Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 04-27-2008, 12:32 PM   #121
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
^ Woah serious?? Ernie you're the man.
Old 04-27-2008, 12:35 PM   #122
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTC SUPERSTAR View Post
In the cabbage fields?

NO!! in the strawberry fields.. lol
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:40 PM   #123
SUPERSTAR
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (18)
SUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfectionSUPERSTAR is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
^ Woah serious?? Ernie you're the man.
Yes I'm serious. You can't expect to have a good BBQ with out food and drinks. a FREE LOADER BBQ is no good. Come on people step it up, you have plenty of time to save money for it. Even if you bring enough just for you? it will help everyone, because you are no longer a FREE loader.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 240love View Post
NO!! in the strawberry fields.. lol
I love strawberries. You coming out to this?
Old 04-27-2008, 01:08 PM   #124
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Yes I'm serious. You can't expect to have a good BBQ with out food and drinks. a FREE LOADER BBQ is no good. Come on people step it up, you have plenty of time to save money for it. Even if you bring enough just for you? it will help everyone, because you are no longer a FREE loader.
this man here is the shit!
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 01:49 PM   #125
eclipse_dsm
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
eclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond reputeeclipse_dsm has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Hey Teddy it's Jonathan count me in. Since Soda's are covered I'll bring Bottled water and some Hotdogs to cook.
eclipse_dsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 02:03 PM   #126
cxlo8331
Nissanaholic!

Location: Feasting on the flesh of the guilty, and drinking the blood of the innocent (714)
Trader Rating: (17)
cxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfectioncxlo8331 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
i will bring some fried chicken, hot links and water.

c'mon people step up.

cxlo8331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 06:12 PM   #127
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
yup contribute...any little bit helps...lets do this right

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxlo8331 View Post
i will bring some fried chicken, hot links and water.

c'mon people step up.
Old 04-27-2008, 07:12 PM   #128
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:

yea it looks i will my gf really wants to go so she might be flying down from school that weeked. What should i bring?
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 07:14 PM   #129
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
bring whatever you want....look at the first page and see what people are already bringing

Quote:
yea it looks i will my gf really wants to go so she might be flying down from school that weeked. What should i bring?
Old 04-27-2008, 07:45 PM   #130
Teddy
Post Whore!

Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Here are a few item which will be NEEDED. We need ice, and everyone who has a cooler, if you could please bring it, that would be awesome. Ernie is bringing around 300-ish drinks. Think of how many coolers and how much ice we will need.

Quote:
Man bring whatever you want. Cookies, cupcakes... whatever the hell you want to bring.
Old 04-27-2008, 08:33 PM   #131
240love^_^
Zilvia Addict

240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection240love^_^ is close to perfection
Quote:

Quote:

Isn't it obvious?!?! Strawberries!!! Oxnard's strawberries are pretty freakin' good!!! MmMMm Yum!!! If we make it down there Edgar and I will also try to bring some ice for yah Teddy.
240love^_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 09:25 PM   #132
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
lets get this going!

im stoked
Old 04-27-2008, 09:28 PM   #133
Teddy
Post Whore!

I know me too. The list grows everyday!
Old 04-27-2008, 09:31 PM   #134
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

yup its gonna be tite....
Old 04-27-2008, 10:23 PM   #135
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
What about Griffith Park again? I know we had our huge meet there last time and it was awesome.

EDIT: I like how I'm listed as maybe down but have yet to post in this thread, lol.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:24 PM   #136
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Woot woot. I'm down for this spot. I'm going to take a shit load of Little Caesers pizza. ahahahaha I love that crap. Who wants Crazy Bread!?!?!?!
Old 04-27-2008, 10:25 PM   #137
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Damn i fucked this thread up already.

Last edited by blasting_speed; 04-27-2008 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Hit ''Post Quick Reply'' twice.
blasting_speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:47 PM   #138
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
Hmm I got added to the list... Guess I better go!

Only Toyota there
TheSquidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 10:53 PM   #139
articdragon192
Post Whore!

articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
It's ok, I'll be the only Z32 there.

