Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 06-15-2023, 02:05 PM   #811
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolio View Post
Oooop there it is. Have you really never seen a male dog hump another male dog? Homosexuality is natural in the animal kingdom. The only people grooming these dogs are using scissors and sheers.

Anywho, this argument really isn't even worth having. If that's a core belief, you're equally as likely to believe the world is flat, the bible is nonfiction, and that censorship is good.
I don't disagree, but male animals hump other male animals for what we assume is a show of dominance. We can't assume it's a sexual act because - let's be frank - we don't speak fucking animal. We have no idea what they're thinking or doing. It's speculative.

Can we stop assuming certain things? I don't give a shit about who or what has sex with who or what, but let's at least use relative research to back up any data we provide.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2023, 05:32 PM   #812
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
I don't disagree, but male animals hump other male animals for what we assume is a show of dominance. We can't assume it's a sexual act because - let's be frank - we don't speak fucking animal. We have no idea what they're thinking or doing. It's speculative.
I just went with dogs so I could work in the grooming imagery, but anywho...

If I went around humping dudes, I'm pretty sure bible-thumpers would consider that homosexual behavior regardless of my intentions. We know about as much about animals' intentions as we do about a human's, so who really knows what anything/anyone is really thinking. Until we can read minds, we just have to take people's word that they really prefer having sex with dudes or women or cars or mannequins or whatever the fuck. I think most sane people can agree it doesn't matter who anyone has sex with as long as it's consensual and not with children.

Tired of these living-breathing hypocrites banging on their chests saying "don't tread on me" while they leave skidmarks all over society. If it doesn't personally cause you harm, fuck off.

Quote:
Can we stop assuming certain things? I don't give a shit about who or what has sex with who or what, but let's at least use relative research to back up any data we provide.
This day in age you can post peer reviewed articles all day long and they'll get disregarded as soon as they back up a conflicting bias, and then refuted by some clickbait fearmongering bullshit, so why bother?

Here's my bias-confirming gay dog article from a disreputable source that I haven't fully vetted or even read. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...exual_behavior
Old 06-15-2023, 08:41 PM   #813
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Oooop there it is. Have you really never seen a male dog hump another male dog? Homosexuality is natural in the animal kingdom. The only people grooming these dogs are using scissors and sheers.

Anywho, this argument really isn't even worth having. If that's a core belief, you're equally as likely to believe the world is flat, the bible is nonfiction, and that censorship is good.
Why don't you grab the rest of that quote there champ.

As Sup already stated, other male mammals do it out of dominance and aggression.

Let's be frank. You have two choices when it comes to homosexuality, Nature or Nurture.

A. Birth defect. There is no scientific reasons humans would evolve homosexuality other than as a form of population control. More on this in a minute.

B. Learned Behaviors - a form of sexual fetish, no different then a person you enjoys fancy lingerie or a particular hair style.

Gay community don't like either option because that implies the idea is a "cure" from either therapy or medication. Imagine the blue haired shrieks if a pill that fixes "gender identity" was released. One pill a day and you feel like your sex.....

As for population control, there is actually a fuck to of research out there. The Rat Utopia experiment is a brilliant visceral one that shows how when rats are forced to live in high density herds less successful males become feminized and homosexual and females become aggressive and eat their children until the numbers drop.

Human studies have also been done that show homosexuality is more prevalent in dense populations. Now, you'll obviously say "but clearly a gay in Idaho will move to San Fran and this skew the numbers". They look at that and take it into consideration as well. People raised in gay households and communities have a higher tendency to be gay. Shocker.

You can expand into prison studies about how inmates get a taste of the dominance/submissive sexual abuse and continue with the behavior once released from prison.

On a personal level, I find it tragic that our society is now encouraging people to conduct therapy and medical procedures to "affirm" a desired gender but recoils in horror at the thought of doing the same to "affirm" your actual gender.

Clown World. Literally.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 12:34 AM   #814
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
If I went around humping dudes, I'm pretty sure bible-thumpers would consider that homosexual behavior regardless of my intentions.
It would at the very least make you a sodomite and a heathen.

