Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 03:40 PM   #1
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
FN01RC Gloss Black Polish / Apex'i N1 EXV Coilovers / Nardi Wheels / FET Spacer!

Hello all! We are new to the forums but by no means new to the import scene.

Founded in 2001, we are an authorized distributor for many exclusive brands such as Advan, ARC, Nardi, FET, 5Zigen, Rays/Volk, Project Mu, and Kazama. Call or email for local pickup price!

FN01RC Gloss Black / Polished Lip

The new hotness, FN01RC in Gloss Black / Polished Lip. We don't use the picture from 5Zigen because we've got the real thing in stock! These wheels moved like hotcakes, but we still have a few until the next shipment:

5x114.3 / 17 x 9 +15 (x 2) - $ GONE!
5x114.3 / 17 x 8 +25 (x 2) - $ GONE!

Apex'i N1 Damper Expert Type V

We also have the newest coilover from Apex'i, brand spanking new for 2005! Their newest release specifically for the US market is the N1 Damper Expert Type V.

Perfect entry level coilover for drift! You have to see these in person, beautiful coilovers!

Here are the specs:

-anodized red upper pillowball mounts / camber plates
-8kg/6kg F/R spring rates
-32 way adjustable
-can be SERVICED IN THE US at apex'i usa

$Call

Nardi Classic 330mm / 360mm, Nardi Rally 350mm

No introduction needed on these, if you know 240, you know Nardi We are an authorized distributor for Nardi, and have a ton of their other lines in stock. Call us if you want the other styles (Gara 3, Leader, Twin, Woodgrain, etc)

Nardi Classic Black / Black 360mm
Nardi Classic Black / Silver 360mm
Nardi Classic Black / Black 330mm
Nardi Classic Black / Silver 330mm
Nardi Rally Black / Black / Red Stitch 350mm

Classic 360mm / 330mm

Classic 360mm / 330mm

Rally 350mm / 3.1" offset wheel

FET Quick Release Spacer

FET Quick Release spacer, only 1" thick, not bulky like those other ones. Non spline bearing, no loose play! JDM quality, get the real deal the first time!

$Call, ton in stock always

Please PM or email for local pickup price, we are located in South El Monte, Socal.

Contact info: [email protected]
Ph #: 626 618 1100 x 113
AIM: aspeclogan

Credit card, money order, paypal, or cash for pickup.
8.25% sales tax for you cali folk.
Shipping price applies to lower 48 states.

Thanks guys,
Logan

A Spec Products

Last edited by A Spec Products; 09-07-2005 at 02:24 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2005, 03:26 AM   #2
drfthooligan

Trader Rating: (0)
drfthooligan is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i got my nardi 330mm and fet quick release from these guys. super nice with good service and good prices. bump bump bump. quick release is awesome, no play at all!
Old 03-12-2005, 02:29 PM   #3
Siizzzoooo
Zilvia FREAK!

Siizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really niceSiizzzoooo is just really nice
are those coilovers available for S14?
Old 03-12-2005, 08:47 PM   #4
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Ive heard those are the same as the Megan coilovers just rebadged as Apexi.. now is that true?
Old 03-13-2005, 11:22 AM   #5
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
drfthooligan: thanks for the bump, glad you liked it! your car's looking real fresh, did you still need that Boss hub? hit me up.

Siizzzoooo: nope, unfortunately apex'i is currently only releasing the coilover for the S13, Honda EG Hatch, and Mazda FD.

yudalicious: no, apex’i has definitely not rebadged the MR coilovers. there are features that differentiate the two products. the bracket on the apex’i exv is much more beefier than the MR, and does not have the cutout hole in the bracket as the megan does. also keep in mind that the valving on the apex’i unit is something you cannot visually compare, and the valving on the apex’i unit was specifically designed for the coilover. in addition, as i pointed out earlier, the apex’i unit is available for servicing in the US, which is an obvious benefit.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 03-13-2005, 09:11 PM   #6
turbozxi
Zilvia Member

turbozxi is an unknown quantity at this point
s14

Can you get that nardi wheel that is in the picture deep dish with red stiching if so how much and what size is it..
Old 03-14-2005, 12:49 AM   #7
drfthooligan

drfthooligan is an unknown quantity at this point
350mm, $250. says it up top.
Old 03-14-2005, 11:05 AM   #8
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbozxi
Can you get that nardi wheel that is in the picture deep dish with red stiching if so how much and what size is it..
yep, got a bunch in STOCK and ready to ship. new zealand is no problem

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
Old 03-16-2005, 05:57 PM   #9
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

After speaking with Apex'i personally, they have assured me that the N1 EXV coilovers are ABSOLUTELY 100% NOT the same as the Megan units. The research and development for the EXV was done in Japan specifically for a US released coilover. Apex'i's Japanese design team created these units using their own valving specifications as well as materials. Thus, you can rest assured that you are getting outstanding Apex'i quality and performance.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or Apex'i directly.

