Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 06-21-2011, 08:50 PM   #15421
Gription
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Gription is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Gription
the fuck is everyone talkin about now?

17x10 +5 rear, +8 front
215/40's
Gription is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-21-2011, 09:08 PM   #15422
kriss
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
kriss is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
17x9.5 +22, 17x9.5 +5

kriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 09:59 PM   #15423
Wake
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (8)
Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Wake Send a message via Yahoo to Wake
A good example of Australias 1%, love the A31!

And for all you guys that think I just hate on people.
Buddie's car:
17x9.5 +12 all around -3 deg (f) -4 deg (r) Roll & pull.

S.P.P.S. Member #00
**CoUpe LOve** Member #00
Wake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #15424
1gr8bar10der
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (77)
1gr8bar10der is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 77 reviews
Always love Cefiro!
1gr8bar10der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:26 AM   #15425
kriss
Leaky Injector

kriss is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks guys, in the market for new coilovers as rears are maxed for low
heres another with 17x9 +10 on the back

kriss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:45 AM   #15426
scweet1
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
scweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond reputescweet1 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

White sc- 18x10/18x11 225/40 all around, don't remember the offsets...

Gray Z has 19x10 -31/ 19x11.5 -37 225/35 and 265/30
scweet1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 01:06 AM   #15427
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Whoa that Z 0_0
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:17 AM   #15428
harris180
Zilvia Member

harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by WakeBHR View Post
I try to leave it alone and somebody always has to say something.

what post are you looking at?
R32 - Stock w/wheels
180sx - Stock w/wheels
R31 - stock w/wheels
R33 - stock w/wheels
Look at the cars he posted again and show me one unpainted anything dragging. They are all stock. Maybe you just dont know what these cars look like from the factory?
Hardly everything I say is ripping someone and my comments are usually withing the rules of this thread, with MY OPINION added.

Dont get mad at me because You want to argue semantics.
Once again go look at my original post, nowhere did i say say that I or any american is better than anyone else.
Simply stated that I find it amusing that countries in such close proximity to each other can be at such opposite ends of the style spectrum. And added that it even happens here in the states IE: CA and FL.

This is the last time I will explain myself or comment on this matter, good day sir.

bro, are you serious.. stock with wheels.. what work needs to be done to a car for you to deem it 'stylish'? The fact of the matter is you have NO CLUE what is done to those cars, and your just assuming they are stock with wheels..

That r31 has a full s13 running gear conversion so he can run s13 coils and bigger brakes, again, im sure more work is done, but i know thats what would need to be done to have it that low..

that 180 there, has a HUGE list, hardly 'stock with wheels'

SR20DET (Fresh Rings and Bearings)
GT2871r 52mm trim
R33 Fan + Shroud
ASI Radiator
Greddy 1.3bar Radiator Cap
HKS Oil Cap
Nismo Engine Mounts
Growley Re locator kit
Seimens 850cc Injectors
Top Feed Fuel Rail
Tomei Large Fuel Pressure Regulator
Tune length Exhaust Manifold (Ceramic Coated)
HDI GT Spec Intercooler
Custom Cooler Piping
ACL .3 metal head gasket
ARP Head Studs
Primal Garage 3" exhaust with Varex Twin Tip Muffler
Microtech LT10S
Denso 500hp fuel pump
Proflow Fittings.

Suspension:

Cusco Rear Strut Bar
HSD HR Coilovers
Cusco Castor Arms
Driftshop Castor Arm Brace
Primal Garage Custom Radiator Support
Primal Garage Modified Rear Subframe (solid mounted 15mm higher + braced)
KKR Camber Arms
KKR Traction Arms
HOLFORDS Toe Arms
Ikeya Formula Front Lower Control Arms
Ikeya Formula Steering arms
Ikeya Formula Tie Rod Ends
Ikeya Formula Rear Lower Control Arms (copies)
Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars
Solid Billet Steering Spacer
Primal Garage Extra Lock Drift Knuckles

Brakes:

Wilwood Superlite Big Brakes Front 330mm
R33 Brakes Rear 296mm
R33 Brake Booster
Z32 Brake Master Cylinder
Wilwood Braided Brakelines Front
APP Braided Brakelines Rear
Braided Maltech Clutch Line
Removed ABS
Removed HICAS
2 way LSD with 4.636

Body

Bare Metal respray in Primal Garage Custom Black with Purple Pearl Paint
Type X Front bar
Type X optional lower lip
Type X side skirts
Type X rear pods and valance
Type X Rear Lights
Type X Wing
Type X Front Lights
Dmax Roof Wing
Primal Garage Rolled and Flared Rear guards (52mm)
Primal Garage Stitch Welded Engine Bay
Eastbear Mirrors
Removed rear wiper completely
Removed aerial completely
Removed brake light
Removed rear window squirter
Clear Side indicators