Quote:
I think most sane people can agree it doesn't matter who anyone has sex with as long as it's consensual and not with children.
Define Sane.

Define Most.

I would say most people would think grown bearded men wanting to dress in drag and read books to other people's children is a big fucking nope.

Quote:
Tired of these living-breathing hypocrites banging on their chests saying "don't tread on me" while they leave skidmarks all over society. If it doesn't personally cause you harm, fuck off.
Well when you want to groom their children, indoctrinate them into a religion while potentially taking their kids and pumping them full of hormones.... That's a lot of threading.

I'll give the Christians one thing, they were damn right about slippery slope.

Don't Ask Don't Tell
Open Gay Service
Gay Marriage

Then suddenly... Bake the Cake! Wax my Balls! Kneel to the flag! Stunning and Brave! Dudes beating the crap out of women in the octagon and winning beauty pageants, much courage.

Disagree?

Heretic! Ban the Non-believers!! Reeeee!!
Old 06-16-2023, 06:22 AM   #815
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
I just went with dogs so I could work in the grooming imagery, but anywho...

If I went around humping dudes, I'm pretty sure bible-thumpers would consider that homosexual behavior regardless of my intentions. We know about as much about animals' intentions as we do about a human's, so who really knows what anything/anyone is really thinking. Until we can read minds, we just have to take people's word that they really prefer having sex with dudes or women or cars or mannequins or whatever the fuck. I think most sane people can agree it doesn't matter who anyone has sex with as long as it's consensual and not with children.

This day in age you can post peer reviewed articles all day long and they'll get disregarded as soon as they back up a conflicting bias, and then refuted by some clickbait fearmongering bullshit, so why bother?

Here's my bias-confirming gay dog article from a disreputable source that I haven't fully vetted or even read. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...exual_behavior
I'm not a Bible thumper and think religion is the biggest fucking scam ever. Every religion is a ploy to exploit people in a situation for financial gain. Prove me wrong, people. I'll wait. But to the other point, you're comparing the human species to literally everything else. We're the only species absolutely fucking everything up so if a male caterpillar is fucking a male lemur, I don't give a shit if someone thinks it's gay or not because I'm not a moron and don't prioritize my brain power towards things that have no relevance to anything. Male XYZ wants to hump or fuck another male XYZ? Cool. That doesn't mean homosexuality is accepted or not - it means that XYZ is fucking another one and is probably either stupid or asserting dominance much like a LOT of animal species in their natural habitat. But I digress.

Side note: I like the use of a wikipedia page for a source.
Old 06-16-2023, 06:20 PM   #816
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
Where is the proof that this subset of people are actually raising children specifically to abuse them?
https://rumble.com/v2uhauc-june-15-2023.html
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2023, 06:25 PM   #817
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Quote:
What your eyes see and your ears hear, your mind believes. The problem is that we have been able to fake both for many years now, and there's growing knowledge of how to game minds to set a hook and catch readers with bullshit.

Oh no, sorry. Those are real problems. The burning clown world is one where men in non-sexual drag garb read non-sexual books to children.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtAJfzcplT0

"its not going to lick itself"

my eyes and my ears are confused, i dont understand what i am seeing and hearing.
Old 06-16-2023, 06:36 PM   #818
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
It isn't, though. CRT is advanced stuff, not grade-schooler shit. It covers the idea that systemic racism doesn't need the active participation of racists. Bigotry builds into systems both consciously and unconsciously and CRT tries to build better systems by attempting to circumvent this most human of failings.

It's not bellyaching if it helps build a foundation from which a new perspective is created. Knowledge of the racist past creates a desire for a brighter, more equitable future. To pretend it keeps us all in the knuckle-dragging us-versus-them mentality is childish.

How does asking a kid how they'd like to be referred to constitute grooming? How does trying not to misgender someone as their mind is forming constitute anything other than trying not to make growing up harder than it is?

