Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2005, 08:24 AM   #1
sepulchral
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
sepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymoresepulchral is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
i kicked ass last night!

I went out to broad street last night in Richmond and met up with a bunch of guys at a Kroger shopping center. There was a 310HP DA model integra (biggest turbo i have ever seen) and a 320HP WRX (upgraded to sti turbo) up there and i met the drivers who were really nice guys, we decided to go out on 64 West to mess around. From the entrance ramp they took off and i mean really flew and were a mile ahead of me in no time. I caught up with them and we slowed down in the middle of the interstate to a 20mph roll and took off. Surprisingly up from 20mph to 90mph i was ahead of the integra but neck and neck with the wrx. The next few seconds the wrx started pulling and the integra did too but not by much. I hit 110mph and bam flames and couldn't go any faster. I took acount where i was in the race when that happened, sti was a car ahead of me and the integra was a half a car, i shit you not. We raced about four more times and came with similiar results!

my car:
vspl fmic, s13 redtop sr20det, hks actuator on 9psi, stock clutch with minor slippage, gt spec exhaust, 20k miles on motor.

next time i will bring a camera, but if i must say so my car did really well... can't wait to see how itll do with my new 6 puck clutch on 14psi
Sponsored Links