Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 03-18-2006, 11:17 AM   #181
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Yep, those are the crazy Mormons.

I used to live within about 2 minutes of that thing, but I have since been banished to the Commonwealth of Virginia. 5ux0rz.

You from 'round here?
WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2006, 12:42 PM   #182
m072514
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
m072514 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to m072514
mid atlantic represent! (as i post from southern california on spring break)... that is a clean ass silvermosskouki!
Old 03-18-2006, 01:35 PM   #183
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
I have a '91 LE fastback with light grey leather. woot. leather sucks for driving though, ur ass slides all over the place. i was so happy to get my bucket seat.

Norcal-240sx.net
Nan Desu Ka?! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 04:19 PM   #184
Azzazzyn
Leaky Injector

Azzazzyn is an unknown quantity at this point
I have those ugly rubber guards up in the wells of my 95 bae model. Its concord grey mettalic and silver pinstripes. oh oh, and she had the oh so lovely yellow tinted headlights. I baked em though and fixes that yay. As for the color being ugly, teh ladies like it alot.
Old 03-18-2006, 07:02 PM   #185
boro240
Zilvia FREAK!

boro240 is making a name for him/her selfboro240 is making a name for him/her self
I have TONS of Silvia/180SX/240SX shit saved on my old computer, including a two-tone fastback and a shit load of JDM commercials.

I'll try to post some things later, I don't feel like connecting it all right now.
boro240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2006, 08:45 PM   #186
Dopefish
Zilvia Junkie

Dopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Dopefish
Wouldnt have any s14 commercials would you? I've been going crazy trying to find them.

~Kris
Old 03-19-2006, 03:45 AM   #187
boro240
Zilvia FREAK!

boro240 is making a name for him/her selfboro240 is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopefish
Wouldnt have any s14 commercials would you? I've been going crazy trying to find them.

~Kris
I think I have 1 Zenki and 1 Kouki.
boro240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 06:47 AM   #188
Dopefish
Zilvia Junkie

Dopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really niceDopefish is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Dopefish
You'd be my hero! lol

BTW, that Moss Green LE is the hottest stock Kouki I've ever seen, very nice.

~Kris
Old 03-19-2006, 11:51 AM   #189
WanganRunner
Nissanaholic!

WanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond reputeWanganRunner has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopefish
BTW, that Moss Green LE is the hottest stock Kouki I've ever seen, very nice.
~Kris
Thanks. I'll be listing it on Autotrader inside of a month, once I get a couple issues straightened out with it. It's just about to turn 89k.

Anyway, I'll take ANY commercials, JDM, EDM, or USDM, that anyone has for any S-chassis car. I have none and I want them all.

I'm also interested in period reviews, articles, etc...
WanganRunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 12:09 PM   #190
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganRunner
Thanks. I'll be listing it on Autotrader inside of a month, once I get a couple issues straightened out with it. It's just about to turn 89k.

Anyway, I'll take ANY commercials, JDM, EDM, or USDM, that anyone has for any S-chassis car. I have none and I want them all.

I want these too
Old 03-19-2006, 12:25 PM   #191
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by boro240
I have TONS of Silvia/180SX/240SX shit saved on my old computer, including a two-tone fastback and a shit load of JDM commercials.

I'll try to post some things later, I don't feel like connecting it all right now.
fastbacks never came from the factory as two-tones, any in existence are custom painted.
Old 03-19-2006, 05:11 PM   #192
IMPerfection
Leaky Injector

IMPerfection is an unknown quantity at this point
My 95 SE came with the gay rubber things on the doors, and all 4 wheel wells. God, when I took those things off, it was fucking disgusting. However, the 3 hours of peeling, scrubbing with goo gone, and then meguiars scratch-x were SO worth it.

Who else's S14 stock muffler has rust all down the drivers side of it? Every single 240 I looked at had the same rust line, and so do the junkyard ones I've found. That's rare.

Finally, I think we should make a seperate commerical & literature megathread. Because I've been searching all over for S-chassis commercials from any market.
IMPerfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2006, 05:55 PM   #193
Agamemnon
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (20)
Agamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfectionAgamemnon is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Pignose commercial:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWqa-W7ilvY

Art Force Silvia commercial:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=khffUhxKQ...a%20commercial
Agamemnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 12:12 PM   #194
m072514
Zilvia Junkie

m072514 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to m072514
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanganRunner

yes yes yes!
Old 03-21-2006, 03:06 PM   #195
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Has anyone thought of contacting Nissan USA and see if they can get a copy of the 240sx commercials? I'm sure they have some in their vaults.
Gnnr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 04:55 PM   #196
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
How about some of the original concept sketches?