Adults should be able to make a decision about which gender they present as.
WOKE

how's the brighter, more equitable future working for you in CA? Doing real well, right?

amazing, you're a full grown adult and cant grasp this gender identity charade. do you have grandparents? have you considered asking them their view on this topic? Or are they out-dated and ignorant. Here comes the NEW generation to explain it to us old folk, who for all these years had it wrong.

you gotta be from a broken home... its obvious as hell
Old 06-17-2023, 06:03 AM   #819
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I feel like eventually I'll say something that will be completely blown out of proportion and taken as a racist, sexist, ___-ist remark, but I will state I'm none of that shit before I say this:

Why the fuck is it my job to ask you what you identify as, what you want to be referred to as, and what your triggers are? How about I just treat you like any other human being and you stop being offended. In certain situations and such, sure, I'll be considerate, but I'm not going to ask the drive-thru "excuse me, so I can thank you for your great customer service, should I refer to you as sir, ma'am, or something different?" No thanks. Here's the cash, keep the change, I'm going to go shit my brains out.
Old 06-17-2023, 01:32 PM   #820
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
I feel like eventually I'll say something that will be completely blown out of proportion and taken as a racist, sexist, ___-ist remark, but I will state I'm none of that shit before I say this:
All you gotta do is hang your balls out and speak your mind. The only -IST remarks are from the progressive marxISTS who are constantly pushing their beliefs on others. No one gives a fuck about pronouns or your sexual preferences -- only narcissists do.

Just like Budweiser eating a big bag of dicks.
Just like the LA Dodgers.
Just like Antifa coming to the Glendale school protests to intimidate, walked away like a bunch of chumps

https://rumble.com/v2tob4w-edison-hi...-pride-vi.html
Lets Celebrate PRIDE in Math Class! The fuck outta here with that bullshit
Old 06-19-2023, 08:49 AM   #821
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I'm a firm believer that school should be school - you go to learn shit and be tortured and bullied - and NOT to have religious or personal beliefs thrown at you. Educational facilities should have ZERO ability to push any of the teacher or administrations personal beliefs on other peoples kids. My wife is a teacher and if she ever did any of that shit, she'd immediately be fired and her licenses stripped for veering from teaching standards and shit.

I don't know shit about all that other jazz because I don't watch the news [if I want biased opinions of shit, I'd sit down and have a long meal with some of you who are too stupid to form your own fucking opinion with outside input]. I like to live the simple life. Don't take my rights away that I personally fought for, don't take my shit away that I paid with my own money, and stop raising my taxes so the lazy and stay lazy.

And can we stop putting these fucking puppets in office so everyone in the background can push their shitty money-making agendas? I'm voting for a fucking cat or a poster of goldfish next year. I'm sure someone will still get big mad/sad/offended.
Old 06-19-2023, 12:48 PM   #822
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
If you don't want to address someone's gender, don't. "They" or "you" works just fine. "Thank you for the great service" is perfectly normal. Everyone gets bent out of shape about pronouns but the vast majority of the time that you're addressing someone, you're already using the right ones.

From my conversations, most people are also perfectly fine with being accidentally misgendered- they take offense when you're misgendering them after being corrected.

Supa, believe it or not but I want the simple life, too. I'm a small government progressive.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2023, 01:30 PM   #823
deolio
Post Whore!

deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Define Sane.

Define Most.
Perfect example \/

Quote:
I don't give a shit if someone thinks it's gay or not because I'm not a moron and don't prioritize my brain power towards things that have no relevance to anything.
I tend to think people who are concerned about what others do in their personal lives are deficient in some avenue of their life and need to make themselves feel powerful by shitting on others.

Don't like men in drag reading books to kids? Then don't take your kid to it, but speaking as someone who grew up being exposed to cross-dressing drag queens, trans, and gay pride parades, seeing that all of these people were equal in the eyes of my parents allowed me to draw my own conclusions about my sexual preferences and identity without fear that my choices would change the relationship that my parents and I had. I turned out straight vanilla as fuck. My friends who were shielded from all that though? They're the freaks with issues that you should worry about.

Call it "grooming" or "wokeness" all you want, but what it actually is, is giving kids knowledge and support so they can make well informed decisions about what is right for them. So they can grow up to be well-adjusted adults. So they can be productive members of society. So they can provide for themselves and their family without government support. So people can shut the fuck up about welfare without acknowledging the source of the problem.

Quote:
I'm voting for a fucking cat or a poster of goldfish next year.
All hail goldfish poster! Finally a candidate that's more than skin deep!
Old 06-19-2023, 01:35 PM   #824
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
If you don't want to address someone's gender, don't. "They" or "you" works just fine. "Thank you for the great service" is perfectly normal. Everyone gets bent out of shape about pronouns but the vast majority of the time that you're addressing someone, you're already using the right ones.

From my conversations, most people are also perfectly fine with being accidentally misgendered- they take offense when you're misgendering them after being corrected.
I agree. This really isn't complicated. If I am talking to an individual, it is "you" and when talking about them to anyone else, simply refer to them by their name. I learned this shit working a call center job 20 years ago dealing with men that sounded like women and vice-versa.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 08:06 AM   #825
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

I don't assume anyone's gender because that would mean that I gave a shit to begin with. You are a human, I'm a human. I don't give a shit what space creature, crustacean, or make-believe gender you think you are, I'll address you as you are and if you are offended, write a bad Google review. I have much more important shit going on in my life such as my future and well-being to worry about - not your fucking acronym. I can't believe we made this shit as big as it is. Technology really gave y'all an outlet to be fucking stupid.
Old 06-20-2023, 10:22 AM   #826
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
I agree. This really isn't complicated. If I am talking to an individual, it is "you" and when talking about them to anyone else, simply refer to them by their name. I learned this shit working a call center job 20 years ago dealing with men that sounded like women and vice-versa.

Absolutely not. I wish I was shocked that we have so much bigotry and queer hate on Zilvia. Then again I'm not surprised, this form overwhelming supported Obama and Biden both fought hard and made promises to stop gay marriage.

Referring to another being as "you" makes way to many assumptions about their preferences and is a form of aggression.
Old 06-20-2023, 10:34 AM   #827
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
I tend to think people who are concerned about what others do in their personal lives are deficient in some avenue of their life and need to make themselves feel powerful by shitting on others.
Except it's not their "personal" lives, now is it?

Quote:
Don't like men in drag reading books to kids? Then don't take your kid to it
So when the teachers bring in the Drag show without parental or consent?

Quote:
, but speaking as someone who grew up being exposed to cross-dressing drag queens, trans, and gay pride parades,
Explains a lot...

Quote:
seeing that all of these people were equal in the eyes of my parents
Interesting.

Who said they aren't "equal". Would you say a "porn star" or a homeless junking is not "equal"? Would you want your kid to be one?

Quote:
allowed me to draw my own conclusions about my sexual preferences and identity without fear that my choices would change the relationship that my parents and I had. I turned out straight vanilla as fuck.
But you don't have an issue with kids going to drag shows. It's interesting that you admit to being raised on Queer and find Queer cool... Now let's do Islam...

Were you raised and exposed to Islam? Do you think Islam is cool? See how that works? Kevin clearly wants to teach kids Kink is okay and Sharia Law is evil.

Quote:
Call it "grooming" or "wokeness" all you want, but what it actually is, is giving kids knowledge and support so they can make well informed decisions about what is right for them.
So are you good with teaching the other view point in school? How do you make a "informed" decision if not exposed to classic values, religion and foreign cultures?

Quote:
So they can grow up to be well-adjusted adults. So they can be productive members of society.
I'd say the Trans/Queer community is the Antithesis of "well-adjusted" and "productive".

Quote:
So they can provide for themselves and their family without government support. So people can shut the fuck up about welfare without acknowledging the source of the problem.
Grooming Children reduces welfare. Herpa Derpa Derp.
Old 06-20-2023, 11:12 AM   #828
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
All I hear is the sound of hooves.

