Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Eastern States

North Eastern States Connecticut, Maine, Massachussettes, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

Old 10-01-2005, 11:06 AM   #1
joecar
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (7)
joecar is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Six Flags Drift Event (Agawam,MA)

Preview
Im trying to hold a drift event on the Six Flags New England Grounds (Agawam, MA). The event will be held late October/Early November date pending , Im waiting for the Liability insurance to go through for the event. The track will be held in the West Lot of the park, its huge, fresh pavement, with no curbs and 3 light poles that are over 150yards away from each other. So basiacally nothing to hit. There will be 30 drivers maximum, each driver will be allowed to bring 3 people for their pit crew. The course will be in the shape of a "Kidney Bean" and will be outlined with cones. Six flags paramedics will be on the scene to make sure the event runs smoothly. A definite date will be given on October 4th, Im just waiting on the insurance company. Please show your intrests in this event and post a reply if interested ,or PM me .

The entry fee is $100.00

Drivers arrive 730am-800am

Tech Inspection 800am-830am

830am-900am Course description and layout

900am first group stages and enters track

Drifting will go on 9am-2pm

For any question feel free to PM me Thanks

Joe.T
Old 10-01-2005, 11:40 PM   #2
joecar
Zilvia Junkie

Six flags

Holy Sh*t a Drift event on the east coast and nobody interested !!!!!!! If this was the west coast maybe.... but what chances do we have on the east coast to drift on a track.
Old 10-03-2005, 08:33 PM   #3
laxplaya8513
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
laxplaya8513 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
whhoaa, i'll go....to watch, maybe my friend would like to participate with his 300zx....find out a date specific and i'll relay the word....keep me updated at LaxPlaya8513!!
laxplaya8513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 11:33 PM   #4
joecar
Zilvia Junkie

Im sorry for the delay on The date, but the date for the event will be November 12th( a saturday). I am still waiting on the insurance to go through. It was harder than I thought, I had to have a speciality insurance company create a 1,000,000 liability policy to cover the event. Six Flags is very concerned when it comes to these types of events so it took a little longer but, everything looks good. I will keep everyone posted if their should be any changes.
Old 10-04-2005, 04:30 PM   #5
JT410
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (5)
JT410 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hey man that sounds awesome. Myself my brother and 3 of our friends are in where should we send the money?
PS you should prob post this all over the place IE www.clubloose.com, www.dgtrials.com, www.240sxone.com and anyplace else you can think of.
JT410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:29 AM   #6
Rogue240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (9)
Rogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud ofRogue240sx has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rogue240sx
If my car was better prepped I'd be intested, but the clutch is spent and it has rust damage to part of the frame, so it's not really fit for drifting till I get those two things fixed. I wouldn't mind spectating though!