Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > Mid-Atlantic States

Mid-Atlantic States DC, Delaware, Kentucky, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Old 08-07-2008, 11:45 PM   #1
reckless13

Trader Rating: (0)
reckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Good Bye CarV2, Hello J-Tune!

Man, where to begin..... A lot has been going on here at CarV2. This is the last month for CarV2 at this facility, and pretty soon James will be wrapping up his car and sending it to Cali. He's pretty close to having it done. He bolted up his Midori 3 1/2 inch exhaust last night. This is the stuff dreams are made of, check out his build on FreshAlloy.
Heres the link.....
Super Dope GTR Build - FreshAlloy.com Forums
Anyways the facility has changed hands and the shop is now called J-Tune.
The new owner's name is Hok. He's a pretty cool guy thats really into Nissan's. He was a Nissan technician for 6 years, and an avid autoX'er. His S14 is going to be a shop project that will focus on grip driving, and the added road course's will be a way of promotion for J-Tune. Guys feel free to stop buy and get a feel for the new shop owner. We will be having a going away party for CarV2/Grand Opening BBQ/ Car Show towards the end of the month. I'll keep you informed...

Here's some new and old CarV2 pic's. James and Jay will be Missed.

Old 08-23-2008, 09:20 PM   #2
AWSneer
Leaky Injector

AWSneer will become famous soon enoughAWSneer will become famous soon enoughAWSneer will become famous soon enoughAWSneer will become famous soon enough
WOW I wish there were shops like this one in PA (close to me)
AWSneer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 09:25 PM   #3
reckless13

reckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura aboutreckless13 has a spectacular aura about
^ yeah, I was pretty impressed the first time I came to the shop. You should come by for this BBQ there having!

I Just got this pm, So I guess the date for the BBQ is set!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParisHilton@J-Tune
J-Tune is Hosting a J-Tune Grand Opening & CarV2 Farewell Party with a Mini Car show on Saturday September 13th, 2008 from 2pm-7pm. Please Come by and check out the facility. Talk to the Owner, and see if this is the shop for you!

No Entry Fee for the Car Show required. Prizes for the Car show will be a J-Tune Gift Certificate that can be used toward either parts or services. Prizes will go like this...

1st place- $200.00

2nd place- $100.00

3rd place- $50.00

(We need at least 20 cars to participate)

Food will be provided for all that show up. It'll be pretty basic on the grill so look forward to Free Hamburgers & Hotdogs. There will also be Chips, Potato salad, as well as corn. Please E-mail us at [email protected] so we know how much food to prepare.

It wouldn't be a Grand Opening with out a Grand Opening Sale, so 10% off all parts ordered and 15% off all labor scheduled on this day.

Also Come in to inquirer about the 6 month Lay-away program J-Tune be doing to ease your needs of those VOLK/WORK/ADVAN wheels that you always wanted!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:45 PM   #4
a_ghost
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
a_ghost will become famous soon enougha_ghost will become famous soon enougha_ghost will become famous soon enougha_ghost will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
seems good, i'll be there although i don't have my 40 with me
a_ghost is offline   Reply With Quote