The Gish gallop is named for Duane Gish, who used the technique often when debating against evolution. It makes sense that a method of dEbAtE created by a fundamentalist Baptist is being used in this instance, because the level of knowledge and basis in scientific fact are approximately equal.
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2023, 11:33 AM   #829
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
All I hear is the sound of hooves.

The Gish gallop is named for Duane Gish, who used the technique often when debating against evolution. It makes sense that a method of dEbAtE created by a fundamentalist Baptist is being used in this instance, because the level of knowledge and basis in scientific fact are approximately equal.
You keep going to the "Err muh Gawd Religion" as your attack but I've yet to reference any religion or scripture.

We've already discussed the science, which is settled. You are scientifically and evolutionarily wrong. Biological, Social, Psychology sciences are against you.

The only thing you have is the Marxist Rainbow religion of trying to breakdown natural truths, traditional social interaction and create a whole new subsection of "victims" to rail against the "establishment" for social and political change.
Old 06-20-2023, 12:09 PM   #830
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
Except it's not their "personal" lives, now is it?
When it's your choice to go or not, yes it is.

Quote:
So when the teachers bring in the Drag show without parental or consent?
Did this actually happen or is this a "what if" scenario?

Either way, I'd say that's something parents should be consulted about, but isn't worth a half hour of airtime on Fox News if they aren't. As long as they aren't reading inappropriate material to the children with their dicks hanging out, who gives a shit how they're dressed?

Quote:
Who said they aren't "equal". Would you say a "porn star" or a homeless junking is not "equal"? Would you want your kid to be one?
"Equal" in the sense that they didn't judge them for their life choices and/or sexual orientation.

Equating a crossdresser to a junkie is apples to oranges.

Quote:
But you don't have an issue with kids going to drag shows. It's interesting that you admit to being raised on Queer and find Queer cool... Now let's do Islam...
I find it cool? I wouldn't say that. I simply accept that some people need to live that way in order to feel fulfilled, comfortable in their own skin, and in their relationships. It doesn't bother me or effect me in any way. Live and let live.

Quote:
Were you raised and exposed to Islam? Do you think Islam is cool? See how that works? Kevin clearly wants to teach kids Kink is okay and Sharia Law is evil.
Yes actually. I'd say the Quran is the OG bedtime story. Like LGBTQ things, I respect it, they can do what they want as long as it doesn't personally effect people outside of the religion.

Quote:
So are you good with teaching the other view point in school? How do you make a "informed" decision if not exposed to classic values, religion and foreign cultures?
I never said I wasn't ok with teaching kids about Jesus, Muhammad, Buddha, Ganesha, and the Flying Spaghetti monster, chastity belts, predatory priests, and millennia of holy war. Religion, classic values, and culture aren't counter to the LGBTQ movement (unless you interpret the "word of god" in a way to intentionally marginalize a specific sect of society), if anything, it builds on top of it. It's an opportunity for further understanding of what makes humans human. A "one size fits all" society is a stagnant, dull, and doomed society.

Quote:
I'd say the Trans/Queer community is the Antithesis of "well-adjusted" and "productive".
You must be the one living in the closet because I see LGBTQ people contributing every day, at least as much as society will let them...

Quote:
Grooming Children reduces welfare. Herpa Derpa Derp.
If that's as much as your smooth brain can deduce, sure.
Old 06-20-2023, 02:42 PM   #831
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
things.
I'm not going to multi-quote because I'm not going to invest more time necessary to explain my thoughts.

No one in a public school following a pre-constructed curriculum should be teaching my kid anything other than what's in that text book or tips and tricks to help make solving those problems easier for them to understand and grasp the concept. This includes but is not limited to 'examples' of things that are inappropriate like "Johnny Tsunami attended three PRIDE rallies for four consecutive months, how many rallies did he attend in that time?" No go. School is for teaching kids how to succeed and build their fundamental skills if they choose to attend college and pursue other avenues, not how to view someone or what pronoun to call them. I won't tell another kid what to think other than my own and I'd expect that same respect from every other parent. If a teacher can't respect that either, they should find another job. My wife is a teacher. I can say whatever the fuck I want on this topic. Call it a privilege.