Need help?
Click here
Still stumped?
Try this
Can't find what you're looking for?
Here you go.
articdragon192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 11:52 PM   #140
Teddy
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192 View Post
EDIT: I like how I'm listed as maybe down but have yet to post in this thread, lol.
lol, different edgar. I put you down though.
Old 04-28-2008, 03:15 AM   #141
xkamikazestormx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
xkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfectionxkamikazestormx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
yo i just read your first post about the cooler and ice. IF i can find my cooler ill bring the ice and cooler too
xkamikazestormx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:41 AM   #142
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (226)
pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 226 reviews
wow... that is alot~~~ of people.. you sure that park going to fit us all..
pink godzila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 10:49 AM   #143
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Quote:
Originally Posted by pink godzila View Post
wow... that is alot~~~ of people.. you sure that park going to fit us all..
So are you actually part of pink godzira?

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:18 AM   #144
pink godzila
Post Whore!

pink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond reputepink godzila has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdm180sx View Post
So are you actually part of pink godzira?

... ? no

I didnt know there is also a Pink Godzira till someone ask me the same question.

Pink = Color of my car... will not pink its burgendy yeah yeah

Godzila = Japanese Godzilla, Been watch Godzilla movie since I was in 4th grade in Taiwan. "Godzilla" also stand for Japan
Old 04-28-2008, 11:55 AM   #145
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Wow that's a cool coincidence

usdm180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 11:58 AM   #146
pink godzila
Post Whore!

Hope every can understand that im not trying to copy other name or something.

Also Pink = Sexy and pimp
Old 04-28-2008, 12:17 PM   #147
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13Teddy View Post
Yes, now that I have added up all the people who are coming...

WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO BRING THINGS. Everyone must contribute something in order for this to be successful. I will bold names of people who are bringing something. If you have not read the first post, we expecting numbers of up to 70+ people for this.

I have also updated the first post. The new location will be at Fairview Park in Costa Mesa. There is plenty of parking and space for us. I will call up the park to tomorrow in order to see if we can reserve the park.
ill bring 5-7 pounds or carne ranchera to BBQ...

i can also bring a cooler for food...since i am cooking...we can put other must refridgerate food into mine and other coolers can be used for sodas and such...i say if we bring atleast 4 coolers, not including mine for food, we will be okay...

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:26 PM   #148
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

yeah i think coolers and ice are the main factor as stressed by mr teddy
Old 04-28-2008, 12:35 PM   #149
TravisSW
Nissanaholic!

TravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfectionTravisSW is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TravisSW
Just incase if we do need stuff.
There are loads of stores around the area!

So technically, the goods run out when we run out of money. Seeing how we all own 240s, I'm assuming we're all broke.
jk...ish haha

Can also buy coolers and ice there as well. There is a 7-11 around the corner of that park. Two Taco Bells, Lee's Sammiches and a lot of stuff. Teddy, if you got questions about the area. Let me know.

This should be a great gathering. Since i'm close by, and for security reasons I don't want to say how close I am, I might stop by early to find a good spot haha. Maybe the same if Drew and Leash join me.

If we do run out of pizza. There is (and I think Louis knows this), a Lil Ceasers again, down the street around the corner next to an Autozone.
Old 04-28-2008, 02:16 PM   #150
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravisSW View Post
Just incase if we do need stuff.
There are loads of stores around the area!

So technically, the goods run out when we run out of money. Seeing how we all own 240s, I'm assuming we're all broke.
jk...ish haha

Can also buy coolers and ice there as well. There is a 7-11 around the corner of that park. Two Taco Bells, Lee's Sammiches and a lot of stuff. Teddy, if you got questions about the area. Let me know.

This should be a great gathering. Since i'm close by, and for security reasons I don't want to say how close I am, I might stop by early to find a good spot haha. Maybe the same if Drew and Leash join me.

If we do run out of pizza. There is (and I think Louis knows this), a Lil Ceasers again, down the street around the corner next to an Autozone.
make sure u get a plain pepperoni pizza...im a simpleton...i know

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote