Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 05-26-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
nissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Finally have a house in Norcal

I haven't been on for almost a month because I've been searching for houses and staying with family. I finally found a house and moved in early this week. For all of you that read my last post on moving up to NorCal they didn't put me in Roseville, instead they put me in Grass Valley. For those of you that don't know where that is, it's right outside of Sacramento going towards Reno in the hills. The town is small and has tons of pine trees etc, lol I feel like I'm permanently camping. The cops run thick here, I had a cop follow me all the way to my driveway the first night that I came into town. He probably wasn't too happy about my exhaust on my hatch.

kitchen

Living room and dining room

Master bath and 2nd bath

both the kids rooms look the same

what the call a backyard here

front with kid

Me unpacking first load

Last edited by nissanguy13; 06-02-2008 at 02:44 AM..
nissanguy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2008, 07:51 PM   #2
240drifter1
Zilvia FREAK!

240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute240drifter1 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to 240drifter1
Nice.
Any pics of said house ?

House out in cali are rediculouse expensive lol.
240drifter1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 08:29 PM   #3
k0uki
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (47)
k0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfectionk0uki is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 47 reviews
house warming party!!!!!!!!!!!
k0uki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:13 PM   #4
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Ugh, Grass Valley is SO far away from Sac! It's a super boring drive. I will not visit you. Haha, congrats man! Get settled, Hella-NorCal is full of... well.. Okay, we're not that exciting.

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:14 PM   #5
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

nissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant futurenissanguy13 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240drifter1 View Post
Nice.
Any pics of said house ?

House out in cali are rediculouse expensive lol.
I'll put pics up soon, the prices here are a little expensive due to it being a rich area where a lot of people come to retire. I'm paying $1400 for a 3bed/2bath house.

Quote:
Originally Posted by k0uki View Post
house warming party!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know if that will work, my landlord is an anal dick, and most of the neighbors are old and retired or cops lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by WagDatto View Post
Ugh, Grass Valley is SO far away from Sac! It's a super boring drive. I will not visit you. Haha, congrats man! Get settled, Hella-NorCal is full of... well.. Okay, we're not that exciting.
Driving the steep windy hills are fun though
Old 05-26-2008, 10:52 PM   #6
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
status:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfectionstatus:one is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to status:one
congrats on your new home!
Old 05-26-2008, 11:08 PM   #7
DrtyRat
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (9)
DrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfectionDrtyRat is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanguy13 View Post
I'll put pics up soon, the prices here are a little expensive due to it being a rich area where a lot of people come to retire. I'm paying $1400 for a 3bed/2bath house.
I thought you bought for that price, I was gonna say that, that is not exspensive, but its about right for renting.

Quote:
America... Too soft to place a killer in a well deserved tomb, But brave enough to kill a baby before he leaves the womb
DrtyRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #8
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrtyRat View Post
I thought you bought for that price, I was gonna say that, that is not exspensive, but its about right for renting.
lol I didn't catch that, ya that's my monthly rent.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #9
norcal_black240
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
norcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud ofnorcal_black240 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to norcal_black240 Send a message via MSN to norcal_black240
Damn Grassvalley that sorta sucks hahaha. Good thing is I wouldnt worry to much about being pulled over for exhaust or having your hood popped cause grassvalley does not have a big car scene let alone much of anything besides trees.

There are a lot of nice twisty roads around grassvalley. I live like 45 mins from grassvalley in Yuba City which is not a whole lot better than grass valley.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:31 PM   #10
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
norcal might be boring.... but daymn....... we know our beers...... its not like going to LA and searching 20 stores to find a micro-brew... and just being left with malt liquor....e'f that..... nothing wrong with privacy... atleast you wouldnt have to smog in ur area... maybe...
Old 05-27-2008, 01:57 AM   #11
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcal_black240 View Post
Damn Grassvalley that sorta sucks hahaha. Good thing is I wouldnt worry to much about being pulled over for exhaust or having your hood popped cause grassvalley does not have a big car scene let alone much of anything besides trees.

There are a lot of nice twisty roads around grassvalley. I live like 45 mins from grassvalley in Yuba City which is not a whole lot better than grass valley.
I was raised there, trust me when I say so far grass valley is better. Hell I just spent the last 3 weeks there. I don't have anything to hide so they can pop my hood, I got rid of my sr and all the illegal stuff last year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound View Post
norcal might be boring.... but daymn....... we know our beers...... its not like going to LA and searching 20 stores to find a micro-brew... and just being left with malt liquor....e'f that..... nothing wrong with privacy... atleast you wouldnt have to smog in ur area... maybe...
I will definitely agree with you on that one. Nope there's still smog here.
Old 05-27-2008, 02:18 AM   #12
1989rps13
BANNED

Trader Rating: (10)
1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute1989rps13 has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 1989rps13
Quote:
Originally Posted by nissanguy13 View Post
lol I didn't catch that, ya that's my monthly rent.
damn man in riverside county to be specific lake perris theres 2005 homes for 220,000 4bedroms 2/3 bathrooms it would be though 1,800 a month

but theres also new houses like single story the one i mentioned above is 2 story home

and 1 story home for 175,000 3bd/ 2 bath :-0 also built like in 2004 or 2005

that is HELLA cheap
1989rps13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 08:07 AM   #13
Kaizen.
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
Kaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymoreKaizen. is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Welcome To Norcal!

Kaizen. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #14
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
welcome to canada

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:42 AM   #15
nissanguy13
Zilvia Addict

thanks everyone, I finally got pics of the house up
Old 06-02-2008, 03:02 AM   #16
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
FYI GrassValley isn't Norcal.

Shit is Canada fa sho.
Old 06-02-2008, 12:22 PM   #17
an_orange_s2k
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (19)
an_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond reputean_orange_s2k has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
congrats man, looks like ur got a nice place. isnt it illegal for a cop to follow u more than a mile?
an_orange_s2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 12:36 PM   #18
SW20Racer
Nissanaholic!

SW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfectionSW20Racer is close to perfection
1. norcal=weed.

2. break-check that fucking bacon next time he acts like he's in charge. jump out yo whip an' say "bietch! cant you see im tryin to rull this blunt?! damn!" then fire like 8 warning shots towards him and send his ass home.

3. congrats on the new house! i just signed for a new apt. myself...so if youre in the bham area, and you're cool as fuck, send me a p.m.
SW20Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 02:25 PM   #19
pbcstylez
Nissanaholic!

pbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfectionpbcstylez is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to pbcstylez
Quote:
Originally Posted by SW20Racer View Post
1. norcal=weed.

2. break-check that fucking bacon next time he acts like he's in charge. jump out yo whip an' say "bietch! cant you see im tryin to rull this blunt?! damn!" then fire like 8 warning shots towards him and send his ass home.

3. congrats on the new house! i just signed for a new apt. myself...so if youre in the bham area, and you're cool as fuck, send me a p.m.
lol wtf?.....

parking lot pimpin...

Seller Feedback here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.p...ight=pbcstylez
pbcstylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:14 PM   #20
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
dude u need to change out that light fixture in the dining room.... they are soooooooooooo tacky.....nice house btw... really love the gravel pit... hows the back yard? hot tub worthy?

Last edited by infinitexsound; 06-03-2008 at 01:37 AM..
infinitexsound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 11:03 PM   #21
touge monster
Zilvia Addict

touge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant futuretouge monster has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to touge monster
Congrats on the new house!
touge monster is offline   Reply With Quote