I'll never sit here and talk down to anyone for their sexual preference or any of that shit as long as you aren't trying to influence my kid or me to have tunnel vision and be forced into whatever shit you're selling. They do things their way which I respect, and I do things my way.

The reason people used to come here to the stars and bars was to start new, better lives fueled by dreams and freedom, not some cuck puppet sitting in a big chair that's barely conscious telling us about how bad the other side is. If it's so bad shithead, how about proving why you're better instead of less bad.

I'm not sure if you're well-versed in other religions or their teachings but to say Islam 'is not cool' while calling someone else a bigot is the pot calling the kettle black - it makes no logical sense. Every religion can be viewed with a glass half full or a glass half empty - it is all defined by your view on it and your biased on what you're reading. When I was deployed, I read a lot of different religious books such as the Koran and the Bible and read them all with an open mind.

I lost track of where I was going. I'm also slightly sad that no one is disagreeing with me.
Old 06-20-2023, 05:57 PM   #832
deolio
Post Whore!

Quote:
I'm also slightly sad that no one is disagreeing with me.
lol I honestly can't tell what you're for or against or if you're agreeing with what I'm saying or not (or if you're understanding what I'm saying), which may be why.

Here, answer this questionnaire and we'll get it straightened out. I'll answer as well.

1. For teaching kids about different races, religions, cultures, and genders? (y/n)
Y

2. For indoctrinating kids and forcing them one way or another on any topic?
N

3. For exposing kids to the realities of the world (when age appropriate) so they can make their own decisions?
Y

4. For sheltering kids and pretending things like slavery, homosexuality, and genocide never existed?
N

5. For letting teachers/school districts decide what is age-appropriate for kids to learn about?
Y

I think a lot of people are drawing conclusions to things that aren't there. Simply teaching kids that something exists isn't suddenly going to turn them into cross-dressing polyamorous crackheads living off Uncle Sam, much like how reading the Bible didn't turn me into a kiddy-diddlying arch bishop preying on people's fear.

When in the past did stifling knowledge lead to a good outcome? Never? That's right, never.

We're here to grow, learn, understand, and progress and if that means drag queens reading books to kids, then by all means let them read, regardless of how uncomfortable it may make you feel. Just because you've had 30 something years to form your own opinion doesn't mean kids have. They can make up their own minds.

Generally speaking, educators are pretty good judges of what and when children should be learning certain things. Some maybe less so than others, but much like any job (especially such an underpaid job) there's always a risk of poor judgment when there are humans involved.

(Btw I have my substitute teacher cert and early development education experience. It ain't much, but I may be just as well, if not more qualified than anyone else participating in this conversation to speak on this topic.)

All I know is keeping an open mind and rolling with the changing times instead of condemning things you don't fully understand nor relate to makes for a much happier existence for all.
Old 06-20-2023, 06:13 PM   #833
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday7 View Post
I'm sure you feel the same way about Black History Month. Not a holiday. But I'd be willing to bet you'd prefer to invalidate the holiday of Juneteenth.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpxsNuEfNao

yaaaay come on children
lets all hold hands now and sing songs
Old 06-20-2023, 06:55 PM   #834
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Don't like men in drag reading books to kids? Then don't take your kid to it, but speaking as someone who grew up being exposed to cross-dressing drag queens, trans, and gay pride parades, seeing that all of these people were equal in the eyes of my parents allowed me to draw my own conclusions about my sexual preferences and identity without fear that my choices would change the relationship that my parents and I had. I turned out straight vanilla as fuck. My friends who were shielded from all that though? They're the freaks with issues that you should worry about.
HOL-E-SHIT... really? Amazing, I too grew up in the big city and saw all the same shit you did! And wow, I too am straight! Do we both win awards???

