Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 08-19-2008, 01:03 PM   #1
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Junkyards in NJ

Does anyone know of some good pick-and-pulls in the central NJ area (particularly Monmouth County)? I've completely had it with my local one, which never has anything and rips everyone off. I've been calling one after another, just to find out that they are not actually a pick-and-pull. Thanks.
The ROMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 10:36 AM   #2
stiizy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
go to the one in PA off the PA turnpike is my only advice
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 10:52 AM   #3
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

The ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to beholdThe ROMAN is a splendid one to behold
You know the name? I would make the drive if it's a good one.
Old 09-05-2008, 12:03 PM   #4
brewster240
Zilvia FREAK!

brewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond reputebrewster240 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to brewster240
harry's u pull it.

there are a few locations.
brewster240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 01:19 PM   #5
The ROMAN
Zilvia Addict

NICE that's the kinda place I'm looking for. 2hr drive for me but worth checking out. Thanks!
Old 09-05-2008, 01:35 PM   #6
mrpeepers
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
mrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nicemrpeepers is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
theres Michael's off route 18 in east brunswick
mrpeepers is offline   Reply With Quote