I want to see someone rock this two-tone:
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 08:19 PM   #197
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
wow, that concept sketch looks like some kind of unholy love child of a buick reatta and a silvia, nice find!!
Old 03-21-2006, 09:03 PM   #198
blackflag_Rms13
Zilvia FREAK!

blackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really niceblackflag_Rms13 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbrindley
fastbacks never came from the factory as two-tones, any in existence are custom painted.
I don't care, I wanna see it! I've always wondered how it would look
blackflag_Rms13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 09:52 PM   #199
HootAuto
Zilvia.net Advertiser

HootAuto is an unknown quantity at this point
I Want One Of Those Hardtop Convertible S15's!!!!

Check out my Group Buys and Specials!
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=103985
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?t=103935
HootAuto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2006, 10:37 PM   #200
Dutchmalmiss
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
Dutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfectionDutchmalmiss is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Dutchmalmiss
that pignose fastback commercial is hilarious. they don't take off that fast. they look so nice when brand new tho haha.
Old 03-21-2006, 11:20 PM   #201
xtreme_s14
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
xtreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond reputextreme_s14 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to xtreme_s14
ummm.. anybody else have an OEM alarm on their kouki s14? if you leave your window down and lock the car twice using the switch, it activates the alarm! let it sit for a minute or so and unlock the car from the outside through the open window and the car alarm should go off! caught me off guard one day at the gas station! took me a while to find out how to turn it off.. and i'll leave that to you to figure out! PM me when you do.. haha!

Last edited by xtreme_s14; 03-22-2006 at 01:31 AM..
xtreme_s14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2006, 10:28 AM   #202
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
^sounds like the same alarm used on the G20s.
Old 03-22-2006, 12:04 PM   #203
Muzzy
Zilvia FREAK!

Muzzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Muzzy Send a message via Yahoo to Muzzy
hoot auto. teh veretia??? yea that was hawt!!!
Old 03-22-2006, 06:43 PM   #204
EchoOfSilence
Nissanaholic!

EchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant futureEchoOfSilence has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to EchoOfSilence
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzzy
hoot auto. teh veretia??? yea that was hawt!!!
you mean the Varietta?

it was hardtop?!

PICS.
Old 03-24-2006, 11:33 AM   #205
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Club K's badge

Club Q's badge
Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 11:51 AM   #206
axiomatik
Post Whore!

http://retractable.free.fr/index.html

Can't link directly to the page, but follow the above link -> English Version -> Production -> Nissan Silvia Varietta

Shows pics of the retracting hardtop in different positions
Old 03-24-2006, 12:49 PM   #207
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Holy F&CK! Thats the badest hardtop convertible ever! I didn't even know it existed.

Old 03-24-2006, 02:36 PM   #208
DaPCWiz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
DaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond reputeDaPCWiz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DaPCWiz Send a message via MSN to DaPCWiz Send a message via Yahoo to DaPCWiz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnnr
Holy F&CK! Thats the badest hardtop convertible ever! I didn't even know it existed.

Is that for real? I didn't know they had S15 convertables....

http://blog.dapcwiz.com
DaPCWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2006, 02:47 PM   #209
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Yes, it's real. It was called the Varietta, as was already stated.

Look a little strange with the top up, but most convertible's do.

Pretty Sexy with the roof "retracted" though.

Old 03-24-2006, 03:21 PM   #210
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

BREAKDOWN OF THE S13 SILVIA SPECIAL EDITIONS!!

Silvia Diamond Selection
Available on Q's or K's CA18DE or CA18DET
Availale with either 5-speed manual or automatic.
Price new (converted to $) Q's diamond's $15900
K's diamond's $18600
Package includes:
dual Projector headlights with fogs
rear spoiler
automatic climate control
LSD (on K's)
central locking
power windows
tilt wheel
CD player
15" alloys with 195/60-15 tires
diamond badging

individual options:
Chin spoiler
LSD (on Q's)
ABS
HICAS II
leather steering wheel
leather interior
moonroof

std. colors:
Super black
Forest Green
Burgandy
Super Red
Velvet Blue

opt. colors
Warm White 2tone
Lime green 2tone
Bluish Silver 2tone

Silvia Club's selection
Available on Q's (SR20DE) or K's (SR20DET)
Available with either 5-speed manual or automatic
price new: K's clubs with super Hicas: $20700

Package includes:
Triple projector headlights with fogs
rear spoiler
central locking
Power windows
automatic climate control
rear 3-point seat belts
side impact beams
CD player

individual options:
Sunroof
ABS
LSD
Leather steering wheel
Leather seating surfaces
Super Hicas
Pearl clearcoat over any of the offered paint colors

Std. colors:
Super black
Pearl white
Forest green
Dark grey
Super Red
Velvet Blue

opt. colors
Lime green two tone
Purplish silver (lavender frost) two-tone
Citrus yellow two-tone (not same as creamy yellow)

And finally..........................

Silvia Almighty's (Ace selection)

Available late 1992 only as only model offered
SR20DE
Available with either 5-speed manual or automatic
cost new $14900

std. features:
manual climate control
central locking
tilt wheel
Power windows

options: