Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Old 03-18-2008, 01:57 PM   #1
LimeLite Racing
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (24)
LimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfectionLimeLite Racing is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Jspec240

One hell of a courteous seller and buyer! This guy is legit, and a pleasure to deal with. I hope to do business with you again man!!!!
Old 03-27-2008, 10:29 PM   #2
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Great seller! Awesome hookup on a set of VS-SS's

Thanks again!
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 05:16 AM   #3
Adam240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Adam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of lightAdam240 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Bought a turbo off this guy. Everything went great. He kept great contact, sent the package right away, and when it arrived was packed nicely. Would do buisness with again. Thanks.
Old 04-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #4
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Drew is a great guy, very honest and great comunication, I got some Wide fenders from him, between other smaller parts, always helfull and knows his shit!
+1
Old 04-09-2008, 02:03 AM   #5
jimmytango00
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (14)
jimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfectionjimmytango00 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jimmytango00
traded some wheels with him for a turbo. Great comunication and punctual! super nice guy.

yo drew still need that greddy piping yo. hit me up.
jimmytango00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 06:01 PM   #6
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
+1 ... just bought his car, worth it, and was willing to deliver, hahaha... great seller!
widegts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #7
louisdaboois
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (28)
louisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfectionlouisdaboois is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
Drew's a great guy to deal with, awesome comunication and great attitude. he gets an A++ in my book!
Old 08-20-2009, 12:14 PM   #8
limited240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (11)
limited240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
hks filter

DREW is a great seller will work with u and help u out. keep it up Drew.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:57 PM   #9
GabeS14
Post Whore!

GabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfectionGabeS14 is close to perfection
+1drews awesome!
Recommended
Old 11-20-2009, 01:58 PM   #10
IThaJokaI
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
IThaJokaI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IThaJokaI Send a message via MSN to IThaJokaI
Couldnt have had a worse experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspec240
you said by friday.. Ill just send the money back if you want to be like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IThaJokaI
Hey man, just checkin to see if the manifold has been shipped yet. I did paypal a week ago and I haven't gotten anything back on it so I'm assuming it hasn't been yet. I understand work gets in the way, but I did my part of the deal now it's time to do yours. I'll give you a couple days to sort it out, but if it isn't shipped in a couple days I'm going to post in the private seller feedback.

Quote:
Sorry man Ive been workin and havent. Its in the box but its hard cause I olnly have 30 min lunch and it takes forever at the post office. both me and my wife work so Ill ask my mom to see if she can do it for me.

Ill keep you updated.

Regards

Drew
I also work, but ship stuff out when I get the money for it.
Old 11-20-2009, 02:30 PM   #11
IThaJokaI
Zilvia Addict

IThaJokaI is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to IThaJokaI Send a message via MSN to IThaJokaI
Quote:
Thanks you just gave me a month to give your money back by starting a claim
Awesome guy.
Old 11-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #12
DreamN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
DreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfectionDreamN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Drew, delete your post bro seeing as sellers can't respond here.

Drew is legit. Dealt with him in the past. Good experience. Always heard good things about him as well.

Wanted:

TBD

For Sale:
TBD

Last edited by racerx2k1; 11-20-2009 at 08:18 PM..
DreamN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:02 AM   #13
GabeS14
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IThaJokaI View Post
Awesome guy.
sounds like you got a little too aprehensive huh..should have been patient..1 week is nothing..these guys are not shop owners who sit all day waiting for your owner..they sell parts to give back to the community..go read some of the reviews in the review threads, and see if your little delay is anything compared to some of the "real issues" some people have..

Bought, dealt with, and continuously deal with DREW, reccomend him he is the "hook up" he even sponsors a "hookup" thread for the locals in his area!
i delayed on my payment for one of his items he personally brought it to my house and took only half payment, i sent the other half months later when i could..he understood..and never complained..
now imagine if he acted like you..!
Old 11-21-2009, 12:57 AM   #14
rhdgloria-y32
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (34)
rhdgloria-y32 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Great parts and good deals so stop bitchin! Buy Again... Thanks DREW
Old 11-21-2009, 02:24 PM   #15
IThaJokaI
Zilvia Addict