Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 11-18-2023, 06:11 AM   #1051
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
yall following the mostly peaceful pro hamas protest around the country?
come on bro, you're so hateful. have some empathy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaDoopa View Post
We aren't going to be anything. We are fucked.
life is what you make it. we are all to blame for being asleep at the wheel and letting the radicals control the levels of power. they even proudly wear the shirts (and rightfully so) saying "dont get mad, get elected"
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2023, 09:59 AM   #1052
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (26)
SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SupaDoopa
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixfxi View Post
come on bro, you're so hateful. have some empathy.

life is what you make it. we are all to blame for being asleep at the wheel and letting the radicals control the levels of power. they even proudly wear the shirts (and rightfully so) saying "dont get mad, get elected"
'Letting' them? You're more naive than the sheep if you think that we as the public body elects anyone. Please see previously released videos of people stuffing ballot boxes and the ironic burning down of the company that was involved with the electronic machines from last election.

The fact this shit goes untested and we don't have an BULLETPROOF, FACTUAL, ACCURATE system is why politics no longer interest me. Why get behind a candidate, invest in their plans, and get excited for the future when it's all for nothing?

C'mon, man. I expected more from you.
SupaDoopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2023, 12:14 PM   #1053
ixfxi
Post Whore!

ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
i was referring to local politics to be specific, if it makes any difference to you.

i both, agree and disagree with you - but dont think the differences are worth quibbling over. there are plenty of people in local politics that as a sum can make a big difference.
Old 11-20-2023, 06:45 AM   #1054
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

SupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choicesSupaDoopa has made poor choices
Quote:
i was referring to local politics to be specific, if it makes any difference to you.

i both, agree and disagree with you - but don't think the differences are worth quibbling over. there are plenty of people in local politics that as a sum can make a big difference.
I agree that local politics can make an impact in a community, but on the grand scheme of things, I think of politics as a plant that thrives in corruption and sketchy activity. In the local communities such as school board or selectman, you're a small seed in a fertilized pot being watered with backdoor deals and corruption. As you get more into state politics, you're a budding plant developing fruit and nutrients that feeds those below you. As you further grow and branch out, you move up the ranks.

Long story short, it's VERY rare to get a rogue, independent, TRUTHFUL, respectful, honest politician. They do exist but they're dwarfed by the masses of other shit heads working harder to fuck us than help us for their own benefit.
Old 11-25-2023, 03:38 AM   #1055
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Too all of us political ranters and banters, I hope everyone had a great thanksgiving and spent it with family.
Old 11-28-2023, 06:02 AM   #1056
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Agreed - and a preemptive strike on saying I hope y'all have a safe, warm, loving holiday season and happy new year.
Old 12-02-2023, 04:45 PM   #1057
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I hope all of you have a wonderful holiday.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...p/71572499007/

Quote:
No, people worry about the lack of charging stations and battery life, surveys show. Seventy-seven percent and 73%, respectively, Ipsos said.

Overall, 57% of respondents said they were not likely to purchase either a fully electric or plug-in hybrid the next time they purchase a vehicle and 11% said they didn?t know, Ipsos said.
Interesting how the left side of the aisle seems crazy about pushing EV's on everyone. For those who want them plug in hybrids seems to be the best of both worlds vs fulll EV.
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2023, 12:45 PM   #1058
Corbic
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic Corbic
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
https://www.politico.com/news/2023/1...lions-00129996

Congress at the urging of the Biden administration agreed in 2021 to spend $7.5 billion to build tens of thousands of electric vehicle chargers across the country, aiming to appease anxious drivers while tackling climate change.

Two years later, the program has yet to install a single charger.
Corbic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2023, 06:50 AM   #1059
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Kevin McCarthy resignation... Anyone have THAT one on their 2023 Bingo card?