Thanks,
Logan

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 03-17-2005, 04:31 PM   #10
pete north

pete north is an unknown quantity at this point
hey there,

i dont suppose you'd have any more shots of the Black Polish FN01R-C in a 17x8 showing a few different angles would you? That would help a lot!

Cheers!
Old 03-17-2005, 06:18 PM   #11
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete north
hey there,

i dont suppose you'd have any more shots of the Black Polish FN01R-C in a 17x8 showing a few different angles would you? That would help a lot!

Cheers!
In fact I do:

That's of the 17 x 8 +25

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 03-17-2005, 11:13 PM   #12
pete north

pete north is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow... those are all business.

I think a set of 17x8s would look pretty damn good on my S14. what was your price on the 17x8? also, would you happen to sell tires? i'd be interested in matching the FN01R-C with a set of 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s.

Cheers!

oooh... and what about center caps? what comes with the wheel (if anything)?
Old 03-18-2005, 11:51 AM   #13
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete north
Wow... those are all business.

I think a set of 17x8s would look pretty damn good on my S14. what was your price on the 17x8? also, would you happen to sell tires? i'd be interested in matching the FN01R-C with a set of 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Sport PS2s.

Cheers!

oooh... and what about center caps? what comes with the wheel (if anything)?
Yes, big business.

PM sent!

Centercaps are included with each wheel. Here's a pic:

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 03-19-2005, 11:33 AM   #14
tonesdefae86
Zilvia Member

tonesdefae86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspecproducts
drfthooligan: thanks for the bump, glad you liked it! your car's looking real fresh, did you still need that Boss hub? hit me up.

Siizzzoooo: nope, unfortunately apex'i is currently only releasing the coilover for the S13, Honda EG Hatch, and Mazda FD.

yudalicious: no, apex’i has definitely not rebadged the MR coilovers. there are features that differentiate the two products. the bracket on the apex’i exv is much more beefier than the MR, and does not have the cutout hole in the bracket as the megan does. also keep in mind that the valving on the apex’i unit is something you cannot visually compare, and the valving on the apex’i unit was specifically designed for the coilover. in addition, as i pointed out earlier, the apex’i unit is available for servicing in the US, which is an obvious benefit.
there not the same but they are made in the same factory in tawian as the MR's and KTS coilovers. they just look like read he's also
Old 03-19-2005, 03:09 PM   #15
mr_240sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
mr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfectionmr_240sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to mr_240sx Send a message via MSN to mr_240sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspecproducts
Yes, big business.

PM sent!

Centercaps are included with each wheel. Here's a pic:

wow...... thats a really nice center cap!
Old 03-22-2005, 05:56 PM   #16
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

For those who inquired if there was an S14 offering, Apex'i has applications for the S14 now.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 03-23-2005, 04:34 AM   #17
sideviewcivic
BANNED

sideviewcivic has a little shameless behavior in the past
Send a message via AIM to sideviewcivic
Big ups to Logan and the Aspec crew/employees. Defiantely worth going to get the Nardi goodies and NAMS pieces.

-Aaron

PS thanx for the 6x9 idea on the speakers. off topic:: that mini you had there was absolutely crazy.
Old 04-01-2005, 02:09 PM   #18
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sideviewcivic
Big ups to Logan and the Aspec crew/employees. Defiantely worth going to get the Nardi goodies and NAMS pieces.

-Aaron

PS thanx for the 6x9 idea on the speakers. off topic:: that mini you had there was absolutely crazy.
Thanks for the support Aaron and thanks to all those who have purchased!

On another note, these prices end as of this Sunday April 3rd, so get it while you can!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 04-05-2005, 11:55 PM   #19
knowleqe

knowleqe is an unknown quantity at this point
can i trade in my barely used megan quick release for a small credit towards a FET one? reason being that its way to close to me and i need something smaller.

thanks
Old 04-06-2005, 12:34 AM   #20
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowleqe
can i trade in my barely used megan quick release for a small credit towards a FET one? reason being that its way to close to me and i need something smaller.

thanks
no, unfortunately we are not currently offering any trade in programs. you might have luck selling it on the classifieds and using that credit towards a FET.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 04-19-2005, 05:20 PM   #21
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
please please tell me the fno1r-c is available in 18x10 with a 15mil offset...or something very low in the black polish finish
Old 04-19-2005, 10:46 PM   #22
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R33GTS-T
please please tell me the fno1r-c is available in 18x10 with a 15mil offset...or something very low in the black polish finish
the black polish finish is currently only available in 17 inch, in the following sizing:

17x8 +25/+35
17x9 +15/+35
17x10 +12/+35

we have some restock of these arriving soon, pm for details.

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
Old 04-20-2005, 06:06 AM   #23
Scooter
Leaky Injector

Scooter is an unknown quantity at this point
Big Thanks to Aspec, FYI Logan is awesome, i got all my parts in sooner than expected!! friendly service and great prices ^_^ Thanks for everything Logan, my kazama rear uppers look super beefy and the inner and outter tie rods are great!! Thanks and oh i'll be calling you soon like some time today for some more stuff

-Hung
Closed Thread