Interior:

Bride Euro II Drivers and Passenger
Black retrimed roof
Black Carpet
Nardi Deep Corn Steering Wheel
D1 Spec Quick release
Works Bell Short boss
JVC MP3 Head Unit
Blitz Dual SBC
ARC Titanium Gearknob
Apex'i El Boost Guage
Apex'i El Oil Temp Guage
Apex'i El Oil Pressure Guage
Apex'i El Water Temp Guage
Autometer D2 Indash Tacho
Custom Carbon Surround to mount above guages in dash
Retrimed Rear Seats (Rasberry Macrosuede)
Retrimed Door cards + Glovebox (Rasberry Macrosuede)
Retrimed center console lid (Rasberry Macrosuede)

SO SO Stock..

I dont know about the other cars personally, but i know showing you at least one cars big list proves you wrong.. That car is not stock with wheels, at all.. you were so far from the mark on that call that maybe you should think about/research what your going to say before you spray it onto the internet thinking you know it all..

Again, you live upto the american stereotype mate, arrogant.. Just because you dont know about it doesnt mean it doesnt exist..

Sorry to everyone else for this rant, as i was born in the states but now live in australia, i constantly cop it for americans being arrogant.. i argue back, but sometimes its people like this guy above that wreck it for us..
harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 05:39 AM   #15429
towlie
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (11)
towlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nicetowlie is just really nice
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
That mod list is funny because it still looks stock

USA #1
towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 08:13 AM   #15430
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (27)
SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Hes talking "stock looking metal/body/oem body components -ie all bolt up and go shit" no challenge to oem stuff as it fits easily. Type X is stock stuff, i can get all that stuff from ebay... Not defending or taking anyone sides just helping to clarify what he means by stock in this thread. Everyone who posts on tuner car boards has a silly mod list

In example:
Removed wiper shit -wtf?
Removed squirter - wtf?

Shit half of the removed stuff is a waste of space so is shift knobs and steering wheels and pretty much anything else that takes no brains to install. Individual list of gauges and carpet color, come on, actually read the list and lets look at what matters.

Sr20det swap
Gt2871 w/supporting mods
Microtech

Wilwoood/r32 brake conversion
2 way dif

Type X body conversion
Roofwing
East bear mirrors

Apexi gauges
Bride seats
Carbon stuff here and there

Bam thats all its got basicly stock

No custom tubs, metal body work, wire tucks, nothing that takes more than half a brain to accomplish.

Although its still a nice car, just dont big deal long BS mod lists
Old 06-22-2011, 08:46 AM   #15431
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuicidnS13 View Post
Hes talking "stock looking metal/body/oem body components -ie all bolt up and go shit" no challenge to oem stuff as it fits easily. Type X is stock stuff, i can get all that stuff from ebay... Not defending or taking anyone sides just helping to clarify what he means by stock in this thread. Everyone who posts on tuner car boards has a silly mod list

In example:
Removed wiper shit -wtf?
Removed squirter - wtf?

Shit half of the removed stuff is a waste of space so is shift knobs and steering wheels and pretty much anything else that takes no brains to install. Individual list of gauges and carpet color, come on, actually read the list and lets look at what matters.

Sr20det swap
Gt2871 w/supporting mods
Microtech

Wilwoood/r32 brake conversion
2 way dif

Type X body conversion
Roofwing
East bear mirrors

Apexi gauges
Bride seats
Carbon stuff here and there

No custom tubs, metal body work, wire tucks, nothing that takes more than half a brain to accomplish.

Nothing that takes more than half a brain to accomplish? bro, you better have the most stylish car out there, because alot of the stuff that 180 owner has done is way way more than alot of the cars posted in this thread..

The engine is almost non oem, he hasnt just bolted on a turbo kit with microtech and off he goes.. Nothing is stock in the bay, or factory as you'd like to portray it as..

Same with the car, no metal work?? I guess the flared rear guards dont count, but i dare say the stitch welded engine bay is something that most people dont get to. Also, those things he 'removed', those have been bogged over, and painted again, not just thrown on the ground and left gaping holes..

