Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 07-15-2008, 03:53 PM   #601
exitspeed
aWingThing.com

Trader Rating: (1)
exitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfectionexitspeed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
^
WOOOOOOW!

and

WOOOOOOW!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:37 PM   #602
ballinnmiami240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (6)
ballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura aboutballinnmiami240sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Prep is done. Time for paint.

Old 07-19-2008, 06:16 PM   #603
OptionZero
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
wtf

this is the paint thread

not the primer, about to be paint thread
OptionZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:26 AM   #604
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosil8e View Post
holy shit! does travis know that you posted him and his car on zilvia? cj's going to kick the poop out of you, lol.
I painted it, I can post it wherever the fuck I want.

Fuck CJ, he's moving to Canada.

Battle Idol Works 2015
SlideAlliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:26 PM   #605
sausage180
Leaky Injector

sausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura aboutsausage180 has a spectacular aura about
s13

i just got it back last friday.

factory nissan paint from the 350z from 2006

this paint changes to 4 different colors. you'll see the red then purple without the sun then in the sun you'll see brown and purple mixed and then shine into gold.

inside the paint booth just finished waxing and polishing
sausage180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:39 PM   #606
Kouki14
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (4)
Kouki14 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
that paint is amazing it reminds me of the factory nissan paint code ls1 that came on the kouki s14's but not as intense of course haha
Kouki14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 04:59 PM   #607
magbee

magbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choices
Thumbs up haha thats my car and it come from the toyota tundra the color name is correct!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slothonaleash View Post

toyota thundercloud metallic

i believe it comes on the newer celicas ('05 ish), scion xb's, s2k's etc.
ya i love this color ill post som more pics of it up
magbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 05:05 PM   #608
magbee

magbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choicesmagbee has made poor choices
more toyota thunder cloud from the tundra colors

new 2.4 motor almost done, damn i want my car back!
magbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 01:30 PM   #609
jdmdrft
Zilvia Member

jdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enoughjdmdrft will become famous soon enough
hmm i remember reading about that car in super street. i think i still have the mag actually. nice car. im in the current super street if anyone wanted to know. tech question of the month!

idk what color this is.. but its one of my all time favorites.

jdmdrft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:26 PM   #610
firelizard
Zilvia Addict

firelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond reputefirelizard has a reputation beyond repute
Vouching for Honda Root Beer Metallic
YR-569M

Painted my roof this colour, everybody thinks it's black until they look closer. Needs curves and angles to show off the sparkly root beer goodness, which is awesome, makes curvy/angly cars looks sweet.

Also, Nissan QM1, the brightest bright white. Brighter than Taffeta white, and brighter than Alpine white, it's awesome. When it's clean in the sun it hurts your eyes.
Old 07-24-2008, 10:03 AM   #611
stiizy
Post Whore!

stiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfectionstiizy is close to perfection
That's a TVR right???

Most of their cars have that flip-flop chameleon paint job...
stiizy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 11:16 AM   #612
240trainee
Post Whore!

240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection240trainee is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to 240trainee
I love that rootbeer color, have wanted to paint my car brown for the longest time.

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookoutDrift
240trainee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:21 PM   #613
Doriftogasm
Leaky Injector

Doriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant futureDoriftogasm has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by firelizard View Post
Vouching for Honda Root Beer Metallic
YR-569M

Painted my roof this colour, everybody thinks it's black until they look closer. Needs curves and angles to show off the sparkly root beer goodness, which is awesome, makes curvy/angly cars looks sweet.
i love it, depending on lighting, the car looks black, purple, brown....when u get good sunlight on it its awesome.

Doriftogasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 06:54 PM   #614
SleepR 240sx
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
SleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond reputeSleepR 240sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to SleepR 240sx Send a message via MSN to SleepR 240sx

Check out the coolest new thing: toddrickkkkk.blogspot.com
SleepR 240sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:46 PM   #615
ms!3
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
ms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfectionms!3 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ms!3
Quote:
Originally Posted by magbee View Post

Thats CharlesJ's old car right?
ms!3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 04:28 AM   #616
motoman6968
Zilvia Member

motoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-known
I believe that is called Planet Green by HOK
Old 07-25-2008, 04:30 AM   #617
motoman6968
Zilvia Member

motoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-knownmotoman6968 is making his/her stupidity well-known
HOK = House of Kolor, and this is replying to page 17 where someone asked about Forrest Wang's car
Old 07-25-2008, 05:26 AM   #618
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z33dori View Post
never noticed the mad 4x4 of a viper before lol

for good licks
Nice jacking from socal240sx.org...... way to go carolina nissans!

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 07:09 AM   #619
Z33dori
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (12)
Z33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfectionZ33dori is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
HUH?

i got it off a friend on 240atlanta.com
Old 07-25-2008, 12:22 PM   #620
ilia
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
ilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to allilia is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews

Old 07-25-2008, 12:27 PM   #621
SoSideways
Post Whore!

SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
^Is that gold/green pearl on white?
SoSideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:45 PM   #622
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

SlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond reputeSlideAlliance has a reputation beyond repute
Looks white with white/green/gold.

I'm going to go look it up on the code machine or else it will bother me

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 07-27-2008, 12:33 AM   #623
krappy
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (41)
krappy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sausage180 View Post
i just got it back last friday.

factory nissan paint from the 350z from 2006

this paint changes to 4 different colors. you'll see the red then purple without the sun then in the sun you'll see brown and purple mixed and then shine into gold.

inside the paint booth just finished waxing and polishing
Also known as Interlagos Fire
krappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:03 AM   #624
Shift_180

Shift_180 is just really niceShift_180 is just really niceShift_180 is just really niceShift_180 is just really niceShift_180 is just really niceShift_180 is just really niceShift_180 is just really niceShift_180 is just really niceShift_180 is just really nice
got my Z32 painted last week.

OEM Nissan Super White

Old 07-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #625
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Nice jacking from socal240sx.org...... way to go carolina nissans!
well, at least it's available somewhere. socal240sx.org has been defunct for years now.
Old 08-03-2008, 04:29 PM   #626
.jrmyrmx
Leaky Injector

.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice.jrmyrmx is just really nice
i really love this color, its a Porsche color called Marine Blue (navy) metallic

.jrmyrmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:47 PM   #627
idahotuner
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
idahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond reputeidahotuner has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to idahotuner Send a message via MSN to idahotuner
B17 daytona blue pearl
idahotuner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #628
SlideAlliance
Zilvia Junkie

^^^better pics now

Battle Idol Works 2015
Old 08-06-2008, 08:51 PM   #629
Baxterwagon

Baxterwagon is making a name for him/her selfBaxterwagon is making a name for him/her selfBaxterwagon is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to Baxterwagon
I love this color, but does anyone know the name/paint code? Will appreciate it tons!
Baxterwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 11:41 PM   #630
jon_mr2
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

jon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond reputejon_mr2 has a reputation beyond repute
thinking about painting car something similar to this color, but want to know color code...

jon_mr2 is offline   Reply With Quote