Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Old 09-19-2012, 07:21 AM   #1
Croustibat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (0)
Croustibat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I already explained and i wont go deeper as many of you fail to understand what a suspension is supposed to do, or just dont want to hear about it.

If you just want to get as low as possible, YES THEY ARE GOOD.

If on the other hand you want your car to handle, then they are utter crap.

Again, I already wrote that.

Now, this "review" only gives height adjustment info, and nothing else besides feeling, which is worth nothing if it is not backed up with some strong facts.

It is as much as a review as a teenager reviews snacks by eating them and saying "hey ! They are cheap and i am not hungry, so they are great". Want to review food ? Get its fat and sugar %age for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by claytoncallihan View Post
i bought ISIS coilovers
Actually no, you bought taiwanese blank brand stuff. Your stuff is the same as many other people, like bc-racing, emusa, megan racing, godspeed and all of these crappy ebay sellers.

Create a car business, you can make sure these builders will email you the possibility to get your "own brand coilovers/suspension arms/turbos/whatever" in the next days.

Being satisfied with them ? Good for you ! It does not mean they are good, just that your expectations are low.

Product quality is something absolute. Product satisfaction is relative. Unfortunately, a review is supposed to be about product quality, and not satisfaction.

Kingbaby > i know what you are doing and i wont bother answering.

You are currently trying to troll following "the little trolling handbook" to the letter, when i have actually written it. I know the tricks, it ends here.

How about having that argument on NRR forums ? I am quite sure this could be fun. Unlike most zilvians, people there care about the handling of their cars (see ? i can do it too )
Croustibat is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-19-2012, 07:36 AM   #2
codyace
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (58)
codyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfectioncodyace is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Send a message via AIM to codyace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croustibat View Post
How about having that argument on NRR forums ? I am quite sure this could be fun. Unlike most zilvians, people there care about the handling of their cars (see ? i can do it too )
The first rule of fight club...is not to talk about fight club.

Let us sit over there in peace It's nice not having to worry about trolls or moron's over there.

Want Air Conditioning in your SR20 Swapped car? Check out www.sr20acbrackets.com for more information!

Quest Alternator Conversions for SR20! Check my Group Buy!

Tired of lousy internal gates? Go external wastegate with one of my manifolds, Check out my group buy
codyace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
Kingbaby
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
Kingbaby is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croustibat View Post
Kingbaby > i know what you are doing and i wont bother answering.

You are currently trying to troll following "the little trolling handbook" to the letter, when i have actually written it. I know the tricks, it ends here.

Hey! I'm sadden that you think of me this way...

see you in a bit...
#0191 "Lin'da" 2AMR>2AMR>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambi View Post
That's pretty cool. Never sell it, you'll regret it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisisastickup View Post
I donut see an FC on this page, man
Kingbaby is offline   Reply With Quote