Your surroundings dont necessarily make you one way or the other. You are who you are. But there is a BIG difference when you have people in positions of power pushing this horse shit Marxist ideology that you sex and gender are two different things, that a person on hormones or who has had surgery all of a sudden switched from THIS to THAT.

Quote:
Generally speaking, educators are pretty good judges of what and when children should be learning certain things. Some maybe less so than others, but much like any job (especially such an underpaid job) there's always a risk of poor judgment when there are humans involved.

(Btw I have my substitute teacher cert and early development education experience. It ain't much, but I may be just as well, if not more qualified than anyone else participating in this conversation to speak on this topic.)

All I know is keeping an open mind and rolling with the changing times instead of condemning things you don't fully understand nor relate to makes for a much happier existence for all.
No, actually it doesnt. It makes you LESS qualified:

https://rumble.com/v28oi0i-february-7-2023.html
https://rumble.com/vlt4k7-teacher-sa...d-it-with.html

I think you have a point, though. The people who've been "shielded" are the real ones to be worried about. The normal individuals with normal jobs and normal relationships who probably have normal sex. Ahhh.... its the fine people of San Francisco who've been exposed to this and that, they're the respectable ones. I'm a sex worker! Im a dildo mold maker! Im an anal lube tech! Im a bondage expert for kink! The real gems of society grew up around the tender loin district seeing naked homeless people shooting up on the daily. But those farmers, welders, auto mechanics, man.... these people are some FREAKS.
Old 06-20-2023, 07:12 PM   #835
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
a person who cant figure out how to dress accordingly is probably the last person i would consider well-adjusted.
Old 06-21-2023, 06:45 AM   #836
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

1. For teaching kids about different races, religions, cultures, and genders? (y/n)

I'm not sure what setting you're talking about. Are we talking about a school setting or just in general? For example, instead of going to math, going to Woke 101? I want my kids to know how to shit in a toilet but I don't expect someone else to do it. I don't send my kids to school to learn anything other than the curriculum which is your standard studies and subjects. The school want to add an elective class that isn't forced and a child can decide to take it or an after school group? Sure. I am perfectly okay with that. However, if you mean FORCING someone into having their kids learning about all this shit, no. We weren't forcing kids to learn about homosexuality a decade ago in school or during the 'free spirit' era, why now? Because all the acronyms got together to make a super acronym with math symbols and punctuation included now? Nah. Pass. The shit is forming into a cult.

2. For indoctrinating kids and forcing them one way or another on any topic?

See above, no.

3. For exposing kids to the realities of the world (when age appropriate) so they can make their own decisions?

Kids are growing up in a technological age larger and more inviting than ever before. Kids are literally being introduced to tablets and the internet as newborns. If you think we truly make the decision on what kids are exposed to and when, you're na?ve. Although, if I somehow raised the most honest child on Earth, then yes. I'd be okay with having a talk about with my child explaining to them about how and I their mother [I'm straight, sorry boys] are understandings parent who doesn't care what they like or what they classify as - we just want them to be happy and safe and they are always welcome to come talk to us about anything - no matter how they think we will react. This is basic parenting, I'd like to think.

4. For sheltering kids and pretending things like slavery, homosexuality, and genocide never existed?
Seeing as this stuff is already being taught in history classes [slavery and genocide], I don't that that portion of the question is relevant. It's obviously no, I'd like my kids to understand what this world went through yada yada. However, the issue I have is how you sneakily decided to include homosexuality - something that isn't a historical moment - in with this. Homosexuality exists and now more than ever it's pretty obvious. It isn't a taboo or something people hide. It's just two [or more people depending on your kink] loving each other. Homosexuality isn't something that's going to make it's way into the history books in between things like the Salem Witch Trials, the slave trade and Martin Luther King Jr., or the Holocaust. So I'm split on this one.

5. For letting teachers/school districts decide what is age-appropriate for kids to learn about?

Schools who employee teachers are public workers UNLESS they are privatized schools in which I could give a shit less what they teach because parents specifically seek these places out and pay tuition. In the public school setting, no. The school doesn't decide alone. It is generally a federal or at least state standardized curriculum. When a teacher applies - I'll keep using my wife as an example because it's relevant - they are to read said curriculum and if they choose not to teach that or don't agree with that, they are encouraged not to apply. Going Wild West and teaching whatever the fuck you want is how you get your license pulled. It's like a doctor just deciding what they're going to give you to treat something. Is that what you want? People who don't give a shit what the rules are do their own thing because in their mind, it's appropriate?

You ask some good questions but also ask some real stupid shit. So I partially agree, partially do not. Make your judgement but I encourage you to keep it private because I don't really care regardless.
Old 06-21-2023, 08:47 AM   #837
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
HOL-E-SHIT... really? Amazing, I too grew up in the big city and saw all the same shit you did! And wow, I too am straight! Do we both win awards???

Your surroundings dont necessarily make you one way or the other. You are who you are. But there is a BIG difference when you have people in positions of power pushing this horse shit Marxist ideology that you sex and gender are two different things, that a person on hormones or who has had surgery all of a sudden switched from THIS to THAT.

No, actually it doesnt. It makes you LESS qualified:

https://rumble.com/v28oi0i-february-7-2023.html
https://rumble.com/vlt4k7-teacher-sa...d-it-with.html

I think you have a point, though. The people who've been "shielded" are the real ones to be worried about. The normal individuals with normal jobs and normal relationships who probably have normal sex. Ahhh.... its the fine people of San Francisco who've been exposed to this and that, they're the respectable ones. I'm a sex worker! Im a dildo mold maker! Im an anal lube tech! Im a bondage expert for kink! The real gems of society grew up around the tender loin district seeing naked homeless people shooting up on the daily. But those farmers, welders, auto mechanics, man.... these people are some FREAKS.
I agree with some of this. However, I can't tell if your stance on the normal people is sarcasm or not so I'll start there. I don't give a shit how open you are about yourself or what you do for work or your gender/race/religion or whatever you go going on, it doesn't dictate how 'dangerous' you are - and I use that word loosely so don't overanalyze it. I've met Satanic people who are as vanilla as they come and then I've met people who are good Christian girls and boys who are into blood and scat and all sorts of weird shit behind closed doors. Who you are and who you appear to be should hold no bearing on who or what you do in private. Again, can't tell if y'all are being sarcastic but I figured I'd chime in.
Old 06-21-2023, 09:12 AM   #838
Thursday7
Zilvia Addict

Thursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfectionThursday7 is close to perfection
This thread has two sides:

1. I hate everyone not cis/straight and white

2. #1's ideology is pretty fucked up.
Thursday7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2023, 11:05 AM   #839
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:

I need you to be very specific: which one of those groupings are you putting myself, ixfxi, Corbin, KA24, deolio, Phlip, and yourself in respectively?
Old 06-21-2023, 02:52 PM   #840
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:

1. Using "Cis" exposes you as a cultist member. The Pseudo-Science term is no different then a Sciencetolgist talking about brainwave marlocks, a wuwu girl going on about crystal resonosence or a Nazi preaching "Aryans" and "Sub-Humans".

2. Are you taking issue with straight people? So love is love unless it's a man and a woman? Hmmmm

3. White? Seriously you just assumed anyone that disagrees with you is white? Why? Because all colored people must support the Rainbow cult? What a racist perspective

Guess what, the cult of Pride is driven by Whyyte Peepol!

The only one's "ideology" that is fucked up is the one that assumes all gay/queer folk and coloreds must be 100% onboard with their new religion.

That is what Pride/Woke is, a new religion. It has its own values, covenants, customs, culture, view of history songs, heroes (martyrs) and villains. It preaches a dogmatic view of the world and has harsh gatekeeping.

Good luck being a transwomen who is Pro-Life and supports Trump. God help you if you are a gay cisgender man that supports Florida's Anti-Groomer law (which is literally just No Sex-Ed in K-3). Look what they did to my boy Caitlyn Jenner when she said men don't belong in Woman's sports. From hailed Woman of the year, stunning and brave to a hated crazy pariah.