You also completely missed the Suspension part, so i copied it again for you..
Cusco Rear Strut Bar
HSD HR Coilovers
Cusco Castor Arms
Driftshop Castor Arm Brace
Primal Garage Custom Radiator Support
Primal Garage Modified Rear Subframe (solid mounted 15mm higher + braced)
KKR Camber Arms
KKR Traction Arms
HOLFORDS Toe Arms
Ikeya Formula Front Lower Control Arms
Ikeya Formula Steering arms
Ikeya Formula Tie Rod Ends
Ikeya Formula Rear Lower Control Arms (copies)
Whiteline Front and Rear Sway Bars
Solid Billet Steering Spacer
Primal Garage Extra Lock Drift Knuckles

The only 'custom' things there are the primal garage things, designed and installed by HIM!! yes the rest of the stuff is off the shelf, but not OEM.. You show me any cars with completely custom suspension setups not put together by reputable brands.. There may be one or two, but its super rare..

And your other comment, no tubs? Comeon bro, iv gone through this whole thread numerous times, there are VERY FEW cars that have tubs done.. dont act like its every second car with tubbing.. and since when does tubbing affect the 'style' of your car, unless your going to be running 12 inch wide wheels at the front?? you still essentially see the same thing no matter what..

We have 10% of the population of you guys, so obviously there is not going to be as many good cars down here.. But as i previously stated, you cant believe something doesnt exist just because YOU personally havent bothered to look for it.. Have a look on some aus forums (nissansilvia.com is one) and you'll see some very decent cars being run around..

RULES:

19x13 +2 (with rear overs)

Oh yeah, its an AUSSIE s14..
Old 06-22-2011, 09:02 AM   #15432
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

SuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruinSuicidnS13 is on the path to ruin

Finally shes running again by SuicidnS13, on Flickr

Similar mods as your 180sx and then some, but I dont need a mod list to justify style as thats all the wheel fitment thread is about. We dont care whats under the hood or what it takes to get the fitment desired. All this thread is about is wheel fitment and offsets. What it takes to get you there is a different thread.

Wed Kranze ER-M's
18 x 9.5 +5
18 x 10.5 +0

225/40/18 all around

Coils, Arms yada yada and a whole bunch of removed/repainted shit... LOL

Now Post up YOUR car so we can see why YOUR even posting in this thread...
Old 06-22-2011, 09:32 AM   #15433
harris180
Zilvia Member

Quote:

Finally shes running again by SuicidnS13, on Flickr

Similar mods as your 180sx and then some, but I dont need a mod list to justify style as thats all the wheel fitment thread is about. We dont care whats under the hood or what it takes to get the fitment desired. All this thread is about is wheel fitment and offsets. What it takes to get you there is a different thread.

Wed Kranze ER-M's
18 x 9.5 +5
18 x 10.5 +0

225/40/18 all around

man, what you've just said has reitterated the point i was making when i originally posted the 80.. i posted the 80 cause it had good fitment, then that other dude said all i'v done is post pics of a stock car with decent fitting wheels..

Now your saying it doesnt matter what is done to the car, this thread is about wheel fitment.. as long as its decent, it belongs in here..

i only posted the mods list to show that other guy that the car isnt stock.. not as a way to measure our penis', but i like how you told us about all the work your car has had done, in the hopes that it turned into one..

I cant believe it has gone on for this long, both of your are arguing with me about the cars presence in here, but you also dont agree with each other..

My car does not deserve to be in this thread, i will whack up a pic so our penis' can be compared, but you defs win.. im like the asian in that competition.. im as low as i dare to go living in my ghetto ass neighborhood, my driveway is like climbing stairs.. its gheyballs..

17x9 +13.. i think 225s on it..

As i said before, not a competition, i hadnt posted my car in here because i knew it wasnt on the same level as some of these cars..

And suicidin, i say this with no sarcasm, and no malice.. your car is sick bro.. me and my mate with an s14 were looking at pics of your car the other day, and commenting on it.. Its a very nice car man, its the best white iv ever seen and it looks awesome with no front indicators.. have you incorporated them into the parkers? Anyways, IMO its definately one of the best s14's iv ever seen pics of.. good job dude..

Anyways, i wont go on with this.. im sorry to all it went the way it did, i was simply defending my countries style with pics that i deemed worthy..
Old 06-22-2011, 09:52 AM   #15434
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

my mods list was just sarrcasm from me LOL. and thanks for the compliments, since your new to zilvia try and refrain from defending other peoples cars. Just stick up for your build and learn from peoples constructive critisicm. sure some of it is harsh but this is zilvia and even the biggest get flamed on here once in a while. grow thicker skin and just join in on the fun bashing and awesome setups. it is what it is.....
Old 06-22-2011, 10:36 AM   #15435
Wake
Premium Member

Wake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud ofWake has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
bro, are you serious.. stock with wheels.. what work needs to be done to a car for you to deem it 'stylish'? The fact of the matter is you have NO CLUE what is done to those cars, and your just assuming they are stock with wheels..

Blah Blah Blah

that 180 there, Blah blah

A bunch of BS nobody can see.