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 07:16 AM   #1060
SupaDoopa
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Kevin McCarthy resignation... Anyone have THAT one on their 2023 Bingo card?
Saw it coming. Not surprised by at means, just disappointed. The aftermath will definitely hurt others in his state. His statement saying he's gone but still fighting is kind of silly as he now has no power to fight any real battle anymore - unless this is him preparing to do something a little more serious in the years to come? Who knows.
Old 12-19-2023, 05:13 AM   #1061
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Is it still Pride month?
Old 12-22-2023, 02:25 PM   #1062
Future240
Future Moderator

Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
I'm shocked no one has mention CO getting Trump off the Ballots. No way this does not head to Scotus.
Old 12-22-2023, 10:26 PM   #1063
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
I'm shocked no one has mention CO getting Trump off the Ballots. No way this does not head to Scotus.
I have however seen people mention that Biden should also come off the ballot in some states. can anyone point me to actual reasoning/evidence as to why? is there some huge scandal I'm missing? did he throw a Jan 6th etc etc etc....?
Old 12-23-2023, 09:02 AM   #1064
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Its been and continues to be political persecution. And these are all smear tactics at trying to ruin his reputation. None of this is going to stick. Not the legal cases or trying to remove him from a ballot.

In the end, all this does is further piss off society. People who dislike him hate him even more, they think he's "teflon don" and above the law. And those that like him, support him even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thermogod View Post
I have however seen people mention that Biden should also come off the ballot in some states. can anyone point me to actual reasoning/evidence as to why? is there some huge scandal I'm missing? did he throw a Jan 6th etc etc etc....?
Forget removal from the ballots. His handling of the border combined with Ukraine and our economy, he should be put in prison for treason.
Old 12-23-2023, 09:34 AM   #1065
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Quote:
I mean surely there is some evidence with which to impeach him post-haste, right?
RIGHT?!!?

[Narrator: alas, there is no convictable evidence]

And I write too!
Old 12-28-2023, 04:26 PM   #1066
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Burisma....
Old 12-28-2023, 11:46 PM   #1067
thermogod
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
thermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond reputethermogod has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Its been and continues to be political persecution. And these are all smear tactics at trying to ruin his reputation. None of this is going to stick. Not the legal cases or trying to remove him from a ballot.

In the end, all this does is further piss off society. People who dislike him hate him even more, they think he's "teflon don" and above the law. And those that like him, support him even more.

Forget removal from the ballots. His handling of the border combined with Ukraine and our economy, he should be put in prison for treason.
genuinely curious, i'm only trying to understand both sides here. looks like both Colorado and Maine's District Attorneys' legal cases stuck, and he's off the ballot in both states.

for Biden, what part of how he's handled the border or Ukraine constitutes treason? sorry. not saying you're wrong. just wondering.

Last edited by thermogod; 12-29-2023 at 10:53 AM..
thermogod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2023, 03:20 PM   #1068
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
genuinely curious, i'm only trying to understand both sides here. looks like both Colorado and Maine's District Attorneys' legal cases stuck, and he's off the ballot in both states.

for Biden, what part of how he's handled the border or Ukraine constitutes treason? sorry. not saying you're wrong. just wondering.
First answer here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-MYy2lrxqs

Second answer, is do your own research on the border. this man's job is to keep us secure. if the border is not secure, then he's not doing his job. They can distort the words and call illegal aliens migrants, but this is what they do best. They take words and use them incorrectly. They call homeless vagrants "unhoused people" .... whatever. Once you learn the game that they're playing, it all makes sense. People in government.... in positions of power with bad intentions.
Old 12-31-2023, 03:10 PM   #1069
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Quote:
Burisma....
So, in other words, nothing.
Burisma, like everything else Comer and Jordan have tried.

Biden is STILL not my first choice and frankly none of the other (non)options excite me, but impeachment without any provable evidence is an ABSOLUTE waste of resources better spent elsewhere.
"We have corroborating evidence if you'd just trust us and let us impeach" smacks of the same evidence-deficient nonsense we were forced to listen to after the election that has now cost Fox News $687m and Giuliani $148m.

I have no faith in people bent on parroting the same lies for no other reason than to remain in power. Evidence would change my perspective.

And I write too!
Old 01-01-2024, 09:48 AM   #1070
ixfxi
Post Whore!

You do realize that ALL of these political figures, regardless if any of us like them or dislike them, are above the law. You understand this, right?

Biden is not your first choice? Do tell... who do you love?
Old 01-02-2024, 09:22 AM   #1071
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
So, in other words, nothing.
Burisma, like everything else Comer and Jordan have tried.
https://rumble.com/v44p8f3-jean-pier...orruption.html

Oh snap, just because she says its true.... IT MUST BE TRUE. haha
Old 01-18-2024, 11:46 AM   #1072
Future240
Future Moderator

Biden vs Trump....again......sigh.

Who’s Running for President in 2024?

Democrats
Biden
Williamson
Phillips

Republicans
Trump
Haley
Binkley
DeSantis
Old 01-19-2024, 12:43 PM   #1073
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Vote Taylor Swift 2024
Old 01-21-2024, 06:11 PM   #1074
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Biden vs Trump....again......sigh.

Who?s Running for President in 2024?

Democrats
Biden
Williamson
Phillips

Republicans
Trump
Haley
Binkley
DeSantis
DeWHO? AFUERA!
RamiWHAT? AFUERA!

Still crickets from the Democrats. How long till they put Biden out to pasture and creep in Big Mike.

Pushing Biden another 4 is like driving a car with no brakes, bald tires, a radiator full of stop leak, engine thats knocking, check engine light AND gas light is on "E"
Old 01-29-2024, 11:35 AM   #1075
Corbic
Post Whore!

When's it time to start the 2024 Candidate Wagers?

Trump or Haley for the GOP?

Biden, Harris or Newsome for the DNC?

Would be a brilliant move to have Biden step down last minute do to health and replaced by someone like Newsome.

Who's rooting for Texas? Amazing how blocking 2.2 Miles of boarder has caused such butthurt for DNC. Pretty blatant the Boarder Patrol / ICE exist solely to process illegal entry into the US.
Old 01-30-2024, 06:45 AM   #1076
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
Who's rooting for Texas? Amazing how blocking 2.2 Miles of boarder has caused such butthurt for DNC. Pretty blatant the Boarder Patrol / ICE exist solely to process illegal entry into the US.
who's rooting for texas? anyone who considers themselves an american. who isnt? anarchists, communists, antifa, lefty extremists, etc.

its really nice to see a new generation of people who are starting to wake up and pay attention:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XKgcz6QQyo

there is a lot of hope in all this chaos
Old 02-02-2024, 09:26 AM   #1077
ixfxi
Post Whore!

What happened to all the lefties on Zilvia? All of a sudden so quiet. Almost as if they're scurrying trying to figure out where to find a new candidate or how to manipulate the next election.

James Okeefe dropping hot fire with his gay Clark Kent undercover costume.... its really amazing how some people could be this naive:

https://rumble.com/v4ajuaf-top-white...about-bid.html

https://rumble.com/v492r1o-d.c.-swam...blackmail.html
Old 02-13-2024, 03:13 PM   #1078
Corbic
Post Whore!

Quote:
What happened to all the lefties on Zilvia? All of a sudden so quiet.
To busy hiding from all the Cali Crime and Take Overs.
Old 02-14-2024, 05:39 PM   #1079
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
People saying "if Trump gets elected again it'll break the country," which is a tempting offer, but I think I'll stick with my protest vote M.O. Either way the American electoral process will take an L.
Old 02-20-2024, 12:19 PM   #1080
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corbic View Post
To busy hiding from all the Cali Crime and Take Overs.
Nah, I just got tired of talking to myself.

That's all we ever do in here, right? Masturbatory statements in either direction, achieving nothing.

Joe Biden's old and senile, Donald Trump's a pants-shitting rapist liar. It's sad that our best choice is to vote for the old senile guy because the alternative is electing a pants-shitting rapist liar for a second time. One would like to write "fucked, innit?" as a candidate but needs to vote against the pants-shitting rapist liar.

The newest Culture War derailed discourse so severely that it's going to take a solid generation to unfuck... after which we'll be behind in literally everything.

No pol's willing to try to fix immigration the proper way, no pol's willing to fix gun control and crime the proper way, no pol's willing to fix cities the proper way.

Broad strokes have never been fixes, only band-aids. Republicans don't want to fund fixes of any kind, liberals are scared of the depth and breadth of the required fixes and their effect on their careers in politics (and in business), real progressives aren't going to get anywhere or last more than one term against enemies like the preceding.

Do you have any idea how much time it takes to get to the bottom of an issue, identify all the possible contributing factors, drill through those to their contributing factors, then disassemble it all against a backdrop of existing laws and regulations? Every single fucking issue in the United States is hundreds if not thousands of pages of history, graphs, charts, and legal filings- and that's only the objective side of things. The subjective also matters, the heart of certain issues is the best way to also get society to move forward and reduce spending and complexity.

It all sucks. We expect competence and we get The Real Housewives instead, everyone competing for sound bites and screen time. And you wonder why the lefties stopped posting...
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote