalo, and somewhere in Canada - I'm a reliable Seller! NOT
advautoparts is an unknown quantity at this point
How about you all just quit your bickering and order some wheels already...
Concerning the m2 wheels group buy: We will take a $100 refundable deposit in order to get your name on the group buy list. When 15 buyers are attained, we will check m2's stock and specs. If m2 doesn't have any in stock, we WILL have them made. After we confirm the stock of the wheels, the rest of the payment is due. ETA after the group buy ends is still 4-8 weeks.

CONCERNING ALL GROUP BUYS: I WILL NOT SHIP YOUR ITEMS, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR MONEY A DONATION VERSUS A TRANSACTION/PURCHASE - THANKS!
advautoparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2004, 09:35 PM   #63
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
wasn't this thing canceled
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 09:51 AM   #64
advautoparts

Location: shipping from cali, Taiwan, Buffalo, and somewhere in Canada - I'm a reliable Seller! NOT
No. It's not over yet. Who said that?

Come on people! If you have $100 and want wheels, send in your money! You can save up and pay for the wheels later.. The deadline is July 4th... we can still make it
Concerning the m2 wheels group buy: We will take a $100 refundable deposit in order to get your name on the group buy list. When 15 buyers are attained, we will check m2's stock and specs. If m2 doesn't have any in stock, we WILL have them made. After we confirm the stock of the wheels, the rest of the payment is due. ETA after the group buy ends is still 4-8 weeks.

CONCERNING ALL GROUP BUYS: I WILL NOT SHIP YOUR ITEMS, PLEASE CONSIDER YOUR MONEY A DONATION VERSUS A TRANSACTION/PURCHASE - THANKS!
Old 06-29-2004, 03:53 PM   #65
DRFT180
Zilvia Addict

DRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud ofDRFT180 has much to be proud of
If it's not cancelled then why did you send my $100 deposit back to me stating it was CANCELED
DRFT180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 07:00 PM   #66
advautoparts

Oh... I guess mark did that. Unfortunately, he didn't mention that to me... but whatever. I guess this thing is cancelled..

Old 06-29-2004, 08:47 PM   #67
hendogg8
Zilvia Member

hendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura abouthendogg8 has a spectacular aura about
I've been requesting a refund since 2 weeks ago, but I still haven't received it yet. Mark emailed me saying he would refund it monday or tuesday, but its tuesday evening and still no refund. What's the deal man?

- Henry
hendogg8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2004, 09:27 PM   #68
Bbandit
Post Whore!

Bbandit is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via ICQ to Bbandit Send a message via AIM to Bbandit
so it is cancelled for sure? I havent got my refund back yet though..

==>>TGL GARAGE<<==.. RIP!
S13 coupe KA-T @ 0.5 Bar = SOLD!
A31 Cefiro + SR = Current
Bbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 12:06 AM   #69
advautoparts

Mark isn't very good at keeping me up to date on what his plans are.

I'll remind him tommorow to send out refunds.

Also, you can pester him on AIM: advautoparts

Sorry that this didn't work out. All I am is a little representative on behalf of mark.

Old 07-16-2004, 02:18 PM   #70
WhiteGLX
Zilvia Addict

WhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to allWhiteGLX is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to WhiteGLX Send a message via Yahoo to WhiteGLX
has everyone who sent in deposit or money recieved it back?

i have not, and i have been asking for awhile, and i paid in full, not just deposit....where are you mark?

***NASA HPDE Instructor***
WhiteGLX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2004, 12:50 AM   #71
michael1284
Zilvia Member

michael1284 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn...great gb
michael1284 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2004, 11:30 PM   #72
West
OMNOMNOMNOM

West has disabled reputation
Send a message via AIM to West
Any of you guys seen your money back yet?