Suspension:

A bunch of expensive BS that nobody can see

Brakes:

More expensive BS that nobody can see

Body

Bare Metal respray in Primal Garage Custom Black with Purple Pearl Paint
A bunch of BS that came ON THE CAR.

Interior:

A bunch of BS nobody can see

SO SO Stock..

Your Dumb. And sorry that my opinion is ruining "it' for Americans worldwide. Has nothing to do with the wars we hav started or the capitalistic way we step on countries.
It was my opinion, not bush, not cheney, not rumsfeld. ME
American were dumb and arrogant long before me and will continue long after.

Quote:
Originally Posted by towlie View Post
That mod list is funny because it still looks stock

My point exactly, Thank you good sir.

Quote:

In example:
Removed wiper shit -wtf?
Removed squirter - wtf?

Thank you as well good sir for reiterating my point.

Quote:

Wed Kranze ER-M's
18 x 9.5 +5
18 x 10.5 +0

225/40/18 all around

Thank you a second time, and more for the rest of your sentiments. I would like to buy you and towlie a beer of your choice for understanding the point in this thread.
PM me for details.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 06-22-2011, 10:39 AM   #15436
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Quote:
Your Dumb.
Pot meet kettle.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:42 AM   #15437
whiterps13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
whiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to beholdwhiterps13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Everybody just shut the fuck up already.
Old 06-22-2011, 10:45 AM   #15438
yellowxhoodie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
yellowxhoodie is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Wait, why the fuck are you defending a car so much when its not even yours AussieBro? Relax.
yellowxhoodie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 10:50 AM   #15439
Wake
Premium Member

Hes also defending a country that not his, but whatever.

I dunno if I can post my car here with no tires but heres a peek.

17x8 +33 stock body, no spacer yet. just test fit.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 06-22-2011, 10:58 AM   #15440
benarovi561
In time-out for misbehaving.

benarovi561 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^lol wrong thread
benarovi561 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:01 AM   #15441
Wake
Premium Member

I was waiting for that.
I just figured I would actually post a pic instead of just running my mouth. Ill repost when its on the ground.
Now people can talk shit about me for a change. Equal opportunity hater here.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 06-22-2011, 11:06 AM   #15442
240sxdriftin
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (25)
240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of240sxdriftin has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
harris180... Go drink some fosters and shut the fuck up and get out this thread...

my car is stock too.........
Old 06-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #15443
ziptie
Leaky Injector

ziptie is an unknown quantity at this point
kriss' ceffy is "stock with wheels" lol :P i was going to post it to disprove your anti-stock w/ wheels comment but you like it already.

i guess he has autech kit.. i actually prefer the stock look with f**k off wheels. But what do i know, im australian.

per rules i dont have a pic of a car that hasnt been posted yet so sorry its not ideal:

the guards have been cut and the fronts being tubbed to fit 18x10s so i guess its not stock
ziptie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #15444
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

My shit is stock too... stock metal with a "Girl Power" T-ball bat pull! And wake is the +33 a typo or am I really reading OLD MAN AGE OFFSETS? LOL

Just fukin with ya
Old 06-22-2011, 11:19 AM   #15445
nismobenzo
Zilvia Junkie

nismobenzo is an unknown quantity at this point
sooo..back on topic..

Volk GTS in 19×9.5 -8 and 19×10.5 -2 with 225/35/19 and 245/35/19
Old 06-22-2011, 11:20 AM   #15446
SuicidnS13
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
I was waiting for that.
I just figured I would actually post a pic instead of just running my mouth. Ill repost when its on the ground.
Now people can talk shit about me for a change. Equal opportunity hater here.
Bring on the hate!!!!! OLD MAN AGE OFFSETS!!! LMAO shit Im almost 33 years old myself WTF!
Old 06-22-2011, 11:23 AM   #15447
Wake
Premium Member

Call it old man if you will. I just dont like all the poke going around these days. I liked flush when it was actually flush.
Like that G^, fucking perfect IMO

Its like the 90's all over again with trying to see who can be the most XTREME!!!!
Thats why we have like 50 flavors of Mtn dew now.
S.P.P.S. Member #00
Old 06-22-2011, 11:27 AM   #15448
ziptie
Leaky Injector

ssr SP1
17x8+3 but running a 20mm bolt on
17x9 -9
Old 06-22-2011, 11:34 AM   #15449
harangatang
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (9)
harangatang can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Anyone fit 18x11's and 18x12's on a stock body s14? I can't recall seeing any.

Rules:

harangatang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2011, 12:00 PM   #15450
ziptie
Leaky Injector

18 x 11 - 7 ssr professors

i know its a 180 but you get the idea. the camber you have to run to make them fit is stupid only an inch of the tyre was making contact with the road.