Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 04:04 AM   #121
Aaronsx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Aaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm leaving today and I'll be out of town until Monday. I'm going out to deep west Texas, and cell phones don't work out there either. Just wanted you guys to know. Send in those payments in the mean time so I can place the order when I get back!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-06-2008, 04:26 AM   #122
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by my S14 View Post
well im sorry to say this, but if we dont go with unorthodox then i can't join on this group buy. im committed to ur, and im looking for a full set not most of one.
I too feel the same. If it's not UR, then I'm out as well.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 06-09-2008, 04:03 PM   #123
ae13bravo
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (14)
ae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ae13bravo Send a message via MSN to ae13bravo
any more payments in? Where is this heading?
Old 06-09-2008, 05:02 PM   #124
Antihero983
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
Antihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfectionAntihero983 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Antihero983 Send a message via MSN to Antihero983
i'm out. i have to actually get my s13 running, and finish paying for the bug...
Old 06-09-2008, 07:45 PM   #125
Aaronsx
Leaky Injector

Aaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really niceAaronsx is just really nice
No more payments were sent in over the weekend. I think I have 16, not including myself. If you guys are fine with waiting, I started this group buy and I will see it through. It's really up to you. Your money is still sitting safely in my paypal account, as it was last time I updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEvilRPS13 View Post
i'm out. i have to actually get my s13 running, and finish paying for the bug...
... stories like this continue to come in. People jump in and replace them, but we have to wait for them to send payment and such.

It's really up to you all.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:09 AM   #126
sac
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
sac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymoresac is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
last i heard you told me to await paying..
so ya.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:15 AM   #127
Aaronsx
Leaky Injector

Yah, I did. I thought people would jump on the NST option. Since they haven't, please go ahead and send payment for the UR pulleys.

The price is $245, to [email protected]
Old 06-10-2008, 12:27 PM   #128
ae13bravo
Zilvia Addict

ae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to allae13bravo is a name known to all
So where do we stand at right now?
Old 06-11-2008, 12:19 AM   #129
ahboy401
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (3)
ahboy401 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ahboy401 Send a message via MSN to ahboy401 Send a message via Yahoo to ahboy401
im gonna have to back out of this too... other things are coming up that i need the money for..
Old 06-11-2008, 11:39 AM   #130
fenderfatstrat6

fenderfatstrat6 is an unknown quantity at this point
ur

hey so i want to know what the possible effects of under driving the accessories would be I am running a 200 watt sub 100 watt deck and i was thinking of adding a small hornblasters horn to my car HAHA! if it is under driven will this cause all this shit to be under powered? or damage the car or my equipment?

thanks!
Old 06-12-2008, 08:06 PM   #131
my S14
Leaky Injector

my S14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to my S14
well guys im sorry to say this but i have to back out as well. the money is tight and right now i could really use the 245. so aaron if you could send the money back to me asap that would be great. if i come into money and its still open or if someone has a second set to sell ill buy it but for no i have to say goodbye.

:hammer:
Old 06-12-2008, 10:12 PM   #132
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Aaron, I got the refund. Sucks to hear so many people flaked on this. Hopefully you're able to get this going in the near future because I'd still like a set.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD
Old 06-12-2008, 10:17 PM   #133
Aaronsx
Leaky Injector

This group buy is closed. Too many people backed out, and I don't want to drag this out until more ask for refunds.

Thank you all for trusting me with your money. Refunds have been issued from Paypal.
Old 06-13-2008, 01:11 AM   #134
ae13bravo
Zilvia Addict

Let me know if you decide to do this again. I'm still interested in getting a set done.
Closed Thread