Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2002, 10:34 AM   #1
95silvia
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
95silvia is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 95silvia Send a message via Yahoo to 95silvia
Alright folks,

I will be getting in about 3 weeks a shipment of 10 s13 and 10 s14 whiteline sway bars.(ADJUSTABLE KIND ONLY).

I am taking orders now to reserve one in your name. Price is the same as before 280.00 + shipping. No TAX at all.....If you're local, you get it for 280.00.

I am in Tampa,FL.
Upon advance payment i can provide you with a receipt for your records so you can feel safe. I have done this groupbuy before and a bunch of peeps have bought stuff from me.....

A lot of you know me personally from the Tampa FA meet. Yes, before you ask, i was featured in the Makes and Models car magazine, August 2002 issue.

Anyway, direct inquires can be made at [email protected] or post here. I can accept paypal, money order, personal check. Once i verify the funds, you get a receipt. Once the items are in, i ship out your order with an email detailing your tracking #.....

Thanks all
RINKU
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2002, 01:53 PM   #2
gh6o6
Zilvia Junkie

gh6o6 is an unknown quantity at this point
they are 280 everyday from PDM-Racing so i really dont understand the discount.  Im definitely interested, but you would have to drop the price

i also have a question: how are they adjustable?
Old 09-26-2002, 05:42 PM   #3
95silvia
Zilvia Member

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (gh6o6 @ Sep. 26 2002,2:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they are 280 everyday from PDM-Racing so i really dont understand the discount. Im definitely interested, but you would have to drop the price

i also have a question: how are they adjustable?</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
I am not charging any tax........unlike pdm or any business......which will save you 7-8% or 20-23 dollars.......

secondly, i am located in USA. NOT IN CANADA so you won't have to wait for weeks to get them, once they are in.

Third, this is not for everyone, just people who are local and wanna save shipping or who don't wanna wait too long to get them and get em 20 bucks cheaper.......

You can go to whiteline's site for more info about the adjustable whitlines......basically there are 3 holes on the end of the bar which can be used to use the sways on stiff or soft settings.........or in between.....

thanks
RINKU
Old 09-26-2002, 06:26 PM   #4
SR20Fastback
Nissanaholic!

SR20Fastback is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to SR20Fastback
I may be intrested. I need to count my funds, and figure out if Im going to keep the Fastback or not. Give me a few days, but we will definately be in touch.
Old 10-07-2002, 08:34 PM   #5
j240sxna

j240sxna is an unknown quantity at this point
This isn't Ians deal is it? I talked to the US distributer of whiteline today and he said the only big 240sx order he has had was from Ian at lostprojects. Just curious since I just talked to whiteline. I called to order some bars for my business but they were out of stock.

Jeremy

www.acceleratedconcepts.com
Old 10-12-2002, 08:57 AM   #6
95silvia
Zilvia Member

Alright BOYZ AND GALS....

I have sold few of them already and as of right now i have few in stock.

email me directly for quicker reply at [email protected]

I can take paypal. I can provide you with an email saying i have received your payment. And upon shipping, i will get you the tracking #.....

So let it roll.....

Local buyers that just wanna come pick it up, call my cell 813-857-6563 and lets meet up.

I will be in Melbourne meet at BCC college on NOVEMBER 23. If someone likes, they can reserve one and i will bring it there for them.......JUST A THOUGHT...

RINKU
Closed Thread